[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Stefan88

Apr 3, 2018
Jul 23, 2019
can someone help me every time i try to go kenzato site its goes really slow and then i have a connection error does anyone know a way to fix it

D

Deleted144244440246

hey man i dont mean to nag or anything but i noticed for me ur characters look like this: View attachment 1585982
what skin texture do i need for it to work properly? (assuming thats the issue)
Step 1 If your using better repack goto the hs2 main folder run init settings. Enable graphics mode and disable DHH (You cannot have both on) See Pic
Step 2 Load game, press F5 and goto the SSS Tab and check enable(Very top of page above blur). Now my characters will load. If i'm using a specific skin it will be clearly noted in the description. Your issue in this picture is your not in graphics mode See Pic

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted144244440246

if you save the card, exit editor, and reload it, this goes away.

edit: this is my experience in HS2DX, at least. I assume AI is the same.
Are you running HS2DX BR7 ? Ive never seen that one ?

noob2001

Jul 12, 2021
if you save the card, exit editor, and reload it, this goes away.

edit: this is my experience in HS2DX, at least. I assume AI is the same.
Yes, but it's very annoying^^ . I have to stop work and close the program completely. When I work on my nose for a long time, this error occurs. Sometimes directly on the nose. Interruptions are not nice. Sometimes the whole head hangs crooked

andybox86

Sep 22, 2020
hello everyone .. I approached the world of honey select 2
.. I'm looking for cards of famous women or celebrities .. possibly free .. could you give me some information? I went around many sites without finding any ..

mk21

May 1, 2020
HI, does anyone have the the Nightsisters cards from star wars if they exist? i found here an Asajj Ventress card, thank you.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes