[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
D

Deleted144244440246

I have the problem that many of the underwear parts clip through the top/bottom parts.
Is there a mod that hides the underwear while a top/bottom part is active or something similar that prevents the clipping?
A mod no, its based on the mesh - Most meshes are based on the default sliders up to 100

I can tell the the most common causes though - and how to fix most issues - pics for reference
In body tab lower body - scroll way down and reset all the genital area scale sliders to 100 or less

Screenshot (765).png

Turning off pregnancy sliders can also help (lower left then top right click enable pregnancy) if above didnt work

Screenshot (766).png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: GrimbleGromble

Hikari-Shuya

Feb 26, 2020
Brother, nothing personal.

But I would prefer that creators do not use this thread to advertise their Patreon accounts. Best to nip this practice in the bud before this practice takes off and other creators start posting these ads. Hence, I asked the moderators to delete your post.

Again, nothing personal, I bet you are a great guy. Just sometimes we do thing that unknowingly infuriate others, and this here is my pet peeve.

With warm regards,
Sepheyer

PS For the rest of the community - if I went overboard, please, mark my post with a sad face for feedback.
First of all, I'm not bro I'm a girl and I answered a question I never did advertise of my patreon. Check all my post. And if he ask for the card I can't answer it?

Drakonis67

Oct 25, 2020
A mod no, its based on the mesh - Most meshes are based on the default sliders up to 100

I can tell the the most common causes though - and how to fix most issues - pics for reference
In body tab lower body - scroll way down and reset all the genital area scale sliders to 100 or less

Turning off pregnancy sliders can also help (lower left then top right click enable pregnancy) if above didnt work
Thanks for the reply but i didn´t mean that the body clips through but the inner top and bottom clothing.
I thought there is maybe a mod for that, because there are settings for hiding hair and accessoires for example.

Reactions: Deleted144244440246

Hikari-Shuya

Feb 26, 2020
In defence of Hikari-Shuya

- most of her content becomes FREE - She's been posting here for yrs contributes a shitload of cards FREE. I myself have 0 issues with her adding a patreon link here and there (For early access). My 2 cents
But Full Patreon ONLY though - I agree with you
Thanks, I'm very surprised because I answered a someone who ask for that card and if I said that is a card of my patreon is a advertise when I never posted the cards or images until there are unlocked.

Hikari-Shuya

Feb 26, 2020
Hikari-Shuya, I missed the posts by other people. If you show them to me, I will immediately ask the moderators to remove them as breaching the spirit of the thread.
I breach the spirit of the thread? :ROFLMAO: When I was only posting free cards? And only four images because someone ask?

Reactions: barcon1993

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Hikari-Shuya, please, let's time out.

I have absolutely nothing against you. Multiple people came to your defense. You are awesome.

The one post is a different item. Please separate what I am pointing out. I am pointing out an action, not a person.

In my post #9,905 I said I will report other posts that breach the spirit. Please, do not assign this to mean that you breached the spirit.

I know these things are subtle, but please, it is really, really, not that big of a deal.

Again, you are awesome, and we just used this lil spuff so that the community could come together and recognize your hard work and contribution over the years. You are actually ahead now, that you were before :)

Hikari-Shuya

Feb 26, 2020
Hikari-Shuya, please, let's time out.

I have absolutely nothing against you. Multiple people came to your defense. You are awesome.

The one post is a different item. Please separate what I am pointing out. I am pointing out an action, not a person.

In my post #9,905 I said I will report other posts that breach the spirit. Please, do not assign this to mean that you breached the spirit.

I know these things are subtle, but please, it is really, really, not that big of a deal.

Again, you are awesome, and we just used this lil spuff so that the community could come together and recognize your hard work and contribution over the years. You are actually ahead now, that you were before :)
You said that you reported my post, so it's normal that I feel alluded to. And it's normal that I was offended. I'm happy with some characters that I have (because I'm learning) and I can't show it in this thread for respect. My angry was for this reason.

nostyle

Oct 7, 2019
(HS2) Veronica Zemanova v2.47529

I'm in the process of going back through old cards I made and retouching them. Some of them when I load them today look like utter trash to me. I just can't leave them be. I'm not saying there wont be more trash to come :) but I feel I've gotten better through time and the content with potential will be remade. Hope you guys enjoy the journey with me. Take care!

(If you are familiar with any of the older stuff and would like to see it get updated send me a PM and I'll see what I can do to make it a priority)

HS2ChaF_20220526151654876.png

Last edited:

shakus-gravus

May 24, 2020
Brother, nothing personal.

But I would prefer that creators do not use this thread to advertise their Patreon accounts. Best to nip this practice in the bud before this practice takes off and other creators start posting these ads. Hence, I asked the moderators to delete your post.

Again, nothing personal, I bet you are a great guy. Just sometimes we do thing that unknowingly infuriate others, and this here is my pet peeve.

With warm regards,
Sepheyer

PS For the rest of the community - if I went overboard, please, mark my post with a sad face for feedback.
I totally agree with you on this one, Sepheyer. This is a "Card sharing thread" and not a Card Advertising Thread. They can always create a separate thread to *advertise* something that they want to get compensated for and point people to their Patreon on that thread.

This is not a "card screenshot sharing thread". It's a card sharing thread. I've put a lot of hours into the ones I shared for free here and don't want a dime for it, and that's the way it should be. If I ever do a complete game or something else, I'll share it outside of this thread.

mats1974

Aug 22, 2019
try making Mia from Monster mutsume
references :
1 - cover
2 - Rias Gremory from :
3 - example coulor / clothes
4 - my trying card : from other card as body template
5 - try make better looking for experts in here and post it...

out topic : a opinion for screwthisnoise and all who create the plugins assets and cards, many thanks to all of you!

this game should need a body/copy template saving system
like clothes cordinates

example:

1 - copy/save full body asset cordinates : save/load
2 - copy/save body parts cordinates : save/load
3 - copy/save head
4 - copy/ save breast
5 - copy/save hair styles
6- copy/save paints
7 - copy/save face system
8 - copy sizes bodys
9 - etc

and mix match
one day i will see this game, a competitor for daz for character creation...
with better faces and mor items, major problem cant not export for gamimg studios as assets
sadly daz studio dont have a similar interface ...
is very good and simply to use...

many thanks to all of you, for you card and information share. HS2ChaF_20220527001028801.png 6fc4e475a391d3f1293c123c650ce5571441402678_full.jpg demo.jpg HS2ChaF_20220527001028801.png 98597772_p0_master1200.jpg 6fc4e475a391d3f1293c123c650ce5571441402678_full.jpg 6fc4e475a391d3f1293c123c650ce5571441402678_full.jpg 98597772_p0_master1200.jpg HS2ChaF_20220527001028801.png demo.jpg

Chalenge : for all i see in here who make great creations,
1 - make the yellow ribbon x2
2 - make the thooth
3 - recreate the eyes
3 - make the face paint as body paint mask more pink
4 - make the snake body as body paint mask
5 - hair remake
6 - breast size
7 - ears format - elf i guess
8 - body outfit

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes