[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

nmchn86

Mar 8, 2022
Try and exercise - as everywhere to reach high capabilities.

To create a special person´s face is the biggest challenge in HS2 creator, especially when your target is a so called "Western" character. The typically asian anime chars are much easier to create, cuz the presets and function of HS2 are more designed in this direction.
Here is a good tutorial video to learn about the functions of character creator , even if you don´t want to create a western face.

Bodywork with the default sliders only is not that bad, for certain proportions you have to learn how to work with the additional scale sliders.

Here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/page-414#post-7603667 I posted some hints how to work on a card and accessories.

Advanced creators have to familiarize them with Advanced Bonemod (ABMX)
View attachment 1738299
Your graphics are beautiful, bright but still realistic. How do I set up to get graphics like yours? Thanks.

Reactions: turbojoe
D

Deleted144244440246

Is there a thread we can ask help with bugs and technical problems?

I have a few things going on with my game. The teeth are dark or black and when I save a card the character is "shaded" somehow.

View attachment 1738192 View attachment 1738194
This is how I do it

From discord all credit Bone92 ex
HOW TO APPLY HANMEN'S NEXT-GEN TEETH SHADER TO TYPE 4 FACE OR OTHER FACE MODS.
1. download and unzip the 7z. 5 textures within it. (Personally i put the whole folder in Overlays and use it from there when needed)
2. open Material Editor (All) and filter "tooth."
3. import the textures as BumpMap, MainTex, NailMask, OcclusionMap, SubsurfaceAlbedo. (PS Nailmask may be missing in some versions, it works without it dont worry)
4. adjust value: SpecColor(0.4 - 0.8), Gloss(0.15 - 0.3), SubsurfaceAlbedoSaturation(0.7 - 1.0) depends on your lighting & taste.
5. fuck your waifu.

HS2_2022-01-28-20-56-48-711.jpg

HS2_2022-01-28-20-54-45-920.jpg
Izumis card is here if you want it

View attachment next-gen_teeth_for_Type4_face.7z

and this its free, (Put it in mods/mymods)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Thank you Sykosis for the good info and links. I actually tried to export all different tooth layers from a sample character to see if this was my problem, but I simply needed to re-apply the face contour and not use the hanmen shader in this instance.
For the character (belle) I was working on I started out with the head of MCM Isabela, wich might explain the incompatibility.
HS2ChaF_20210224101902262.png
I have found the solution for the card saving issue.
1761052_Shaded_Card[1].jpg
I was correct in my guess that it was the Mikke silhouette plugin that caused it. It was not a bug, rather a feature. I only needed to turn off custom silhouette in material editor. All is well now, until the next thing...:LOL:

I will share her with you all fine gents here, just not finished with her yet ..

Belle Photo.jpg
Belle

D

Deleted144244440246

i wont stop show me missing mods i put it in my mods did not work at all
tried it in the mod folder dont work either is ther something i miss that is neccesary or something i must replacer or anything help
if your game is properly setup your mods folder should look something like this. Mymods is a safe folder and will not be touched when using initsettings update

Screenshot (450).png

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
KDA Fan meeting
League of Legends Ahri and Akali

HS2_2022-04-03-01-48-08-830.png

As per usual with my cards, they are made with Hanmen shaders, so if you don't have it you might notice that the color of the skin or nipples is off. In which case, you might have to open up the Head or Body in the Material Editor tab of the creator and reset the colors so it goes back to normal.

Laguna77

May 17, 2021
Hello Everyone

My New Cards

- Lilim (Monster Rancher/Farm)
- Snowy (Monster Rancher/Farm)
- Vanity (Monster Rancher/Farm)
- Nyan (Monster Rancher/Farm)
- Futurity (Monster Rancher/Farm)

Lilim (Monster Rancher).png Snowy(Monster Rancher).png Vanity (monster Rancher).png Nyan (Monster Rancher).png Futurity(Monster Rancher).png

Enjoy It ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reactions: Deleted144244440246

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
how to instal Hanmen Next Gentex correctly its confusing for me
MyMods is my preferred folder for all mods I installed by myself (beyond the default BetterRepack mods). As Sykosis said it´s not affected from InitSettings update function (this is only for the Sideloader modpack folders).
All mods with "xxx.zipmod" files going into this folder.
The Hanmen NexGenTexture.zipmod I stored in a "Hanmen" subfolder cuz I have some more Hanmen zipmods here.
mods-MyMods.jpg

You can store your HanmenTex.zipmod direct in MyMods, this also should work. Then you should find the Textures in creator Body/Skin Type
HanmenNextGenSkin.jpg

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Your graphics are beautiful, bright but still realistic. How do I set up to get graphics like yours? Thanks.
I´m not sure what "graphics" you mean - my screenshots for explanations? Or the girls pictures?
My game settings are standard BetterAA and GraphicsMod (ingame F5 --> SSS enabled).
InitSetting.jpg
The lower resolution in window mode I`m using for working with creator or testing, so I´m able to toggle fast to template pics or explorer.
Fullscreen + FullHD I´m only using for playing.

Screenshots are inserted in IrfanView, cutout and saved.

nmchn86

Mar 8, 2022
I´m not sure what "graphics" you mean - my screenshots for explanations? Or the girls pictures?
My game settings are standard BetterAA and GraphicsMod (ingame F5 --> SSS enabled).
View attachment 1739899
The lower resolution in window mode I`m using for working with creator or testing, so I´m able to toggle fast to template pics or explorer.
Fullscreen + FullHD I´m only using for playing.

Screenshots are inserted in IrfanView, cutout and saved.
Sorry for my bad English, but you got me right. I have GraphicsMod and BetterAA, please guide me in detailed configuration to get an image like yours.

When I updated BepInEx and HS2API to the new version to use Next Gen Skin, I had a bad experience. The image becomes too pale, the colors are no longer true (for example in the attached photo), I have tried everything but still no success. I would love to have beautiful graphics like yours.

1730986_1647483454039.png

Reactions: Deleted144244440246

I92822

Oct 2, 2021
MyMods is my preferred folder for all mods I installed by myself (beyond the default BetterRepack mods). As Sykosis said it´s not affected from InitSettings update function (this is only for the Sideloader modpack folders).
All mods with "xxx.zipmod" files going into this folder.
The Hanmen NexGenTexture.zipmod I stored in a "Hanmen" subfolder cuz I have some more Hanmen zipmods here.
View attachment 1739867

You can store your HanmenTex.zipmod direct in MyMods, this also should work. Then you should find the Textures in creator Body/Skin Type
View attachment 1739875
hi!
i know it is not right for me to ask for it but can you please share Hanmen next gen skin.
i really am not able to purchase it as of now. it will be a big help.
thank you!

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes