[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
View attachment 1842671
Hi guys, want to ask if we have clothes mods like these clothes? If anyone knows please tell me the name.
Hot milf. Though all forms of requests should go here.

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-and-honey-select-2-card-request-thread.115982/page-3

There are clothes similar to this in the game yes. There are too many items in the game to be able to remember the names.
You need to look for yourself. You will not find an exact replica, but you will be able to put something similar together from existing items.

Good luck.

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
View attachment 1842671
Hi guys, want to ask if we have clothes mods like these clothes? If anyone knows please tell me the name.
Allright. I wipped up something quick. You can use this as a template.

HS2_2022-06-01-02-21-11-272.png

Put in: UserData/coordinate/female
HS2CoordeF_20220601022034470.png

The card is Lexi by Sykosis, that I made a few changes to real quick.
Put in: UserData/chara/female/sykosis
HS2ChaF_20211216001512279.png

D

Deleted144244440246

D

Deleted144244440246

:) I actually just changed the hair and removed the belly piercing, the rest is all you my friend.. Lexi is a bodacious curvy all hot and sexy girl. You did a good job yourself. :lepew:(y)
Thanks ... but if that's all you did then that's not my Lexi. Her body is totally different. Maybe you had a reedited version ?

Lexi was my top performing card before i accidently nuked my card folders at Kenzato and had to reup everything
She was on page 2 of top rated overall Hs2 - So alot of people had her

Here are mine - Lets just say i have a few signatures i put on my characters in terms of bodies. Just certain things i do. They are not preset on the reedit - There are lots but for example leg offset, Ass position etc

I also did a Lexi 2.0 Which i shared for a few days then removed publicly She was a tad older and slightly thinner and was SSS - Shown below

Cards removed, see bottom

Lexi 2.0 (SSS).png

Lexi is Available at Kenzato, link is in my sig
No updates to her if i do add to her ill post her here

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Hmmm weird, if thats all you did then that's not my Lexi. Her body is totally different.

Lexi was my top performing card before i accidently nuked my card folders at Kenzato and had to reup everything

Here are mine - Lets just say i have a few signatures i put on my characters in terms of bodies. Just certain things i do. They are not preset on the reedit - There are lots but for example leg offset, Ass position etc

Original DHH - Roughly 1.5 yrs ago
View attachment 1843409

Remaster DHH
View attachment 1843410

I also did a Lexi 2.0 Which i shared for a few days then removed publicly She was a tad older and slightly thinner and was SSS - Shown below

View attachment 1843449
Strange. :unsure: I used a card I had put in my sykosis folder, I wouldn't put a card in it from someone else.
It was only named Lexi sss. I unfortunately managed to save over it yesterday since it was late and I was tired and was rushing. I only changed the hair, removed belly piercing and changed uncensor from Puffy beaver to meaty to avoid clipping. Hmm it is possible that it was edited by someone now that I think of it. Regardless I didn't do much to it.

cheers

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted144244440246
D

Deleted144244440246

Strange. :unsure: I used a card I had put in my sykosis folder, I wouldn't put a card in it from someone else.
It was only named Lexi sss. I unfortunately managed to save over it yesterday since it was late and I was tired and was rushing. I only changed the hair, removed belly piercing and changed uncensor from Puffy beaver to meaty to avoid clipping. Hmm it is possible that it was edited by someone now that I think of it. Regardless I didn't do much to it.

cheers
Regardless i like your more curvy version :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr-Fox

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Regardless i like your more curvy version :)
Would you belive it?.. I have been messing around in the maker and it does look like I made the edit but it was a while back. it's why I didn't remember.:giggle::LOL: Just like you I have some typical signatur settings I like to use. I have been working it over yet again with my latest knowledge. I'll be back soon sharing it.

• Haha

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Thanks ... but if that's all you did then that's not my Lexi. Her body is totally different. Maybe you had a reedited version ?

And - most important - 100% definitely NO Sykosis face!!! :geek:

Anyway thanks Mr-Fox for the coordinate (y)

spaceuni123

Oct 19, 2017
Allright. I wipped up something quick. You can use this as a template.

View attachment 1842759

Put in: UserData/coordinate/female
View attachment 1842761

View attachment 1842762
Thanks, I was asking here because I want to know the mod name not asking for a card anyway. There are so many mods and I don't download all the mods I pick and choose what I like so I was wondering if anyone knows a mod that is the closest one.
HS2ChaF_20220601220606202.png
Here's something based on the one you share. I don't create the card I edited it.
Enjoy

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Thanks, I was asking here because I want to know the mod name not asking for a card anyway. There are so many mods and I don't download all the mods I pick and choose what I like so I was wondering if anyone knows a mod that is the closest one.
View attachment 1844472
Here's something based on the one you share. I don't create the card I edited it.
Enjoy
I wasn't planing on making a card at first, I was only booting up the game to double check that there actually are similar items like I remember and I was not just talking outa ma ass..:LOL: Then looking around in the game and testing a bit, the inspiration hit me hard and I couldn't resist.:geek: What was at first a quick double check had morphed into something completely different and I have continued working on it today and will share soon.:cool:

Sneek peek:

HS2_2022-06-01-23-24-03-689.png

shakus-gravus

May 24, 2020
Does anyone have screenshots of the Patreon-only hairdos from sjjpl? I'd like to get a decent idea of what all of those look like as even the screenshots are locked patreon posts. Thanks for any screenshots or linkies you can send along.

Apr 11, 2022
I still get mail pms, so i saw this post when i finished.

For Highpoly
Dont use sleeves dont use underwear, keep uncensor size as default or smaller or it will clip

There are some nylons and pantyhose for it -Search "dainty" look for the HP icon on the clothing

See here for updates to it and more info if you read the posts

Goodluck
Thank You for your answer!

I'm really new to this game. I'd love to see those high poly bodies with thongs. Because with high poly you no longer see the "lines" and "edges" in the butt cheeks.

By the way, where is the uncensor size?

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes