[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
D

Deleted144244440246

Thanks, will do. I posted this on another thread though, the main HS2 thread on the forum. The mods wont flag this as spamming if I post this again, right? Or should I delete the other posts when I post in this thread you linked?
No i think your fine, you cant actually delete posts. You can edit them though :) Ive made essentially empty posts when trying to delete something in the past

Sasori95

Sep 25, 2021
Hi, just want to ask on the mod (missing). Previously there is this height measurement (cm/m) in character creation. Ever since I update to the latest patch, it seems that this mod went missing. Do anyone know where can I get it back? or share a link.

Reactions: Deleted144244440246
D

Deleted144244440246

Hi, just want to ask on the mod (missing). Previously there is this height measurement (cm/m) in character creation. Ever since I update to the latest patch, it seems that this mod went missing. Do anyone know where can I get it back? or share a link.
Put it in BepinEx\Plugins\HS2_Plugins
View attachment HS2_Measurements.rar

or if you dont want the additional measurements then there is this as well, get the hs2 version

Sorry TJ i saw your post after i posted the plugin again :)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted144244440246

African beauty WIP, almost done! but I notice there is a line between the head and the body due to the light reflection, anyone knows how to get rid of it?

View attachment 1811700

View attachment 1811706
Neil and i talked on discord, sadly this is an issue that always was and always will be there (Even HS1, even default models)

This post is to anyone else thats interested, not at you NealG1982

There are ways to hide the line somewhat, but you can never actually get rid of it. Its where 2 meshes meet and you cant avoid that sadly. It becomes more visible when head scaling is used, & becomes more of a problem

Tips - to hide the line
In material editor
Adjusting subsurfacealbedoopacity & subsurfacealbedosaturation can make it less noticable

You can also adjust in creator Bodytab neck width, done properly this works very well. Especially with the above mat editor tips

A few other suggestions Tattoos in body paint on the neck enlarged and matching the skin/gloss and texture. Try different paint types for best results, the faded circle as example can work well.

In body tab
Changing the tan can sometimes help as well (example freckles), this one is weird and results may vary

Selecting a longer hair style can also hide it

shakus-gravus

May 24, 2020
Neil and i talked on discord, sadly this is an issue that always was and always will be there (Even HS1, even default models)

This post is to anyone else thats interested, not at you NealG1982

There are ways to hide the line somewhat, but you can never actually get rid of it. Its where 2 meshes meet and you cant avoid that sadly. It becomes more visible when head scaling is used, & becomes more of a problem

Tips - to hide the line
In material editor
Adjusting subsurfacealbedoopacity & subsurfacealbedosaturation can make it less noticable

You can also adjust in creator Bodytab neck width, done properly this works very well. Especially with the above mat editor tips

A few other suggestions Tattoos in body paint on the neck enlarged and matching the skin/gloss and texture. Try different paint types for best results, the faded circle as example can work well.

In body tab
Changing the tan can sometimes help as well (example freckles), this one is weird and results may vary

Selecting a longer hair style can also hide it
Great info, Sykosis. :cool: I've been trying to improve that forever.

shakus-gravus

May 24, 2020
I'm familiar with most of the basic HS2 character creator sliders, but unlike Racemenu in Skyrim, I don't see anything for the eyes that lets me keep the eye shape, but lower the eyelids, which is what I'm trying to accomplish. Anyone know how to do that? I'm definitely pining for Racemenu capability in HS2 - along with all of the hairdos and hundreds of other mods that worked so well in Skyrim.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I'm familiar with most of the basic HS2 character creator sliders, but unlike Racemenu in Skyrim, I don't see anything for the eyes that lets me keep the eye shape, but lower the eyelids, which is what I'm trying to accomplish. Anyone know how to do that? I'm definitely pining for Racemenu capability in HS2 - along with all of the hairdos and hundreds of other mods that worked so well in Skyrim.
Forget Racemenu - I´ve had the same thoughts a houndred times, but HS2 creator isn´t so bad. Sometimes it happens that I´m now missing some slider functions from HS2 when I´m creating in Skyrim :D
But really a desaster to create is Looksmenu from Fallout4 :sick:, in comparison is HS2 creator a bliss!

Lower eyelids you don´t mean this one?
Eyelid-Lower.jpg

D

Deleted144244440246

Yes and no, its very limited, you can do it here
Open studio
load card
press left shift D

Adjust eyelid form 1 & 2
fix with abmx and eye depth

see pics

F1 > Plugins Enable ABMX X,Y,Z in this section at bottom

Screenshot (701).png

Screenshot (700).png

Note when you save from studio you will lose the graphic on the card, just a heads up. might want to save it as a new card

ADVANCED ONLY
You could also add new bones if you know abmx, a basic tutorial is here

D

Deleted144244440246

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes