[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
D

Deleted144244440246

I think it would make sense for the Character Maker to be separate to the game. You could then have Character Maker, the game itself (HS2 or AI) and Studio as 3 separate items. Also if HS2 and AI shared mod & user data etc directories.
Just thinking as a user of the game & computer usage rather than as a developer.
Well Ai and Hs2 actually used to run the same mods. The issue is with the mod & plugin creators themselves, over time the games have become different. Some creators only do Hs2 as example

There is a additional mod folder in both games - if you go to Settings plugins sideloader you will see a place to set additional mod folder. This is useful for if you have a small HD and have an external hd as example
Initially when both games came out i had 1 mod folder, to run both games. Because the plugins and mod list folders were the same

D

Deleted144244440246

Maybe I miss something, or I'm not as smart as I thought before ....
I don't get the purpose of such an app.
Is it doing something that can't be made in Creator?
... personally ... I'd be glad if Creator could run independently from the game :) It's loading the whole pile of ... things :) and my comp's fans are going crazy :)
Another Q ... to everyone :)
Have anyone heard about HS 3 ?? I dream of a better tool :) and hope that Illusion are working on something new ...
Mostly on "geometry" :) , the "rigging", the "physics" etc.
Oh, I forgot. The interface ... :)
There are rumors

Here is what i know - June 3rd - Hs2 Steam version releases
add the tt hp://www.illusion.jp/index2.html

After that they will announce something, so expect something big (Based off past patterns) . Since KK has had multiple expansions in a row now

Personally Id guess a new ip
But, i hope for either Aigirl 2, Hs3, or Playhome 2

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted144244440246

well, even with that explanation i don't fully understand the difference. so it's a safe bet i won't be doing it!

if/when i get that far i'll check with you. ;)

as for the Mod IDs, that's definitely on the to-do list. I would love for this to be the only tool folks need outside of the game.

UPDATE: Syk and I have chatted, there's nothing to worry about. I will be listening to the community for direction of course.
To explain the difference we have to go back a bit
They used to be stored separately - with abmx being added to cards as a txt file

Bone mod USED to be called ABM - Advanced Bone Mod
Abmx used to be called a few things - Additional bone sliders, Additional Bone Modifier and a few others - Then it was consolidated into ABMX

Abmx can add extra bones to each ABM bone in the game LINKING them seemlessly - creating very detailed characters (Roy12's hs1 DOA Characters, All of Xyth24s Hs1 Creations were the big initial adopters of it, followed by many others)

Before Hoohs mutations plugins were made, you couldnt fuse cards that had abmx on them, You would end up with a model that had broken bones in a superman ish pose and very deformed. Monster like results in many cases, often pretty funny.

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019

Maybe I miss something, or I'm not as smart as I thought before ....
I don't get the purpose of such an app.
Is it doing something that can't be made in Creator?
... personally ... I'd be glad if Creator could run independently from the game :) It's loading the whole pile of ... things :) and my comp's fans are going crazy :)
Another Q ... to everyone :)
Have anyone heard about HS 3 ?? I dream of a better tool :) and hope that Illusion are working on something new ...
Mostly on "geometry" :) , the "rigging", the "physics" etc.
Oh, I forgot. The interface ... :)
My app doesn't do much that Creator can't do at the moment, but it's less than 1MB and can open in seconds. If you just need to tweak a card, I'm there for you. If you need to open the stats of a card on one screen while you rebuild it in the other, I'm there for you. If you want to change the image on a card, I'm there for you.

I do want to add the mod list like HS2PNGInfo but I'm not doing that just yet.

mats1974

Aug 22, 2019
You can always open two instances of the app. But if there's enough demand I suppose I could add something like that eventually!
YES I TRY and works, good option,

I do want to add the mod list like HS2PNGInfo but I'm not doing that just yet.

----------------

at least as a tool is great even for one instance
version 2.0 update
put 2 buttons for copy/clone settings...
for each tab, so that way we clone settings bettween cards bettween aps
anyway, thanks for the tool i try and works great.

Reactions: Mr-Fox

animeowns

Oct 5, 2021
There are rumors

After that they will announce something, so expect something big (Based off past patterns) . Since KK has had multiple expansions in a row now

so is koikatsu sunhine koikatsu party 2?
and when can we expect to see HS3?

I definitely plan on buying hs2 on steam even though I have the downloaded screwthenoise version now. As for KKS I have it on steam

• Red Heart
Reactions: Deleted144244440246
D

Deleted144244440246

so is koikatsu sunhine koikatsu party 2?
and when can we expect to see HS3?

I definitely plan on buying hs2 on steam even though I have the downloaded screwthenoise version now. As for KKS I have it on steam
Rumors, but also an educated guess, based off previous patterns
It 100% will not be KK related

It will be something else.
Either a Brand new IP, or a new version of an existing game other then Koikatsu

Im the same, i have them all myself and i always get the steam versions as well, just to encourage them to do more outside of Japan

Reactions: jvalent2 and Mr-Fox
D

Deleted144244440246

Hello peeps. Long time, no see.

Thought I'd stop by and drop a few of my latest girls after a bit of a long hiatus. Hope you like them!
Welcome Back !!!

Great stuff as usual, Im glad to see all is well after what we all went through. I look forward to seeing more from you soon.

Reactions: Mr-Fox
D

Deleted144244440246

Illusion started putting their games on Steam, June 2 HS2 drops - Im buying it only to support them doing this outside of Japan (But ill play This version)
(PS its the vanilla barebones original hs2 version with english subs) STN will do a patch to turn it into the version that we all play)

Its not a Major release for them its a port - Which is Why i have a Feeling something will be announced soon after it comes out

If you look here the right side is upcoming releases - EVERYTHING is out now except the top one which is Hs2 STEAM
Screenshot (915).png

Meaning something is coming.

Likely something BIG

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
There are rumors

Good thing it's coming to steam, maybe there's something new in the future (DLC maybe?), but I think it's hard to have an hs3 this year or next year, maybe a new game from another franchise of illusion.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it takes them about 4 years to release a new game for a continuation of the franchise.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes