• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Nelz1817

May 14, 2018
IM not touching that one LMAO but i learned alot from experimenting with this info from the wiki
Q : How to change the penis size?
A : Getting naughty huh? Well, you are in the right place! Open the "Advanced Bonemod Window" (usually it’s the last option on bottom right, in the "Plugin Settings" box), search for the "dan" bone, select the tab "cm_J_dan100_00" and have fun with the sliders.

Then its trial and error, and ALOT of SAVING
I would be more interested on facial adjustments via ABMX...the default controls on chara maker is quite frustrating...

Reactions: Deleted144244440246
D

Deleted144244440246

I would be more interested on facial adjustments via ABMX...the default controls on chara maker is quite frustrating...
i added more info on the original reply, it relates to faces as well as bodies. Scroll up. Also Cya tomorrow heading out for the night

• Love
Reactions: Nelz1817

tretete

Jan 19, 2021
IM not touching that one LMAO but i learned alot from experimenting with this info from the wiki
Q : How to change the penis size?
A : Getting naughty huh? Well, you are in the right place! Open the "Advanced Bonemod Window" (usually it’s the last option on bottom right, in the "Plugin Settings" box), search for the "dan" bone, select the tab "cm_J_dan100_00" and have fun with the sliders.

To Add
Also some HS1 Cards used early abmx in bonemod, download a good hs1 card that uses aditional bone plugin or sliders (i forget the name) but Roy12 used it alot in HS1.(it will be a notepad file) Alot of the abmx bones have similar names

Then its trial and error, and ALOT of SAVING
:) It's way harder to make a SMALL penis :) in HS

spaceuni123

Oct 19, 2017
can anyone help me find hentai swimsuit mod. I have coordinated the use that mod and for some reason, it doesn't have the creator name attached to it. If someone knows who made this mod please tell me.

noob2001

Jul 12, 2021
Hello everyone. is there someone here who can create a map of a real actor?
Stop constantly begging for Cards and Maps. People invest hours in your cards and you don't even want to pay anything for them if you have wishes. Learn how to create Maps and Cards yourself. To constantly endure your begging and the fact that you write to strangers and beg for Cards is a cheek.
You take but you have never given anything yourself.

Last edited:
D

Deleted144244440246

these are two backgrounds, i have from sykosis.

if it is ok for him, I will gladly upload them
feel free they are public backgrounds, sadly i dont know who made them

My PERSONAL rules on sharing though,
1 - if i didnt actually make it, i dont share it.
2 - if i borrowed or used other peoples work, i give credit to the original artist. I have some cards ive literally spent 100 hours on. This is a respect thing to the artist, original creator

Most people dont do this, i do though. But that's just me

Last edited by a moderator:

WeissMG

Jan 24, 2022
Stop constantly begging for Cards and Maps. People invest hours in your cards and you don't even want to pay anything for them if you have wishes. Learn how to create Maps and Cards yourself. Tino constantly endure your begging and the fact that you write to strangers and beg for Cards is a cheek.
You take but you have never given anything yourself.
Same energy as "Can anyone find insert mod here " it's like do you people even try searching before asking?

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes