[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Nelz1817

May 14, 2018
We like your screenshots of characters however Sweetfx has been replaced by ReShade. Could you share us your ReShade .ini or .fx files?
I believe I provided the download/link ...check the readme files for the install instructions... The ini files and fx files are included in the zip files (XILANDRO reshade)... OKay, once you open the zip file, Look for this folder----Reshade (optional, but recommended).. Open that folder, you'll see another folder---(into main game)... All the needed files are there... SweetFx, Reshade.fx, dxgi.dll...extract those files in your main game and thats it.

Reactions: turbojoe

Nelz1817

May 14, 2018
how do you install it? can you make a tutorial and where to place the mod? thank you bro you are awesome
You have to have the latest reshade install---google is your best friend... you have to install it, and it will ask which game you wish to install it in... point it to your game exe and it will proceed to install some effects... let it finish and close it. Now for other downloadable presets; there are LOTS of presets available in Reshade site---look for "Presets"... You can choose and download (check the screenshots)..files are just .txt files ...Save those files on your main game folder. Now to change/cycle your presets, hit HOME button to open the Reshade box and there is a drop-down menu on the top for Presets.. and you can select which preset you want to use... easy-peasy.

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Great I'll give that a download then. Thanks very much to you and GreatOldOne for the assist.
I see via that link that theres also the sideloader modpack studio. Is that a necessary download or is that something for mods? just want to make sure Im up to date and have everything correct
The Sideloader Modpack Studio (about 70GB) is only for Studio. In Studio you can create your own scenes for pictures or own hentai stories like here .
In "HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R7.7z" is everything included you need for the game.

Reactions: duke

s.kirmish

Jul 28, 2017
I'm not really sure if there is a request section... But does anyone have Cards from the Star Trek series? Especially Seven Of Nine aka Jeri Ryan. Or T'Pol, Both Daxes or any other... Anyway if someone has the skills or already have one... Thanks in advance!

View attachment 1583535 View attachment 1583542 View attachment 1583543
I only have cards for Troi and Crusher since I planned to do a TNG setup. These are worked off of some realfakes I found. Crusher I did myself but Diana is a manipulation of a fantastic ARTISANS-PATHOS card. (although I didn't have to do much as it was greatly 'Troi-like' already) That also means there could be mods involved to display it correctly, so I am not sure it works for others.
The standard costumes are not done, so there is clipping and the fleet communicator is missing. I also have not deployed them yet, so these cards are fresh.

Preview:
Diana1.jpg Beverly1.jpg

I made loads of costumes for them, so here are some and nudes:
Diana2.jpg Diana3.jpg Diana4.jpg Diana5.jpg Diana6.jpg Diana7.jpg Diana8.jpg Diana9.jpg Diana9a.jpg
Beverly2.jpg Beverly3.jpg Beverly4.jpg Beverly5.jpg Beverly6.jpg

Oh, and these are actually called differently. Beaverly Hipcrusher, and DiAHna "Treu".(German for "faithful") ..Don't judge me. Also, if you end up using them, you might want to remove a body tattoo on each, as seen in pictures.

Actual cards:
AISChaF_20211122194656336.png AISChaF_20211129220951467.png

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Does anyone have high-school like looking males? I attached a girl as a sample - now what would a boy in her class look like?

ewrewrdsaafsdsa

Jan 6, 2022
noticed noone had done this so im hoping ISIS doesnt come to my house and kill me for it
Outfit: Muslim Assasin

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
cant upload card for some reason, will reply with card if it works

TharMaximus

Dec 21, 2019
I only have cards for Troi and Crusher since I planned to do a TNG setup. These are worked off of some realfakes I found. Crusher I did myself but Diana is a manipulation of a fantastic ARTISANS-PATHOS card. (although I didn't have to do much as it was greatly 'Troi-like' already) That also means there could be mods involved to display it correctly, so I am not sure it works for others.
The standard costumes are not done, so there is clipping and the fleet communicator is missing. I also have not deployed them yet, so these cards are fresh.

Preview:
View attachment 1584783 View attachment 1584793

I made loads of costumes for them, so here are some and nudes:
View attachment 1584784 View attachment 1584785 View attachment 1584786 View attachment 1584787 View attachment 1584788 View attachment 1584789 View attachment 1584790 View attachment 1584791 View attachment 1584792
View attachment 1584794 View attachment 1584795 View attachment 1584796 View attachment 1584797 View attachment 1584798

Oh, and these are actually called differently. Beaverly Hipcrusher, and DiAHna "Treu".(German for "faithful") ..Don't judge me. Also, if you end up using them, you might want to remove a body tattoo on each, as seen in pictures.

Actual cards:
View attachment 1584799 View attachment 1584800
Nice work dude, thanks!!

Laguna77

May 17, 2021
Hello Everyone

my new Cards

- Alexiel Godsworm(Grandblue Fantasy)
- Athena(Grandblue Fantasy)
- Medusa(Rage of Bahamut)

Alexiel Godsworm(Grandblue Fantasy).png Athena(Grandblue Fantasy).png Medusa(Rage of Bahamut).png

Enjoy It ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

hongbashi001

Apr 18, 2021
I believe I provided the download/link ...check the readme files for the install instructions... The ini files and fx files are included in the zip files (XILANDRO reshade)... OKay, once you open the zip file, Look for this folder----Reshade (optional, but recommended).. Open that folder, you'll see another folder---(into main game)... All the needed files are there... SweetFx, Reshade.fx, dxgi.dll...extract those files in your main game and thats it.
Thanks for your reply, however I tried to search the zip file you mentioned but can't find any. Could share it to me or upload here? Much appreciated

Nelz1817

May 14, 2018
Thanks for your reply, however I tried to search the zip file you mentioned but can't find any. Could share it to me or upload here? Much appreciated

Click the link and hit the "green" download button

Leazy-maroder

Oct 17, 2021
hey man i dont mean to nag or anything but i noticed for me ur characters look like this: View attachment 1585982
what skin texture do i need for it to work properly? (assuming thats the issue)

U need (Hanmen shaders) or/and go to body and try another skin for Body.
If u have no (Hanmen shaders), go into Material Editor and set the Face and Body to (AIT/ Skin True Face). (AIT/ Skin True).
Save and Reload
If u have (Hanmen shaders) type F5 and enable SSS
i hope this helps with ure Problem

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes