[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
D

Deleted144244440246

He wrote to almost everyone who is registered here.:unsure:
For many, I can even read it on their profile page :rolleyes:

I wonder what he does with the Cards... Does he sell them?

he is always looking for something special!
maybe at gumroad for $50 + a card :)

• Haha
Reactions: noob2001

zerohopes

Dec 20, 2020

Derek 406/

Aug 7, 2021
Stop constantly begging for Cards and Maps. People invest hours in your cards and you don't even want to pay anything for them if you have wishes. Learn how to create Maps and Cards yourself. To constantly endure your begging and the fact that you write to strangers and beg for Cards is a cheek.
You take but you have never given anything yourself.
No one asked me to throw them cards. And secondly, I don't sell cards.

D

Deleted144244440246

No one asked me to throw them cards. And secondly, I don't sell cards.
Dont take it personally i dont think its intended directly at you. MANY MANY people ask for cards of people and or missing mods. Many the exact same thing

I was making a joke about the requests in the gumroad comment (No specific target)

Seriously there are alot of requests, scroll back 20 pages and read, then you will understand the responses a bit more

Derek 406/

Aug 7, 2021
Stop constantly begging for Cards and Maps. People invest hours in your cards and you don't even want to pay anything for them if you have wishes. Learn how to create Maps and Cards yourself. To constantly endure your begging and the fact that you write to strangers and beg for Cards is a cheek.
You take but you have never given anything yourself.
I was looking for all sorts of guidelines for creating a map on the Internet, there is nothing useful to create.

D

Deleted144244440246

I was looking for all sorts of guidelines for creating a map on the Internet, there is nothing useful to create.
which type of map are you looking for ? or you mean a general guide on how to

Ask here in: hs2-help

Derek 406/

Aug 7, 2021
Dont take it personally i dont think its intended directly at you. MANY MANY people ask for cards of people and or missing mods. Many the exact same thing

I was making a joke about the requests in the gumroad comment (No specific target)

Seriously there are alot of requests, scroll back 20 pages and read, then you will understand the responses a bit more
No, the first message was addressed to me. I'm not offended, I tried several times to look for a guide to creating maps, but I didn't find anything, I even tried to create it myself and again nothing came out.

Reactions: Deleted144244440246
D

Deleted144244440246

Here is one of my maps. Do not hesitate to redo it.
That is a character card not a map
a Map is the 3d room or environment that the scene is in, mostly used in studio

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted144244440246

I didn't mean the front frame. But a map with lights properly set... I'm very bad at it. :(
This might help, have a look (Its a very old version but still relevant)

To add on what Lexi said (This is in graphics mode only)
Edit your card, when your happy with it and your going to save the card Press F5 and load the desired preset (these have a folder in hs2 main directory) goto lighting tab, pick desired lighting effect (These are cubemaps and have a folder in the main HS2 directory) . Press F5 to close advanced settings

Then pick the background picture and card frames if you want to use them. Adjust lighting (Direct X - Direct Y - Color - Strength) to your taste using the sliders.

Save card

Any .preset files you download go into hs2/presets any cubemaps .cube you download go in hs2/cubemaps

Last edited by a moderator:

Nelz1817

May 14, 2018
This might help, have a look (Its a very old version but still relevant)

To add on what Lexi said (This is In graphics mode only)
Edit your card, when your happy with it and your going to save the card Press F5 and load the desired preset (these have a folder in hs2 main directory) goto lighting tab, pick desired lighting effect (These are cubemaps and have a folder in the main HS2 directory) .Then pick the background picture and card frames if you want to use them. Tweak lighting to your taste using the sliders.

And .preset files you download go into hs2/presets any cubemaps you download go in hs2/cubemaps

Save card
There's also Lighting controls in the chara maker...I use these a lot in my screenshots :)

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes