[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

I92822

Oct 2, 2021
Yup matters alot, i recommend at least BRdx7 but BRdx8 is the newest
Many, many plugin/ graphical improvements
you can get it here make sure you select hs2dx on left, then look at dates you want fullpack dx8

backup your userdata and mymods folders
ok thank you very much

Reactions: Deleted144244440246

I92822

Oct 2, 2021
yep that file
R8 adds alot more stuff as well likely why less fps, depends on preset though. look at bottom of ligting tab, click experimental, careful with infinite bounces though if you want fps :p r8 changes are here
sorry for bothering you guys a lot .
I wanted ask that are there any good performance improvements in r7 or r8 updates going from r4.
I am using integrated graphics.
thank you!!

D

Deleted144244440246

Boss :ROFLMAO:

have searched ther fashion at your link.

but

let me guess - is click and buy again

i have to get an extra credit card just for the forum
there are 2 versions BASIC which is all free mods & Premium which is the patreon mods version. The SJJPL Patreon i linked is $4.00 to sub for over 500 items shit tons of clothing and shoes & Roughly 140 hair - 60 are in the base game sideloader, definitely worth it for hair alone (Search SJJPL in hair in maker). If you dont want to give support to the top hair maker in the game, fair enough, I provided an alternate option. Which is, more then most people do .

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jareczek8
D

Deleted144244440246

sorry for bothering you guys a lot .
I wanted ask that are there any good performance improvements in r7 or r8 updates going from r4.
I am using integrated graphics.
thank you!!
Ummm for integrated graphics im not sure, both have better plugins and are better optimized . Also has mod bug fixes and stuff. Both versions also have new DHH and rx8 has upgraded graphics mode (orange sporks plugins, which you wont use obviously)

The DHH might run better, worth the try imo. With rx7 i had 0 issues, rx8 ive had a few bugs.

So your call

Reactions: Jareczek8
D

Deleted144244440246

Hey, I'm new to this game, all the cards here works either on Ai Shoujo and HS2?
All I gotta do is download the image and put it in the chara->female folder and it will work?
Well some do, older cards will directly transfer both ways (mostly) but now there are different mods/plugins for both games. Some stuff is the same and some is different. So the answer is not guaranteed to work i guess. It kind of depends on how up to date your sideloader is for both games.

If both are up to date, you may need to edit a bit (change hair, or uncensor or skin as example) but most should transfer

At least in my experience

I92822

Oct 2, 2021
Ummm for integrated graphics im not sure, both have better plugins and are better optimized . Also has mod bug fixes and stuff. Both versions also have new DHH and rx8 has upgraded graphics mode (orange sporks plugins, which you wont use obviously)

The DHH might run better, worth the try imo. With rx7 i had 0 issues, rx8 ive had a few bugs.

So your call
I will see. I am already getting 40 around fps at 720p . with graphics mod around 30. i will try rx7 version.
thank you for the help

I92822

Oct 2, 2021

So your call
i am asking so many questions
are sideloader mods really worth downloading??

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
i am asking so many questions
are sideloader mods really worth downloading??
What "sideloader mods" do you mean?
The Sideloader Modpacks (there are 5 folders) are included in Better Repack for the game. There are many mods u need for the game (Maps, Uncensor) and downloaded cards.
The other side is "Sideloader Modpack Studio" which is only for Studio and NOT needed for the game!
R8-torrent.jpg

TwistedFate074

Jun 21, 2018
Guys, I am using the R4 version. The SSS is not always active. I have to manually activate it in every scene while using the HanmenNextGen Shaders. Is there any workaround? The orangespork mod is installed and Roy12mods said if it is installed SSS will be always active however, its not

Last edited:

I92822

Oct 2, 2021
What "sideloader mods" do you mean?
The Sideloader Modpacks (there are 5 folders) are included in Better Repack for the game. There are many mods u need for the game (Maps, Uncensor) and downloaded cards.
The other side is "Sideloader Modpack Studio" which is only for Studio and NOT needed for the game!
View attachment 1646147
Yeah i meant sideloader mods specifically for studio neo. 73gb+
Are they worth downloading?
Thank you!

XZ77

Oct 14, 2018
So did Artisans of Pathos shut it down for good? I heard a rumor a while back they might resurface, but it sure seems like they just took their ball and went home.

IIRC they were working on a Miranda Lawson, I sure would liked to have seen that.

(I know there are other Miranda cards out there, but none really at their level - no disrespect)

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Haven't played around with it yet, but the new Hooah plugin could be just what you're looking for:

(No idea if you need more than sliders and ABMX) ;)
That might work, I'll try it. Thanks!

Last edited:

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
So did Artisans of Pathos shut it down for good? I heard a rumor a while back they might resurface, but it sure seems like they just took their ball and went home.

IIRC they were working on a Miranda Lawson, I sure would liked to have seen that.

(I know there are other Miranda cards out there, but none really at their level - no disrespect)
There's been no word from them. MY guess is they ran afoul of Patreon's rules, namely creating adult material of a person without their consent. Their celebrity cards would be a violation of that.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes