[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Numbra

Mar 20, 2019
Hello!

I need help, does anyone have, know or plan to make an Ashley Graham (from Resident Evil 4)?

Like this one from HS1.

6d060bc8c82cfb8643f611e71988006d9932fb1d.png
Or maybe one with extras "Things" Like THIS!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To be honest, I tried to look for it, but I didn't find anything satisfactory...

D

Deleted144244440246

Serenity - HS-2 - Sub Surface Scattering - Next Gen Shader 2.0 - (Hanmen) NXTG Skin - ENABLE GRAPHICS Mode

There are 2 versions of this card. The first version uses NEW SJJPL Mods from his patreon, and is the intended version. He is worth subbing to and is cheap - Tons of mods including Hair, clothing and shoes He is one of very few creators i actively support (No - I'm am not affiliated with him in any way)

The second card is the basic version

Serenity uses Custom bones, ABMX, Overlays and Pregnancy sliders, changing her clothing may cause clipping issues.

☆Premium Intended version☆

Serenity - Premium.png
Serenity (SSS) Premium.png

Basic Version - Sadly the base body stalking doesnt support ripping, i tried :(

Serenity - Basic.png
Serenity (SSS) Basic.png

Enjoy !

Last edited by a moderator:

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
Howdy fellas? I found some hotties on DB Bepis. The website says the creator is Mr. Skin. Hell of a fella. Made some good faces. Body/Face Colour difference until you remove Tattoos in the face section. Not exactly the kind of bodies that I like but I have been trying to create some modified versions of my liking. I didn't see them on my favorite forum, so I thought I will share them.

I am a big fan of Loader (not active anymore), Krorus, Pathos, Nelz (happy you came back, mate!) and all the awesome creators who share their creations here. Respect and gratitude for sharing all your time and efforts with everyone.
STAY AWESOME!!!
I'm glad you like my cards too.

zerohopes

Dec 20, 2020
Beep! Beep! More cards incoming!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll talk a more bit about me after this "delivery":
I don't have a powerfull machine avaliable(all my cards are created in the low settings) and with the DHH's help to look a little better, and I don't use the Studio(I don't really know how to use that thing, looks too complicated for me).
I'm heavily inspirated in Krorus's modificated cards when I try to improve my collection, I really like and admire him, but I'm too shy to say "Hello" in his Discord. My top 3 in the HS2 community is: ScrewThisNoise(without him I can't play), Krorus(both cards and packs) and Dino(I really like his card's style).
I'm a very complicated person, in all senses probably, and I'll try to keep updating my cards every time that I find necessary too, but I'll really like some feedback and tips to improve my cards.
I think that this all I wanted to talk, maybe I forgot something, well whatever.
See you guys next time!

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes