[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

BuckyT

Jul 19, 2021
Can someone find this card, for some reason its just a pic. Not the data for a card. On the Patreon site its even wrong. I even checked on the Illuision and Booru sites. This is what i got from those sites. I just want a Phobe Cates Card is all, now its this big hunt I cant complete.
Found Them. Here Is the OG and The one I made for myself.

zerohopes

Dec 20, 2020
Hello again, I'm sadly bad creating cards from zero, but I really like to do combinations and little changes trying to get the results that I wanted with what I found(here, Booru, Discord or cards from the repacks).
However I want to share what I do and if possible receive some tips to improve in future too.
Here is one of my recents edited cards(and one example):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll keep sharing what I do when possible and I can give the credit for the original creators when possible too or remember who did(sorry about that, my memory is always a mess).

EDIT:
Sorry everyone, but after testing this one with the last Repack some problems happened, the skin overlay of the old card(before merged) keeps surging and I can't erase this thing, sadly I don't know what to do anymore.
I'll keep the card here if someone find a solution or liked this way and try again later.
EDIT 2:
Done! Time to rest.

Last edited:

Fappinius

Jan 3, 2020
Billie Eilish and Ariana Grande
Zrzut ekranu (92).png
Billie's face was mostly from this
I'm sure you can make their cheeks more accurate with bonemod, but all these options intimidate me.

zerohopes

Dec 20, 2020
Billie Eilish and Ariana Grande
View attachment 1630671
Billie's face was mostly from this
I'm sure you can make their cheeks more accurate with bonemod, but all these options intimidate me.
Good work, did you created Ariana from scratch?
In the Discord you can found more Billie's cards, if you want to compare or look for a bonemod's base.

Kaboom12345

May 11, 2021
Another girl from Magic: The Gathering; Tamiyo, the Moon Sage

I made her milfy as she is a mother an I like her that way.

HS2ChaF_20220129165007328.png

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
Why doesn't the update button appear?
Because your game is Waaay too old. You have the pre-DX release 5 - the "FINAL" on your release version meant it was the final one before DX arrived. The release after that was DXR1, and there have been new ones all the way up to the current DXR8. At one or two points along the way, they made updates to the updater, and your game doesn't have them, so it no longer communicates with the update servers. Grab yourself a new DXR8, taking care to move over anything you currently have in UserData and mods/MyMods.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes