[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Golfrt

Oct 22, 2021
Because your game is Waaay too old. You have the pre-DX release 5 - the "FINAL" on your release version meant it was the final one before DX arrived. The release after that was DXR1, and there have been new ones all the way up to the current DXR8. At one or two points along the way, they made updates to the updater, and your game doesn't have them, so it no longer communicates with the update servers. Grab yourself a new DXR8, taking care to move over anything you currently have in UserData and mods/MyMods.

thanks for the explanation

Synalon

Jan 31, 2022
For some reason my top disappears whenever I use any other piece of clothing, its obviously a visability thing and only happened when I switched to R8, is anybody else having this issue?

Also anybody know how to fix it, so its not hiding the top by default?

Synalon

Jan 31, 2022
Try downloading it with JDownloader it will also auto extract it for u, also move the file on another HDD. I can guarantee the archives are fully working. The problem is on your end.
Can you give me a link to the page you downloaded it from please.

tretete

Jan 19, 2021
Naima ... White puppy vs White rabbit ;)
v1
Naima 0.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Big card at

and v2 (better face IMHO)
Naima 0a.png
Big card at
Images at my Pixiv - see the link in my signature.

D

Deleted144244440246

Hello again, I'm sadly bad creating cards from zero, but I really like to do combinations and little changes trying to get the results that I wanted with what I found(here, Booru, Discord or cards from the repacks).
However I want to share what I do and if possible receive some tips to improve in future too.
Here is one of my recents edited cards(and one example):
I'll keep sharing what I do when possible and I can give the credit for the original creators when possible too or remember who did(sorry about that, my memory is always a mess).

EDIT:
Sorry everyone, but after testing this one with the last Repack some problems happened, the skin overlay of the old card(before merged) keeps surging and I can't erase this thing, sadly I don't know what to do anymore.
I'll keep the card here if someone find a solution or liked this way and try again later.
EDIT 2:
Done! Time to rest.
make a default naked model and save the clothing coordinate. Load your problem overlay card and remove all overlays, Then load the naked clothing coordinate on the problem card, it SHOULD remove the overlay
if it doesnt send me the problem card in pm, ill remove it and send it back

Reactions: zerohopes
D

Deleted144244440246

I always turn off missing mod warnings lol, its the last option here. No warnings = No stress finding what is missing. There will always be something you dont have. Until there is an app like HSResolveMoreSlotID in HS2 i will keep show missing mods off to save myself the stress

Screenshot (126).png

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted144244440246

OFF-TOPIC
Ill be missing the next few days, Dying light 2 drops at midnite tonite. Im a huge gamer, both pc and ps5. If anyone has a ps4/ps5 and wants to play send me a pm with your info and we can slay some zombies :)
I'm soo looking forward to this one, even took a week off work. Im playing it on PS5 not pc. Im pretty sure its cross platform though

Reactions: Nelz1817

zerohopes

Dec 20, 2020
make a default naked model and save the clothing coordinate. Load your problem overlay card and remove all overlays, Then load the naked clothing coordinate on the problem card, it SHOULD remove the overlay
if it doesnt send me the problem card in pm, ill remove it and send it back
I didn't try this, looks like trick to bypass a bug, but I'll try here and edit this post after tried.
EDIT:
Nope, didn't worked, but you really don't need to care about this one anymore. Thanks for the advice.
I have a curiosity tought, why some cards when loaded the face turns all black?
Like this:
I just need to load again to turn normal again, but is really annoying.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted144244440246

Nelz1817

May 14, 2018
OFF-TOPIC
Ill be missing the next few days, Dying light 2 drops at midnite tonite. Im a huge gamer, both pc and ps5. If anyone has a ps4/ps5 and wants to play send me a pm with your info and we can slay some zombies :)
I'm soo looking forward to this one, even took a week off work. Im playing it on PS5 not pc. Im pretty sure its cross platform though
Dying Light is a damn good game

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes