[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Nelz1817

May 14, 2018
It seems easier to create face via AIT true face... compared to Hanmen's ...I don't know to explain..It's like drawing with "snap to grid" on Hanmen; whereas, with AIT it is like drawing with freehand pen... I don't know if because of reshade...or AIT has a smoother or softer texture.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted144244440246
D

Deleted144244440246

Very true, i do the same thing. Very often i tweak face shape in DHH, then load graphics mode adjust colors then create the card.

But yes reshade makes it worse/harder if creating

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
OFF-TOPIC
Ill be missing the next few days, Dying light 2 drops at midnite tonite. Im a huge gamer, both pc and ps5. If anyone has a ps4/ps5 and wants to play send me a pm with your info and we can slay some zombies :)
I'm soo looking forward to this one, even took a week off work. Im playing it on PS5 not pc. Im pretty sure its cross platform though
You lucky man!
I´m so hard waiting for Bloodlines 2 release, but there seems no chance this year :cry:

Reactions: Nelz1817
D

Deleted144244440246

I didn't try this, looks like trick to bypass a bug, but I'll try here and edit this post after tried.
EDIT:
Nope, didn't worked, but you really don't need to care about this one anymore. Thanks for the advice.
I have a curiosity tought, why some cards when loaded the face turns all black?
Like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just need to load again to turn normal again, but is really annoying.
Reload it to fix then resave the card with the fix applied

Your very likely missing the face texture file that is used in the card, which is why its loading black
Hanmens Next-Gen Skin Textures maybe ?
Its here https://f95zone.to/threads/next-gen-skin-textures-v1-01-hanmen.91701/

Reactions: zerohopes

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
I found these on this site but I cannot find them now so here >>

This is all of the ArtisanOfPathos Mods . Someone else posted this, but its a bunch of em. :D
holy crap, thanks! did you include the cards in there? Downloading now.

I have a few PATHOS cards but not all of them for sure.

Reactions: Deleted144244440246

NealG1982

Jan 15, 2021
I found these on this site but I cannot find them now so here >>

This is all of the ArtisanOfPathos Mods . Someone else posted this, but its a bunch of em. :D
Where do you put those files in? /mods?

Reactions: Kaseijin

satan_shark

Aug 15, 2021
OFF-TOPIC
Ill be missing the next few days, Dying light 2 drops at midnite tonite. Im a huge gamer, both pc and ps5. If anyone has a ps4/ps5 and wants to play send me a pm with your info and we can slay some zombies :)
I'm soo looking forward to this one, even took a week off work. Im playing it on PS5 not pc. Im pretty sure its cross platform though
Lucky you... I'm full of things to do, even on saturdays and sundays, not having time to play anything. And it's funny because, it should be part of my job, as manager of one of the biggest videogame network and community in Italy...

Hi!
Here are some Android 18 pictures that I created.
I would really like to hear your opinion on them.
View attachment 1632636 View attachment 1632637
Damn! It's gorgeus! You've created her with HS2?

Reactions: I92822

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
  • Love
Reactions: Nelz1817
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes