[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

zerohopes

Dec 20, 2020
Reload it to fix then resave the card with the fix applied

Your very likely missing the face texture file that is used in the card, which is why its loading black
Hanmens Next-Gen Skin Textures maybe ?
Its here https://f95zone.to/threads/next-gen-skin-textures-v1-01-hanmen.91701/
Already tried before, is just like a random bug that happens sometimes and I just need reload again to works normal again, like I said before is just annoying.
I'm not missing textures or mods(I always leave the warning on to evade this situations) and I never use Skin textures or Better AA, I always use just DHH in the game.

Mia Townsend (played by Josie Maran) from Need for Speed Whatever
View attachment 1632616
Requested by a dude. I guess it turned out ok because the dude immediately wanted me to make more cards for him xD
I don't really like of the people that just come here to request cards, it is annoying(but I think we just need a "card request thread" to try fix it in the future), but this time I need to reason with this one.
Nice card.

Last edited:
D

Deleted144244440246

Already tried before, is just like a random bug that happens sometimes and I just need reload again to works normal again, like I said before is just annoying.
I'm not missing textures or mods(I always leave the warning on to evade this situations) and I never use Skin textures or Better AA, I always use just DHH in the game.
Its a body and head skin it has ZERO to do with graphics its usable in DHH or graphics mode

There are exactly 2 things that cause a texture to show black
1 missing mod - which i suggested
2 your playing in DHH and its an SSS shaded body part, open material editor and hit reset on the HEAD

Last edited by a moderator:

garrysbox

Oct 7, 2020
Howdy fellas? I found some hotties on DB Bepis. The website says the creator is Mr. Skin. Hell of a fella. Made some good faces. Body/Face Colour difference until you remove Tattoos in the face section. Not exactly the kind of bodies that I like but I have been trying to create some modified versions of my liking. I didn't see them on my favorite forum, so I thought I will share them.

I am a big fan of Loader (not active anymore), Krorus, Pathos, Nelz (happy you came back, mate!) and all the awesome creators who share their creations here. Respect and gratitude for sharing all your time and efforts with everyone.
STAY AWESOME!!!

WeissMG

Jan 24, 2022
Well I Decided to make a small group of ladies, Gothic ladies at that . Gothic.png

Also with this i will probably start making "Normie women" for a while :giggle::HideThePain:
Click the link and it will take you the download page for the zip

noob2001

Jul 12, 2021
Hi guys, my first post here; I hope you like it.

Elyssa

Mod required:
  • Nagisa by Roy12 (hair) hxxps://roy12mods.com/wp/2022/01/03/hs2-nagisa/
  • SSS - Next Gen Shader 2.0

Preview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sample:
View attachment 1633578

Card:
View attachment 1633579

Credits:
Poses by Freelancer604
Your work is wonderful, i love it... if you have problems with your throat, i would like to give you some advice.

Many don't know the trick

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

Synalon

Jan 31, 2022
My Kirara Asuka is getting close to release now. I'm just trying to resolve some neck seam issues, and learn how deep dive eyes and hanmens teeth and tongue work.

Big thanks to Sykosis for helping me resolve an issue I had with the cheekbones.

Let me know if you want DHH, Graphics Mod compatible or both ready for when I upload it.

Kirara Asuka WIP.jpg

I92822

Oct 2, 2021
Lucky you... I'm full of things to do, even on saturdays and sundays, not having time to play anything. And it's funny because, it should be part of my job, as manager of one of the biggest videogame network and community in Italy...

Damn! It's gorgeus! You've created her with HS2?
Yes, i have created the body myself but i took face from someone else's card

Synalon

Jan 31, 2022
After a lot of help from Sykosis I've finally finished Kirara Asuka, theres still a few things I'll eventually update like makeup but shes fine for now.

I don't have studio installed, so if somebody can send me pictures of her in an apartment or something to add to the post it would be appreciated.

Thanks to 55b for the map and Sykosis for the pictures.

Green Background is SSS, Pink Background is default no shaders should work for everyone.
1657210_Screenshot_149.png 1657211_Screenshot_150.png

Last edited:

Golfrt

Oct 22, 2021
Because your game is Waaay too old. You have the pre-DX release 5 - the "FINAL" on your release version meant it was the final one before DX arrived. The release after that was DXR1, and there have been new ones all the way up to the current DXR8. At one or two points along the way, they made updates to the updater, and your game doesn't have them, so it no longer communicates with the update servers. Grab yourself a new DXR8, taking care to move over anything you currently have in UserData and mods/MyMods.

you now where i can get HS2 DXR8? I only found DXR7

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes