[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Dagg0th

Jan 20, 2022
How can I change the sight of the caracters in studio?
Method #1
Select your character in workspace then..
Screenshot_1.png
In anim -> Kinematics -> Gaze
Select type of gaze.
* Front: will keep sight in front.
* Follow: will follow camera.
* Avert: will avoid the camera.
* Fixed: fixed to the last position.
* Adjust: you can manually adjust sight using Axis.

Method #2
You can use Hooh's Hijack Look.
Parent "Hijack Look" to the nose of the character.
Screenshot_2.png
Select "follow" in anim -> Kinematics -> Gaze
Then adjust manually using the Axis
Screenshot_3.png
The advantages of this method are that you can use "nodes constraints" (cntrl+n) to stick the blue ball to anything for auto-tracking.

Credits:
Sample model by Sykosis :love:

tretete

Jan 19, 2021
Decided do move to R8 ...
It's good that I kept my "old" R5.1 :)
Several issues appeared and I'm quite unhappy. First ... Since I put a lot of effort in making nice breasts, I kinda' got shot through the heart. :) The "Override Breasts Physics" went crazy. It's weird, because it seems that it wasn't working properly earlier. All sliders except "Breast Inert" were useless in earlier versions and I don't have an idea Why. So maybe I'll have to rework all my characters ...
Second. ... Lately I had a favorite "bone" in the ABM - the cf_N_k which seems dead now. It was useful for minor adjustments of poses.
Third. There was a "trick" in changing the proportions ... If you decide to shorten the legs from 100 to 85 (-15%) you add 15% to the cf_J_Hips on every axis (X, Y and Z) and the figure moves fine :) ... Looks like this is no more necessary. I'm still testing it, but it also means that I have to rework all my characters (test them in the game and maybe in Studio) or at least add instructions for using them with R8 ...
... It wouldn't be much of a problem if they were 10 or 20 ... but they are more than 160
So for now I'll keep posting R5.1-compatible cards until I decide how to deal with R8 :)
Here is another updated old character with 3 additional clothing sets:

Tanya
Tanya 0.png

To use this card with R8, change the Override Breast Physics as follows:
Breast Damping : 15
Breast Elasticity : 11
Breast Stiffness : 50
Breast Inert : 60

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Big card at
Lots of preview images at
Coordinate cards at

Last edited:
D

Deleted144244440246

Several issues appeared and I'm quite unhappy. First ... Since I put a lot of effort in making nice breasts, I kinda' got shot through the heart. :) The "Override Breasts Physics" went crazy. It's weird, because it seems that it wasn't working properly earlier. All sliders except "Breast Inert" were useless in earlier versions and I don't have an idea Why. So maybe I'll have to rework all my characters ...
Second. ... Lately I had a favorite "bone" in the ABM - the cf_N_k which seems dead now. It was useful for minor adjustments of poses.
Third. There was a "trick" in changing the proportions ... If you decide to shorten the legs from 100 to 85 (-15%) you add 15% to the cf_J_Hips on every axis (X, Y and Z) and the figure moves fine :) ... Looks like this is no more necessary. I'm still testing it, but it also means that I have to rework all my characters (test them in the game and maybe in Studio) or at least add instructions for using them with R8 ...
... It wouldn't be much of a problem if they were 10 or 20 ... but they are more than 160
So for now I'll keep posting R5.1-compatible cards until I decide how to deal with R8 :)

Tanya
View attachment 1637859

Big card at
Lots of preview images at
Coordinate cards at
Hmmm... did you do a full install of 8 or just the upgrade, 5.1 is ancient alot has changed since then. I think your facing an old conflict try pming 2155x at the better repack discord PS if your using BepInEx 5.4.18 there are a ton of issues with it, see that discord link for a fix

The leg/arm shortening i used to do myself back in the day, but hasnt been needed unless adjusting an old card that had lobster claw arms :p I think this was changed in br6H1 irc, i still use abmx alot myself i can confirm cf_N_k is dead now, i noticed it myself as well

Goodluck, i hope you get it sorted

Last edited by a moderator:

tretete

Jan 19, 2021
Hmmm... did you do a full install of 8 or just the upgrade, 5.1 is ancient alot has changed since then. I think your facing an old conflict try pming 2155x at the better repack discord PS if your using BepInEx 5.4.18 there are a ton of issues with it, see that discord link for a fix

The leg/arm shortening i used to do myself back in the day, but hasnt been needed unless adjust an old card that had lobster claw arms :p I think this was changed in br6H1 irc, i still use abmx alot myself i can confirm cf_N_k is dead now, i noticed it myself as well
Well, I installed R8 afresh (don't like the KKManager)
I think I found how to fix things with the physics override from now on :)
Guess I'll get used with the other stuff.
Thank You!

Reactions: Deleted144244440246
D

Deleted144244440246

Well, I installed R8 afresh (don't like the KKManager)
I think I found how to fix things with the physics override from now on :)
Guess I'll get used with the other stuff.
Thank You!
ya i meant the r8 itself, did you get it through updates at STN website ( example 5.1>6>6h1>7>8) or did you DL the full pack of r8

I dont have that breast issue, so it might be a bug with how you installed it

example

D

Deleted144244440246

Method #1
Select your character in workspace then..
View attachment 1637415
In anim -> Kinematics -> Gaze
Select type of gaze.
* Front: will keep sight in front.
* Follow: will follow camera.
* Avert: will avoid the camera.
* Fixed: fixed to the last position.
* Adjust: you can manually adjust sight using Axis.

Method #2
You can use Hooh's Hijack Look.
Parent "Hijack Look" to the nose of the character.
View attachment 1637417
Select "follow" in anim -> Kinematics -> Gaze
Then adjust manually using the Axis
View attachment 1637419
The advantages of this method are that you can use "nodes constraints" (cntrl+n) to stick the blue ball to anything for auto-tracking.

Credits:
Sample model by Sykosis :love:
LOL thanks Dagg0th i am honored

tretete

Jan 19, 2021
ya i meant the r8 itself, did you get it through updates at STN website ( example 5.1>6>6h1>7>8) or did you DL the full pack of r8

I dont have that breast issue, so it might be a bug with how you installed it

example
I got the full version
Untitled-1.jpg
... as I always keep the old one :) The breast issue is not so bad, I just have to fix the sliders so the tits don't wipe the floor :)
Another issue is A difference in the poses in maker. I really miss cf_N_k :) Is there a chance it was replaced by another bone?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Well - as always I made a complete new install R8 (before R7) and didn´t found heavy issues so far. On the contrary the amazing Jennifer from Mr.69 with DBLin Western Face is now at last looking as she should (didn´t look good in R7).
Also your cards (at this point thanks for your fine characters, especially Valeria - one of my favorits) are still working perfect (admittedly I rework all downloaded cards for my taste before using).

Concerning breast physic here my opinion https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7406926

So cheer up! (y)

D

Deleted144244440246

Jess - HS-2 - Sub Surface Scattering - Next Gen Shader 2.0 - Anisotropic shading - ENABLE GRAPHICS Mode
Jess uses Custom bones, ABMX, Overlays and Pregnancy sliders, changing her clothing may cause clipping issues.

2 Versions Premium and Basic like last time.
Premium uses Sjjpl Patreon Hair - Basic is included in updated sideloader PS i kinda rushed the pic, sorry its a tad blurry

Premium

Screenshot (163).png
Jess (SSS) Premium.png

Basic

Jess (SSS) Basic.png

Be Safe, Have Fun

D

Deleted144244440246

I got the full version
View attachment 1638142
... as I always keep the old one :) The breast issue is not so bad, I just have to fix the sliders so the tits don't wipe the floor :)
Another issue is A difference in the poses in maker. I really miss cf_N_k :) Is there a chance it was replaced by another bone?
Ya i forgot they adjusted weight and softness values, i think Joe covered it here though https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7494748 and you know what your doing, ill look into an alternate bone though

PS joe whoever made the vid clip in your weight slider link isnt running hs2 dx :p im pretty sure thats vanilla hs2, maybe even HS1 LMAO But the values for weight and softness work

Nelz1817

May 14, 2018
Ya i forgot they adjusted weight and softness values, i think Joe covered it here though https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7494748 and you know what your doing, ill look into an alternate bone though

PS joe whoever made the vid clip in your weight slider link isnt running hs2 dx :p im pretty sure thats vanilla hs2, maybe even HS1 LMAO But the values for weight and softness work
Since I'm not using Studio, Is it still okay if I'm still on R6? Updating to R8 means a hardware upgrade.. and it is not possible at the moment.. from R6 to R8, are there vast improvements technically? If so I'll make haste on the disk upgrade :)

D

Deleted144244440246

Since I'm not using Studio, Is it still okay if I'm still on R6? Updating to R8 means a hardware upgrade.. and it is not possible at the moment.. from R6 to R8, are there vast improvements technically? If so I'll make haste on the disk upgrade :)
I hope this helps you decide

Here is the change log from DX 7

DX7 also adds the newer improved DHH as well as the other stuff in the above link
You can also get the orange spork new stuff that is in DX 8 here (HS2 Graphics)
FAQ is here
HS2 Graphics is in releases on the right side

Here is the change log from DX 8

To be extremely honest I dont really see any big changes in DX8 other some mods i had not working now due to being moved to bleeding edge lol
I can recommend dx7, but i cant recommend dx8 yet. Skipable imo if you get the orangespork stuff

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
I hope this helps you decide

Here is the change log from DX 7

DX7 also adds the newer improved DHH as well as the other stuff in the above link
You can also get the orange spork new stuff that is in DX 8 here (HS2 Graphics)
FAQ is here
HS2 Graphics is in releases on the right side

Here is the change log from DX 8

To be extremely honest I dont really see any big changes in DX8 other some mods i had not working now due to being moved to bleeding edge lol
I can recommend dx7, but i cant recommend dx8 yet. Skipable imo if you get the orangespork stuff
my pc is an old now and dont use graphics or DHH and most important i have boneframework in R7 ;)

D

Deleted144244440246

I hope someone will make a ABMX walk-through for Dummies :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
IM not touching that one LMAO but i learned alot from experimenting with this info from the wiki
Q : How to change the penis size?
A : Getting naughty huh? Well, you are in the right place! Open the "Advanced Bonemod Window" (usually it’s the last option on bottom right, in the "Plugin Settings" box), search for the "dan" bone, select the tab "cm_J_dan100_00" and have fun with the sliders.

To Add
Also some HS1 Cards used early abmx in bonemod, download a good hs1 card that uses aditional bone plugin or sliders (i forget the name) but Roy12 used it alot in HS1.(it will be a notepad file) Alot of the abmx bones have similar names

Then its trial and error, and ALOT of SAVING

D

Deleted144244440246

my pc is an old now and dont use graphics or DHH and most important i have boneframework in R7 ;)
Try dhh, i used to run it on a 512mb graphics card potato laptop, its really low reqs, dont attempt graphics mod though

Reactions: turbojoe
D

Deleted144244440246

Litte Fun for the Week End :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sensational report !
the age-old question why extraterrestrial life visits our earth has now finally been clarified by a report (from top secret files) recently published by the pentagon.

As it turned out by these documents they do not visit us in order to communicate like E.T. home.

no, also not like his relative Alf to satisfy his need for cat-citizens

like all aliens they are also just looking for a horny M......

here is the proof

ps. -- the document destroys itself automatically one minute after viewing

lol WTF is that a sheep ? ROFLAO

Baa BAAA Baaaaahhhh

Reactions: foxpoli
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes