[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Not posted here in a while, been mostly doing outside things (eurgh) and posting my stuff to Kenzato, when it decides to load.

Here's my latest little series of new waifus. Enjoy!

All use Hanmen's NextGen shaders and Maeve's afro is a mod you can download from
HS2_2022-01-10-15-54-35-986.png

(Forgot my cards save at gigantic size, so find them below!)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Hahaha, striking expressed! Slowest Website I know so far :mad:

But thanks for the link - very nice Girls (y)
Thanks man! I spend a lot of time on them, glad they're appreciated!

Been having a look at the first girls I ever made in the creator. Crazy to think all the stuff I've picked up along the way and just how much amazing content has been released for us to play with.

The difference between the first two girls I made (a redhead and a Japanese girl), versus the last two (a...redhead and a Japanese...girl) is like chalk and cheese.

I think I might have developed "a style" since launch. As well as a bunch of new kinks, no doubt.
HS2_2022-01-10-17-12-50-504.png

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
DROW VICUNIA
Well, I made it. Since starting with HS2 it was my intention to bring in my favorite Char from Skyrim.
She is a Drow Warrior and trained to kill the enemies with one hit of her two handed Fudou Myouou Tachi
It was hard work for the Options in Skyrims Racemenu are more sophisticated than in HS2 Creator.
This is the result
HS2-Vicunia2.jpg

This is not the girl you want to spend a night alone in the same room not to mention having sex with her ;):D

But if you can´t resist, I recommend to change her Uncensor Body, the used High Poly Muscle from Dainty let drop the FPS significantly.

The Card
Vicunia-Card.png

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes