[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

TheBerserker

May 7, 2018
hi, i have seen a video of a girl pole dancing plus more than 2 females at the same time like a harem. Is there a mod for this or special card? of is a diferent game. but to me looks like HS2.i am super green in this stuff
They probably did that using the Studio.

Reactions: mk21

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
hi, i have seen a video of a girl pole dancing plus more than 2 females at the same time like a harem. Is there a mod for this or special card? of is a diferent game. but to me looks like HS2.i am super green in this stuff
That's done in StudioNeo V2 which comes with the game. You add a character and apply the animation to them under Animations > Studio > Pole Dance

Reactions: mk21

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Thank you and you're right. I got caught up in the character work and didn't pay attention to the amount of posts I did. I'll stick to a single post with major updates from now on.

Edit >> I didn't want to start other cards until I learned a few more things about textures and proportions, soon tho.
No worries, your stuff's looking great already! I'm card-carrying card-spammer myself, but I'm in the creation tools like half the day anyway!

Looking forward to seeing your stuff in the future, but if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask :) More than a few of us here know our stuff and we've all got our own little tips and tricks that make our creations "ours."

Before we share the shit out them, of course lol

Reactions: Canade

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
No worries, your stuff's looking great already! I'm card-carrying card-spammer myself, but I'm in the creation tools like half the day anyway!

Looking forward to seeing your stuff in the future, but if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask :) More than a few of us here know our stuff and we've all got our own little tips and tricks that make our creations "ours."

Before we share the shit out them, of course lol
Thanks, I'll be sure to do that, and love yours and everyone's cards as well. Great work (y).

11/12/2020
All cards are now updated. See the sig.

11/12/2020
Updated my signature to include the Personalities and Traits Guide that I posted in the main game thread.

Last edited:

subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
Character Dump!

I'm rather chuffed about a few of these. Enjoy M8s!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
WOW these are INCREDIBLE! I especially love how beautiful the eyes are and spot on! Thank you for sharing with us!! (And kudos for including Christina Hendricks...if you ever do men, the male side of things would be MASSIVELY improved with a Don Draper, heck even a Roger Sterling.) :) Cheers!

Reactions: 1 person
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes