[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
I found a demo video of the boobs settings plugin for anyone curious.

Take note of the authors update comment here:

Update 1:

Regarding video mark 2:49 - 3:02; DO NOT lower the "Breast Stiffness" slider if they seem too stiff -- instead, lower the "Weight" slider by decrements of 10. 100% better results.

Update 2:

Regarding video mark 3:17 - 3:23; DO NOT lower the "Elasticity" if you prefer even more jiggles -- instead, lower the "Damping" to 0.

D

Deleted144244440246

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted144244440246

Another WiP but sadly the face texture doesn't drop until JULY and there are multiple versions of it coming, including dblin variants and chw versions. She will be dblin type 2 mr when released

Her outfit is by Mr-Fox definitely check out his work

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
PS Right click the pic and open in a new tab for full res

shakus-gravus

May 24, 2020
Another WiP but sadly the face texture doesn't drop until JULY and there are multiple versions of it coming, including dblin variants and chw versions. She will be dblin type 2 mr when released

Her outfit is by Mr-Fox definitely check out his work

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
PS Right click the pic and open in a new tab for full res
Model, outfit & lighting all look excellent! Is that a gym map that's included with R8.1 Experimental or was it from somewhere else?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Deleted144244440246
D

Deleted144244440246

Sykosis - Do you have all of your character cards Zipped up anywhere? I can download the individual ones, but don't want to miss any :)
Wow thank you but no i dont, the booru has alot of them (Ya its slow). I have about 50 im remaking from old dhh versions. i have about 250 cards give or take a few lol - I wiped my folders at Kenzato a few months ago by mistake. Not everything has been reuploaded. Many vanilla Hs2 cards i want to redo (pre DX days)

When i get them remastered so to speak ill gladly do a rar of them, lets just say my style has evolved a bit since i first started doing hs2 cards

turbojoe

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2021
Model, outfit & lighting all look excellent! Is that a gym map that's included with R8.1 Experimental or was it from somewhere else?
My easy way for Fitness Background: downloading a pic, change to 16:9 (if necessary; resolution not really important if not too low), save as .png and drop into UserData/bg.
Now I have it as selectable Background in character creator when saving, for making screenshots.
CelineFitness.jpg

So I made some screenshots for Celine Centino https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8075159.
The first picture right above the Background is a photo from mine, a small mountain called "Großer Ebenstein" (2123m) in the near where I´m living and was hiking three times with my family, but unfortunately didn´t meet Celine :ROFLMAO:.

Last edited:
D

Deleted144244440246

Is there a way to have the Studio Mods on a different HD and run the app from another?
Yup, i think it should still work. I used to run that way

Here is how - from game press f1 then settings then plugins

then in sideloader section of plugins - setup the additional mods directory to where you want the extra mods to be

Screenshot (710).png

set up properly it should work

Run the registry fixer (Hs2 main directory) after setting it all up though
Goodluck

jvalent2

Feb 21, 2022
Yup, i think it should still work. I used to run that way

Here is how - from game press f1 then settings then plugins

then in sideloader section of plugins - setup the additional mods directory to where you want the extra mods to be

View attachment 1816560

set up properly it should work

Run the registry fixer (Hs2 main directory) after setting it all up though
Goodluck

Thank you! I dont have alot of room on my SSHD so I have to make due at the moment. It worked!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Deleted144244440246
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes