[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Synalon

Jan 31, 2022
*Edit Added Other Hairstyles*

Lee Saerom ( Fromis 9 )

Green Background uses Hanmens Shader 2.0, Hanmens Next Gen Skins, Hooh Deep Dive Eyes.

Pink Background uses default shaders and skins.

Works with different hairstyles, I'm only uploading one hairstyle this time unless asked for more.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want the other hair versions to be uploaded give a thumbs up, if you don't give a thumbs down to help me decide if I should upload different hair versions in the future.

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2022
Hey!

This is the first card showdown!

The way to vote is through reactions.
Without more to say...

React (y) for...

View attachment 1850887

React :love: for...

View attachment 1850890

React :ROFLMAO: for...

View attachment 1850891

React :unsure: for...

View attachment 1850896

From this moment it will be 48 hours until the winning card is decided!
It was really hard to choose only one!

And remember only the card with the most reactions will be uploaded!

Have a good day :sneaky:.

Please, have mercy on us, mortals, and give us another chance to vote again in the future for the non winners cards!

The third and first are amazing too!

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Meet Kalypso: Professor of philosophy at the Sorbonne and recent divorcee after her husband of 25 years left her for a younger conquest. She has been hard at work this past year to get back into the dating game at a ripe age of 42 years old. Tonight she will be meeting with her first year students to show off her stacked and hard, hard, hard body.

There will be no pearl polishing for this aged fine wine tonight. Her hard work is finally gonna pay off. Hot mama is on the prowl, and this cougar knows exactly what she be eatin' tonight.

View attachment 1851157

View attachment 1851168

View attachment 1851166

View attachment 1851169

View attachment 1851172

View attachment 1851173

cards found here:
Man your work is gorgeous (altho the cards are HUGE).

One complaint: you don't use categories so it's a huge pain to figure out what on your library is a screenshot and what's a card. Any chance you can sort that?

edit: i see now what your naming standard is to identify them. it's still tough to go through the library because of how slow booru is :/

Kravnos

Feb 10, 2020
Man your work is gorgeous (altho the cards are HUGE).

One complaint: you don't use categories so it's a huge pain to figure out what on your library is a screenshot and what's a card. Any chance you can sort that?

edit: i see now what your naming standard is to identify them. it's still tough to go through the library because of how slow booru is :/
Yeah my bad. I am too lazy with how slow booru gets sometimes, so I just grab a whole folder and pray it upload successfully. Enjoy! Thanks!

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes