[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Mika1228

Nov 1, 2021
View attachment 1799403
A couple of days ago it finally happened!

Someone shared a patreon dump of "ouji"!!!

I took the liberty of cataloging this dump (from old to new), adding the missing .zipmod mods (but I might have missed some, need the latest "better repack"!) and images from pixiv
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the archive also has presets for DHH+preview

Here's a links:

All images can be viewed at the link:

Enjoy!

ps
do not share this archive on sites/forums with "access without registration".
Thank you for understanding

The Racatay download rar has a password to unzip do you know it?

shakus-gravus

May 24, 2020
a new face type, Tiff.

View attachment 1808026

View attachment 1808027

card
NealG1982 - Could you share the graphics preset that you used for the screenshots of this beauty you created? I'm using the full R8.1 Experimental build and Graphics Mod, but can't seem to get her to look like your screenshots. Maybe even a simple scene .png file would help to eliminate more of the variables.

I've loaded up your presets and great ones from Sykosis, Daggoth, Tretete and others, but most of them wind up not looking exactly like the chara card picture or the screenshots. Sometimes it's the form of the character and other times it's a skin issue or less frequently, the lighting in the screenshots is just significantly different enough from what I see on my end that it's hard to tell if the character looks as intended.

Reactions: Deleted144244440246
D

Deleted144244440246

NealG1982 - Could you share the graphics preset that you used for the screenshots of this beauty you created? I'm using the full R8.1 Experimental build and Graphics Mod, but can't seem to get her to look like your screenshots. Maybe even a simple scene .png file would help to eliminate more of the variables.

I've loaded up your presets and great ones from Sykosis, Daggoth, Tretete and others, but most of them wind up not looking exactly like the chara card picture or the screenshots. Sometimes it's the form of the character and other times it's a skin issue or less frequently, the lighting in the screenshots is just significantly different enough from what I see on my end that it's hard to tell if the character looks as intended.
shakus-gravus
I dont share my presets as they change by character and mood
But here is a good one that will help you achieve better looking scenes. It's from 55b (Next gen shader 2.0 required)
View attachment 55b_02_HS2GraphicsTest2-1SSS.rar View attachment 55b_02_HS2GraphicsTest2-1SSS.rar

PS to look like my cards these mods are REQUIRED put into mods/mymods as well as a fully updated sideloader, if your unsure how to do any of this feel free to pm me either here or on discord

★ Additional REQUIRED mods found here on F95
★ Next Gen Shader 2.0 - https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-honey-select-2-next-gen-skin-shaders-2-0.89113/
★ Hanmen Skin is here - https://f95zone.to/threads/next-gen-skin-textures-v1-01-hanmen.91701/
★ Anisotropic shaders - https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-honey-select-2-hanmen-anisotropic-shaders.98526/
NOTE Using these and the preset above will look extremely close to anything i post

a couple examples wip

HS2_2022-05-13-13-23-23-580.png

HS2_2022-05-13-13-14-09-912.png

And here is Danika, previewed earlier in the thread (By Washing machine)

Danika - HS-2 - Sub Surface Scattering - Next Gen Shader 2.0 - Anisotropic shaders - ENABLE GRAPHICS Mode

★ Requires an updated sideloader
★ Head Mod is in sideloader
★ Hair is in sideloader

★ Black Teeth Fix - if needed
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7860904

HS2_2022-05-12-07-31-20-798.png

Danika (SSS).png

Enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:

NealG1982

Jan 15, 2021

I don't even know how did I get this preset in the first place, it's called "PRTS 04", and you need to get some cube maps, I am pretty clueless when it comes to the technical side of the game, probably ask Sykosis.

but this is a scene with the preset, if you get things right it should look like this

HS2_2022-05-13-14-20-29-679.png \

scene:

D

Deleted144244440246

I don't even know how did I get this preset in the first place, it's called "PRTS 04", and you need to get some cube maps, I am pretty clueless when it comes to the technical side of the game, probably ask Sykosis.

but this is a scene with the preset, if you get things right it should look like this

View attachment 1809134 \

scene:
He will need a copy of your preset as well, its in hs2 root presets folder to look as displayed

shakus-gravus

May 24, 2020
Thanks NealG1982, that helped a lot! It's cleared things up quite a bit. From what I've seen, just about any character that I import from other content creators like yourself looks exactly as it should when added to Neo Studio, but when I load up that same card in the character creator, almost all of them look funky as mentioned previously - eyes, body frame, skin are often very different from what they looked like in Studio or in the card. I don't see this same problem for character that I created. My own characters look the same in Creator or Studio and only the difference is lighting config.

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
so I tried using studioNEO and I noticed the female models are kinda....off. Like they're never aligned properly. They're always misaligned with the male model, even if they're both at default height and size. The female model is almost always higher than the animation intends for her to be, which isn't usually an issue since you can manually adjust the models to suit.

The problem is if I try to do one of the special anims that includes a prop (wooden horse, tentacles) the model still isn't aligned correctly. She's higher than the prop, and if I try to move her down, the prop moves too so I can never align it properly. Anyone know what causes this or how to fix it?

D

Deleted144244440246

so I tried using studioNEO and I noticed the female models are kinda....off. Like they're never aligned properly. They're always misaligned with the male model, even if they're both at default height and size. The female model is almost always higher than the animation intends for her to be, which isn't usually an issue since you can manually adjust the models to suit.

The problem is if I try to do one of the special anims that includes a prop (wooden horse, tentacles) the model still isn't aligned correctly. She's higher than the prop, and if I try to move her down, the prop moves too so I can never align it properly. Anyone know what causes this or how to fix it?
Try asking here you will get a much faster answer, your post might get buried in the character thread
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-honey-select-2-studio-neo-scene-sharing-thread.85125/

Reactions: Mr-Fox

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017

Dagg0th

Jan 20, 2022

Try using this trick:

* Add a girl.
* Add a boy.
* Choose your girl animation, example (Animations -> Girl Insertion -> Delivery Table Insertion -> Slow Loop.
* Select girl pattern (face will move), and adjust Extra 1 (legs will move), Extra 2 doesn't do anything.
* Now in the Workspace, select with the mouse the Girl and then the Boy while pressing the ALT key, both chars should be selected (order is important).
* Press the move/copy button.
* both chars should be in the correct position now.
* Adjust pattern and Extra 1 in the Boy animation if needed.

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
Try using this trick:

* Add a girl.
* Add a boy.
* Choose your girl animation, example (Animations -> Girl Insertion -> Delivery Table Insertion -> Slow Loop.
* Select girl pattern (face will move), and adjust Extra 1 (legs will move), Extra 2 doesn't do anything.
* Now in the Workspace, select with the mouse the Girl and then the Boy while pressing the ALT key, both chars should be selected (order is important).
* Press the move/copy button.
* both chars should be in the correct position now.
* Adjust pattern and Extra 1 in the Boy animation if needed.
Thanks mate, the move/copy thing is way faster to align characters than doing it manually. Adjusting Extra 1also fixed the issue of tentacles and props not aligning properly.

Last edited:

cVcxvsDvsXz

Sep 11, 2021
image_2022-05-14_041552394.png HS2ChaF_20220514025152937.png
Created Araka from Lewd Realm Sacrifice Araka, based on her appearance during the pillar ending. If anyone wants to do some touch ups on this to be more accurate to the game, such as fixing up the womb tattoo to look like the one in the first image, be my guest.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes