[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

noob2001

Jul 12, 2021
Does anyone have the card for a blonde girl with a bobbed hime cut like hair style? She wore a dominatrix outfit with high heels. She had blue eyes and I believe her name started with a C. She should have been made in 2020. I was looking in discord and kenzato for where I last saw her, but maybe she got deleted or her card no longer loads. Unfortunately, I lost her card and screenshots. I would be very happy if anyone remembers or has her card. It's probably finding a needle in a hay stack at this point though.

"She had blue eyes and I believe her name started with a C. She should have been made in 2020"

" It's probably finding a needle in a hay stack at this point though."

You hit the needle on the head :p

Without a screenshot, we really can't help

Inquiries and requests please here in the future:

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ard-request-thread.115982/page-2#post-8143390

Reactions: Mr-Fox

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Does anyone have the card for a blonde girl with a bobbed hime cut like hair style? She wore a dominatrix outfit with high heels. She had blue eyes and I believe her name started with a C. She should have been made in 2020. I was looking in discord and kenzato for where I last saw her, but maybe she got deleted or her card no longer loads. Unfortunately, I lost her card and screenshots. I would be very happy if anyone remembers or has her card. It's probably finding a needle in a hay stack at this point though.
Oh, man, that feeling when you want to nut to a particular girl. The brain's a bitch.

So, blondy, blue eyes, dominatrix outfit? These are the only arian blondies I got in the dominatrix, or around there, outfit circa 2021.

Sorry, I do not know who the creators are, unless the card is watermarked.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Have another one similar from Mr. 69 ( )
HS2ChaF_20201114170735137.png

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Oh, man, that feeling when you want to nut to a particular girl. The brain's a bitch.

So, blondy, blue eyes, dominatrix outfit? These are the only arian blondies I got in the dominatrix, or around there, outfit circa 2021.

Jazz_1.1_SSS is unmistakeable SYKOSIS´s handwriting :D

Xenotine

Apr 17, 2020
Have another one similar from Mr. 69 ( )
View attachment 1830446

Thanks guys, I actually found the picture in one my external hard drive. It was the last place that I didn't look. I don't think it is on discord or Kenzato anymore nor do I know who the creator is. But this is one of my favorites.

1653503150210.png

D

Deleted144244440246

Thanks guys, I actually found the picture in one my external hard drive. It was the last place that I didn't look. I don't think it is on discord or Kenzato anymore nor do I know who the creator is. But this is one of my favorites.

View attachment 1830491
Can the screenshot the original card file name, i can likely track it down if you can do that (F95 renames it) alot of card hosts rename the cards - So you can use that as a starting point to look

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
I know this might not be the best thread to share this but I'm excited. Check this out:

View attachment 1830794

More info about HS2CharEdit on my Patreon.
Update: got all the body stats loading. Face will come next, then I'll look at saving edits to cards.

Thanks to all those who've come forward with support, info, and suggestions! The scope of this project has broadened quite a bit now, and I'll be integrating a couple more features I hadn't originally considered.

1653574334254.png

Aki71

Oct 24, 2020

Drakonis67

Oct 25, 2020
I have the problem that many of the underwear parts clip through the top/bottom parts.
Is there a mod that hides the underwear while a top/bottom part is active or something similar that prevents the clipping?

Reactions: Deleted144244440246

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
For now Merlin is exclusive to my patreon members...
Brother, nothing personal.

But I would prefer that creators do not use this thread to advertise their Patreon accounts. Best to nip this practice in the bud before this practice takes off and other creators start posting these ads. Hence, I asked the moderators to delete your post.

Again, nothing personal, I bet you are a great guy. Just sometimes we do thing that unknowingly infuriate others, and this here is my pet peeve.

With warm regards,
Sepheyer

PS For the rest of the community - if I went overboard, please, mark my post with a sad face for feedback.

D

Deleted144244440246

In defence of Hikari-Shuya

- most of her content becomes FREE - She's been posting here for yrs contributes a shitload of cards FREE. I myself have 0 issues with her adding a patreon link here and there (For early access). My 2 cents
But Full Patreon ONLY though - I agree with you

Last edited by a moderator:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes