[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
D

Deleted144244440246

Now we can await the Sykosis card presentation v 2.0 :LOL:
Rofl no fucking pressure at all :cry: but yep 120 hr body ABMX project in the works and almost done

If intercourse and oral animations dont line up ill shoot myself :p j/k upper body based on (MFC StunningAna, Stunning Ana, Mila M, Rumcola) & Lower body based on the Legendary Keyra Augustina - full body done with realistic proportions

[UPDATE] Delayed - Bone issues

Face will be something original, but those were my references

Teaser - Unfinished keep in mind
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

zerohopes

Dec 20, 2020
I got busy and sadly didn't keep working in the cards that I wanted.
However I got something to share again, maybe will be usefull for who play the game or want to work with male cards(is really hard to find one that don't looks really poor compared to the female ones).
I'm waiting too see more male cards in this thread too, but please not the fat, old and ugly's ones. :sick:

camoway

May 15, 2017
Did any of you have the mouse boob interaction mod for hs1?
You mouse over the boobs/hair/butt/clothes and they would react,
if you clicked and held the button down on the character you could wiggle it to see the interactions. This was critical for setting weights.
Did they make such a thing for HS2? If not how have you guys set your weight sliders without it?

Reactions: Deleted144244440246

nostyle

Oct 7, 2019
if you clicked and held the button down on the character you could wiggle it to see the interactions. This was critical for setting weights.
Did they make such a thing for HS2? If not how have you guys set your weight sliders without it?
There is a boop for HS2

Reactions: camoway

WeissMG

Jan 24, 2022
New girl! This one is based off of a doujin Called Metal Girl
1644360511686.png
Meta-chan.png
Known as Meta-chan. She is the heroine of justice who fights against monsters day and night and is the main character of this work. When she was caught by a monster in the past, she had been thoroughly trained in anal, and since then she has become reluctant to masturbate before she goes on a mission. She often can't control her body aches by masturbating, so during her mission she constantly inserts a transcendental long dildo into her anal to alleviate it.

Last edited:

Toguro4100

Jul 18, 2021
Howdy fellas? I found some hotties on DB Bepis. The website says the creator is Mr. Skin. Hell of a fella. Made some good faces. Body/Face Colour difference until you remove Tattoos in the face section. Not exactly the kind of bodies that I like but I have been trying to create some modified versions of my liking. I didn't see them on my favorite forum, so I thought I will share them.

I am a big fan of Loader (not active anymore), Krorus, Pathos, Nelz (happy you came back, mate!) and all the awesome creators who share their creations here. Respect and gratitude for sharing all your time and efforts with everyone.
STAY AWESOME!!!
amazing works

Reactions: mk21
D

Deleted144244440246

Myself, i do it with the gravure plugin (Press G) there are many animations available to see how her body reacts

Reactions: turbojoe
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes