[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
D

Deleted144244440246

When I search Backhairs for Dali, I see 27 hairs, but not that one. I just updated and downloaded the entire R8.1 Experimental, including Bleeding Edge.
Yes, i run experimental on (Bleeding edge), 28 hairs thanks for the response (I have about 100 Dali hair though)so I was trying to id by color which are public and which are private.....but that would make sense - Example white bg public & black bg private but sadly that's not the case. Anyways card will be tomorrow
Ill have to change the hair, but no biggie

Reactions: Mr-Fox

shakus-gravus

May 24, 2020
Yes, i run experimental on (Bleeding edge), 28 hairs thanks for the response (I have about 100 Dali hair though)so I was trying to id by color which are public and which are private.....but that would make sense - Example white bg public & black bg private but sadly that's not the case. Anyways card will be tomorrow
Ill have to change the hair, but no biggie
Sykosis - Are these Dali hair mods pay-only or is there a Discord you can share :giggle:

D

Deleted144244440246

Sykosis - Are these Dali hair mods pay-only or is there a Discord you can share :giggle:
HAIR
Im going to upload this as a rar as i dont want it hotlinked to f95
inside is a text file with a few links.

I will randomly share some this way - I am not the host of these files - So act fast - when its gone its gone

I made a folder called other and put all of them in mods\mymods\other

if it has abdata look for a readme and google translate the text

Search Dali in back hair to find the mods

Enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
HAIR

I will randomly share some this way - I am not the host of these files - So act fast - when its gone its gone

Enjoy
THanks for sharing.:)(y)

shakus-gravus

May 24, 2020
HAIR

Enjoy
Sykosis - Thank you!

Xenotine

Apr 17, 2020
Does anyone have the card for a blonde girl with a bobbed hime cut like hair style? She wore a dominatrix outfit with high heels. She had blue eyes and I believe her name started with a C. She should have been made in 2020. I was looking in discord and kenzato for where I last saw her, but maybe she got deleted or her card no longer loads. Unfortunately, I lost her card and screenshots. I would be very happy if anyone remembers or has her card. It's probably finding a needle in a hay stack at this point though.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes