[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
I've got a question for y'all. I know this is a card sharing thread, but I'm reinstalling the game after about a year and I'm trying to track down some cards from a particular user.

From what I can tell, they may have all been removed from the sharing sites as I checked through everything on Kenzato up to the most recent data loss in 2020, and the cards on the illusion discord only go back as far as ~1 year ago. All the cards were from several classes of students with this design with the close-up headshot and the full body view:
View attachment 1846751

I managed to find one batch on kenzato uploaded mid May by a private user ( ), but there should be at least 3 or more different batches of characters.

Any help would be appreciated.
Out of my 213 archived schoolgirls i seem to have 8 of them, but i think it's the same ones you have because i have 8 of them and one is the one you posted.

I think there might have been a teacher too, she'd be in my "office" folder.

1654230235891.png

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
I've got a question for y'all. I know this is a card sharing thread, but I'm reinstalling the game after about a year and I'm trying to track down some cards from a particular user.

From what I can tell, they may have all been removed from the sharing sites as I checked through everything on Kenzato up to the most recent data loss in 2020, and the cards on the illusion discord only go back as far as ~1 year ago. All the cards were from several classes of students with this design with the close-up headshot and the full body view:
View attachment 1846751

I managed to find one batch on kenzato uploaded mid May by a private user ( ), but there should be at least 3 or more different batches of characters.

Any help would be appreciated.
Just to be thorough:

Apr 11, 2022
Ok Here we go this is a Shader 2.0 remake of my most requested cards Chloe who was extremely limited in her original release.

She is heavily influenced by 55b.

☆ Chloe ★ FuckToy ☆ - HS-2 - Sub Surface Scattering - Next Gen Shader 2.0 - Anisotropic shaders - ENABLE GRAPHICS Mode
Chloe uses Custom bones, ABMX, Overlays and Pregnancy sliders, changing her clothing will cause clipping issues.

★ Black Teeth Fix - if needed
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7860904

☆ Ai Users - This card was made for HS2 and requires specific mods that are not in Ai, if you still want to try loading her you will absolutely need this head its called Type 2 CHW get it here >>>
Her head Skin type is made by K1T0 & K1TN and im fairly sure it is not available in Ai unfortunately. But you can likely get somewhat close if you at least get the head.

View attachment 1750304

View attachment 1750305

No longer available - Sorry limited release
OMG!

I love all of your characters but Chloe is by all means your best!
Sadly I didn't see this post before... So I couldn't grab her! :-(

Hopely you will upload her again anytime soon!

Reactions: Deleted144244440246
Apr 11, 2022
Kara - HS-2 - Sub Surface Scattering - Next Gen Shader 2.0 - Anisotropic shaders - ENABLE GRAPHICS Mode
Kara uses Custom bones, ABMX, Overlays and Pregnancy sliders, changing her clothing may cause clipping issues.

★ Requires an updated sideloader
★ Head Mod is here but it should be in sideloader
★ Hair is in sideloader
★ Black Teeth Fix - if needed
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7860904

View attachment 1763866
View attachment 1763867

Graphics Mode
View attachment 1763869

DHH
View attachment 1763974

Be safe, Have fun
Hi!

Do you know why I'm getting this mod error?

Kara Error.png

I have all the Hanmen mods needed(I think). I upload my Hanmen directory inside Mymods folder.

Kara Error 2.png

Thanks in advance!

mats1974

Aug 22, 2019
Well Well Well...

Long time no see you, I hope the veterans here remember me and for the new ones I introduce myself... Blah blah blah I am Zeith (Z8) Well Duck* it straight to the point.

I used to upload some of the cards on my patreon to make it "special" but it became an obligation to have the cards done on time and I ended up getting bored, just at time my computer passed away and it was the best excuse to stop creating cards.
To prevent that from happening again I will not upload the cards to patreon and what I will do will make the cards even more specials.

Every week I will upload previews of some cards and you will have to vote which one I should upload.

IMPORTANT!
I will only upload the one that receives the most votes, the rest WILL NEVER BE UPLOADED.

Here you can see the previews of the complete collection of each "Serie" (keep in mind that these are the ones I have so far probably the "collections" will grow and more "Series" will be created)

-3022 Serie (5 Cards)

View attachment 1848948
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-Devil Inc Serie (3 Cards)

View attachment 1848951

-Worlds In Collision Serie (Cards 4)

View attachment 1848957

-Overworld Gals Serie (9 Cards)

View attachment 1848972

That is all in the following days I will publish the cards and YOU will choose the one that I will upload.
easy choice : all

Apr 11, 2022
Well Well Well...

Long time no see you, I hope the veterans here remember me and for the new ones I introduce myself... Blah blah blah I am Zeith (Z8) Well Duck* it straight to the point.

I used to upload some of the cards on my patreon to make it "special" but it became an obligation to have the cards done on time and I ended up getting bored, just at time my computer passed away and it was the best excuse to stop creating cards.
To prevent that from happening again I will not upload the cards to patreon and what I will do will make the cards even more specials.

Every week I will upload previews of some cards and you will have to vote which one I should upload.

IMPORTANT!
I will only upload the one that receives the most votes, the rest WILL NEVER BE UPLOADED.

Here you can see the previews of the complete collection of each "Serie" (keep in mind that these are the ones I have so far probably the "collections" will grow and more "Series" will be created)

-3022 Serie (5 Cards)

View attachment 1848948

-Devil Inc Serie (3 Cards)

View attachment 1848951

-Worlds In Collision Serie (Cards 4)

View attachment 1848957

-Overworld Gals Serie (9 Cards)

View attachment 1848972

That is all in the following days I will publish the cards and YOU will choose the one that I will upload.
Really hard to choose only one.
Your cards are excellent!

If I have to vote for a serie, I guess I'd choose first
Devil Inc Serie
And second
3022 Serie

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Apr 11, 2022
I´m thinking you are complete, but it seems you haven´t activated SSS in GraphicsMod (= black skin)
Look here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8238937
Thanks for the response!

I have SSS activated.
In fact, I can load SSS cards with no problems at all, but not that one from Sykosis and a few other cards I have that they have been giving me the same "strange" error.

I have also restarted HS2 too in case it was a bug but nothing happened.

D

Deleted144244440246

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 11, 2022
Sorry for the slow response, working alot lately. She uses the hanmen skin - Nomoles version

Limited time only
Wow! I don't even know that mod even exists!

Now it's working!
I've just tested it with another Kara and another one of your cards that had the same "error" message, Petra. They both load just fine now!

Thank you so much sir!
I'm indebted to you!

D

Deleted144244440246

Wow! I don't even know that mod even exists!

Now it's working!
I've just tested it with another Kara and another one of your cards that had the same "error" message, Petra. They both load just fine now!

Thank you so much sir!
I'm indebted to you!
Your Welcome, it was a free upgrade for those who bought the skin.
Anyways, Enjoy

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes