• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
D

Deleted144244440246

What do you mean?
Hey thanks,

Yeah, SSS is still absolutely murdering my fps even with this new video card, what kind of rigs you guys are running this on?
ASUS ROG Strix Scar 17 Gaming Notebook - 17.3'' QHD 165Hz AMD Ryzen 9 5900HX - RTX3080, 32GB DDR4, 2TB SSD, Win 11 pro

Building a new desktop this summer as well, waiting on 4090s

NealG1982

Jan 15, 2021
ASUS ROG Strix Scar 17 Gaming Notebook - 17.3'' QHD 165Hz AMD Ryzen 9 5900HX - RTX3080, 32GB DDR4, 2TB SSD, Win 11 pro

Building a new desktop this summer as well, waiting on 4090s
what is your fps? laptop 3080 should run about 25% slower than 3070 ti.

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Re-edit: Victoria Raye

I fixed the card, it was 12.5MB and is now around 600KB.

NOTE: the old card was vanilla, this one is in GraphicsMod.

I recycled the card image, she actually looks better now too.

HS2ChaF_20211103213948205.png

EDIT: hey if anyone knows why some of my cards are frigging huge let me know. Literally if i loaded the old card, everything but face and body was about 550KB. if i loaded the face or body the size became 12.5MB. I copied all properties of the face and body to a new card and the file size is now under 700KB. I have NO idea why this happens or how to fix it without manually re-entering every single face and body property.

I have 3 more 12MB cards to fix.

Last edited:

CAPRICE18

Jul 13, 2020
Did any of you have the mouse boob interaction mod for hs1?
You mouse over the boobs/hair/butt/clothes and they would react,
if you clicked and held the button down on the character you could wiggle it to see the interactions. This was critical for setting weights.
Did they make such a thing for HS2? If not how have you guys set your weight sliders without it?
click M button

Reactions: Deleted144244440246
D

Deleted144244440246

Re-edit: Victoria Raye

I fixed the card, it was 12.5MB and is now around 600KB.

NOTE: the old card was vanilla, this one is in GraphicsMod.

I recycled the card image, she actually looks better now too.

View attachment 1643166

EDIT: hey if anyone knows why some of my cards are frigging huge let me know. Literally if i loaded the old card, everything but face and body was about 550KB. if i loaded the face or body the size became 12.5MB. I copied all properties of the face and body to a new card and the file size is now under 700KB. I have NO idea why this happens or how to fix it without manually re-entering every single face and body property.

I have 3 more 12MB cards to fix.
Likely Tattoos,4k textures, high end overlays my average cards are around 8-9 some tat girls 12-14
Most of my good cards i cant put on bepis, they have a 8mb cutoff

D

Deleted144244440246

what is your fps? laptop 3080 should run about 25% slower than 3070 ti.
In game or Maker or Studio ?
Using Nvidea overlay - in game 2 girls 60- 80 ish (dance club map) - maker 80-100ish - studio varies based on asssets, with my preset - experimental mode on - infinite bounces on - Hoohs 8k black cube as background lighting (Cubemap) I use a VERY demanding preset

Adjust your preset tips here (scroll down)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted144244440246

Do you know who the modder is it will be much easier to find with modder name
Definitely not hard to find - its a plugin not a mod, that was likely your problem finding it
I would severely question your install if you dont have it in your version of HS2 - very likely extremely old - Current version is DX8 - Run init settings in hs2 main directory and look at the image, the version is in the lower right corner

Anyways I found the link here

I used cntrl f Boopz

Reactions: turbojoe

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Likely Tattoos,4k textures, high end overlays my average cards are around 8-9 some tat girls 12-14
Most of my good cards i cant put on bepis, they have a 8mb cutoff
Nope. I've ruled out ALL those issues. Overlays are not the cause, as the new card has the same overlays and is smaller. When I do a rebuild it's with the exact same skins. This is something that happens during development of the card. If you look in my archive and grab the old and new cards for Victoria, you'll see they are identical ingame (almost; I did a couple tweaks on the new one after rebuilding) but one is 20x the file size.

It's noteable that the card becomes 12.5MB if i load the body OR the face OR both.

What I really need is a mod that can export/import a character's parameters using text files instead of image cards. That would make this easy to fix, just export face/body, load all but face/body to a new char, and import the face/body from the file.

3 0 1 2

Mar 10, 2021
What I really need is a mod that can export/import a character's parameters using text files instead of image cards. That would make this easy to fix, just export face/body, load all but face/body to a new char, and import the face/body from the file.
Haven't played around with it yet, but the new Hooah plugin could be just what you're looking for:

(No idea if you need more than sliders and ABMX) ;)

Last edited:
D

Deleted144244440246

Nope. I've ruled out ALL those issues. Overlays are not the cause, as the new card has the same overlays and is smaller. When I do a rebuild it's with the exact same skins. This is something that happens during development of the card. If you look in my archive and grab the old and new cards for Victoria, you'll see they are identical ingame (almost; I did a couple tweaks on the new one after rebuilding) but one is 20x the file size.

It's noteable that the card becomes 12.5MB if i load the body OR the face OR both.

Here is what i know for sure using Graphics mode & shader 2.0 (with
K1T0 & K1TN HD curvy skin) my cards are 8.66mb on average.
If i use hanmens skin and tats they come out 12-16mb on average depending on the tat overlay

if i use high end 4k custom clothing they can get much bigger (example feather, milk217, k-project)

PS i emailed the bepis admin months ago (June 2021) asking him to please increase the max card size - i sent some pics as well showing graphics mode cards - No response

Screenshot (198).png

D

Deleted144244440246

Haven't played around with it yet, but the new Hooah plugin (that is in R8) could be just what you're looking for:

(No idea if you need more than sliders and ABMX) ;)
Its more of a randomizer then anything, it doesn't compress or reduce the card size on disk (at least not that ive noticed)

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
Last edited:

3 0 1 2

Mar 10, 2021
Its more of a randomizer then anything, it doesn't compress or reduce the card size on disk (at least not that ive noticed)
It has a CharacterInterpolation option. So, if you set all deviation and bias to 0 you can then transplant the slider & ABMX values of face/body/both between two cards ;)

That was what he was asking for.

EDIT: Actually you can just use the mix slider and disregard deviation settings

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes