[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hi there thanks for the help. I do have the graphics mod enabled. However when i go to the f5 tab theres no option for me to click enable. Am i just using an outdated version? It looks like youre running R7. Do I need to do a whole new download of the game?
That is a VERY OLD version, that's R5, pre-DX. DX was Illusion's "Deluxe" version, and the pack numbering started over at R1. I don't remember how many point releases (eg R2.1) there were, but you're like 10-15 releases behind, and missing all the DX content. The DX update was so big that there was no update patch to go from R5 (pre DX) to DX R1 - you had to do a full install. I'm surprised that setup is still half working, you'll be much happier with a shiny new R7 install. I suggest getting it via torrent if at all possible.
I see, GreatOldOne is right - your game installation is too old.
Get the newest Repack R7 from here (I recommend torrent download, the game alone is 45 GB), extract to your gaming partition, transfer the folders "save" and "chara" from your old game and play along.
Don´t forget to activate SSS as described.

azrazr

Mar 19, 2021
Hi there thanks for the help. I do have the graphics mod enabled. However when i go to the f5 tab theres no option for me to click enable. Am i just using an outdated version? It looks like youre running R7. Do I need to do a whole new download of the game?
for me just work on 1920x1080 ( highest screen resolution) .

Nelz1817

May 14, 2018
???? GTA graphics usable in HS2 ????

By the way: you are creating very fine cards (y)
Yes, its only a reshade setting... I have used other reshade settings of various games in the past... Like Batman : Arkham Assylum, Witcher 3 ...etc. Once you have reshade installed; you can download any reshade settings.. And thank you for the kind words ..Cheers!

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Yes, its only a reshade setting... I have used other reshade settings of various games in the past... Like Batman : Arkham Assylum, Witcher 3 ...etc. Once you have reshade installed; you can download any reshade settings.. And thank you for the kind words ..Cheers!
Me too thanks for sharing - I will try

duke

Oct 14, 2016
I see, GreatOldOne is right - your game installation is too old.
Get the newest Repack R7 from here (I recommend torrent download, the game alone is 45 GB), extract to your gaming partition, transfer the folders "save" and "chara" from your old game and play along.
Don´t forget to activate SSS as described.
Great I'll give that a download then. Thanks very much to you and GreatOldOne for the assist.
I see via that link that theres also the sideloader modpack studio. Is that a necessary download or is that something for mods? just want to make sure Im up to date and have everything correct

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes