[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

animeowns

Oct 5, 2021
how do I get this to show up in my menu in game I tried adding it to my root directory just the .dll file but its not showing in game

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
how do I get this to show up in my menu in game I tried adding it to my root directory just the .dll file but its not showing in game
Just unzip into your game install folder. Then you can find the settings scrolling down in the breast menu. There is also one for the butt named "jiggle". You can find it in "optional mods" in the game folder.
The settings for jiggle is found in lower body menu. boobs settings and jiggle.png

*Edit I misspoke , jiggle is a seperate pluggin by different author for the breasts, boos settings has both boobs and butt settings.

Cheers

Last edited:

animeowns

Oct 5, 2021
Just unzip into your game install folder. Then you can find the settings scrolling down in the breast menu. There is also one for the butt named "jiggle". You can find it in "optional mods" in the game folder.
The settings for jiggle is found in lower body menu. View attachment 1814291

Cheers
its not showing

Update its working now I had to put the dll file in the beepx folder so what would I change to make it more bouncy

1652721262136.png 1652721321321.png

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Thanks Mr-Fox you got it to run, but I personally don´t recommend this mod any more. I learnt soon that these settings are leading to weird breast movements and bad working collisions especially with big boobs. Also you can´t use the Pushup Plugin for clothing.
Anyway if you use it here a recommendation for settings https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/page-402#post-7406926

Please mind for mod installation:
.dll files are always going into BepInEx/Plugins, .zipmod files into mods/Mymods.
You should learn and assimilate this

D

Deleted144244440246

Thanks Mr-Fox you got it to run, but I personally don´t recommend this mod any more. I learnt soon that these settings are leading to weird breast movements and bad working collisions especially with big boobs. Also you can´t use the Pushup Plugin for clothing.
Anyway if you use it here a recommendation for settings https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/page-402#post-7406926

.dll files are always going into BepInEx/Plugins, .zipmod files into mods/Mymods.
ya its old and outdated

from
HS2_BoobSettings
No Longer in Development
Development regarding this mod is permanently put to a halt. I sincerely apologize for any bugs currently present as I do not have the time and resources to fix and maintain the mod. You may take and/or modify the source code at your own discretion.

tretete

Jan 19, 2021

:)
He-e-ey, I like these sliders ... Took me a lot of time to try and learn, but they can be magical.
Since I'm a boobs-person I can't give advises for the bottocks' movements.
IMHO without it HS2 will perish in oblivion ;)

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
:)
He-e-ey, I like these sliders ... Took me a lot of time to try and learn, but they can be magical.
Since I'm a boobs-person I can't give advises for the bottocks' movements.
IMHO without it HS2 will perish in oblivion ;)
I know - you are Milk Squad :LOL:

Well, if you would share your experience in detail, maybe I will give this plugin a second chance...............:p

Btw: Oblivion - the Elder Scrolls IV - nice game :giggle:

Reactions: Deleted144244440246

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Here's the settings I use most of the time. Also weight and softness has a big effect on both looks and physics (bounce).
I usually put weight between 20-30 ish and softness 160-200. I vary "elasticity" in the same way for looks and physics, the lower the value the lower they sag etc.
Override gravity can be useful when you don't want to change the shape with the shape sliders but want them to either be perkier or saggier etc, most of the time I don't use this. You can use gravity to stretch or compress them, you can make them perkier or saggier, even offset them. The same goes for overriding gravity in the butt settings. You can make the cheeks pucker more or rotate outward more etc, you can move stretch or compress, make perkier or saggier.

HS2_2022-05-17-03-08-07-560.png

cheers

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes