[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Thanks for your info
(i forgot the about discord)
I don't even know how to call it this body form >:D
I see this whole body in web's rule34.
like authors mavixtious,nordfantasy,sfmlover22 and more authors who use this body form model in same projects(ANIMATIONs,GAMEs,ARTs)
It's likely a render from daz 3d. though I meant.. Does this character have a name?..:unsure:
It's much easier to track something down if you have a name to go by.. :geek:

Last edited:

shakus-gravus

May 24, 2020
Looking for info on two items if anyone can point me in the right direction. First one is pretty easy. I've heard a number of folks here mention an app or plugin that displays the components within each character .png file. Can you unpack how you do that and where I get or enable that app?

Question #2 - If you like the look of a clothing item on a character, but want to switch it to a different clothing type, how does one do that? MrFox had those excellent yoga pants that he was kind enough to share recently, but what if you want to switch it from it's current Pantyhose category to Bottoms. Or even more simple - how would you switch that base pantyhose type that MrFox used over to Bottoms? The reason for doing this in this instance would be that Pantyhose hide underwear in the character clothing selection area whereas Bottoms do not. Any feedback is appreciated.

Reactions: Deleted144244440246

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Looking for info on two items if anyone can point me in the right direction. First one is pretty easy. I've heard a number of folks here mention an app or plugin that displays the components within each character .png file. Can you unpack how you do that and where I get or enable that app?

Question #2 - If you like the look of a clothing item on a character, but want to switch it to a different clothing type, how does one do that? MrFox had those excellent yoga pants that he was kind enough to share recently, but what if you want to switch it from it's current Pantyhose category to Bottoms. Or even more simple - how would you switch that base pantyhose type that MrFox used over to Bottoms? The reason for doing this in this instance would be that Pantyhose hide underwear in the character clothing selection area whereas Bottoms do not. Any feedback is appreciated.
The pngInfo app :
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8062050

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
I'm not sure I understand what you're asking, correct me if I misunderstood something.

First of you can't as far as I know move clothing items or objects (3d file), from one category to another easily .
With that being said. What is it that you're trying to achieve? Pantyhose category doesn't "hide" or block the underwear category. Here I have underwear and pantyhose. I don't understand your dilemma.

HS2_2022-05-11-06-10-56-968.png
HS2_2022-05-11-06-23-37-633.png

ps

You can use visibility rules to hide an item to avoid clipping or to hide piercings or 3d pubic hair.

D

Deleted144244440246

I'm not sure I understand what you're asking, correct me if I misunderstood something.

First of you can't as far as I know move clothing items or objects (3d file), from one category to another easily .
With that being said. What is it that you're trying to achieve? Pantyhose category doesn't "hide" or block the underwear category. Here I have underwear and pantyhose. I don't understand your dilemma.

View attachment 1804994
View attachment 1804999

ps

You can use visibility rules to hide an item to avoid clipping or to hide piercings or 3d pubic hair.
He may also find this useful

It allows you to show the bottom forced when certain clothing wont allow it, situational but really handy

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Thanks for your info
(i forgot the about discord)
I don't even know how to call it this body form >:D
I see this whole body in web's rule34.
like authors mavixtious,nordfantasy,sfmlover22 and more authors who use this body form model in same projects(ANIMATIONs,GAMEs,ARTs)
I did some digging :geek:, and I found out that xaqqtin or xaqq13 is the creator of this model. He likes to model his stuff after this girl.
EvDxT8mUcAIuGw0.jpg

Not sure who she is yet. You can find him on the usual places like Twitter, patreon and pixiv etc. I think she's very doable;) in HS2. I might take a stab at it but don't know when. Other's are of course welcome to try make her.

NealG1982

Jan 15, 2021
I did some digging :geek:, and I found out that xaqqtin or xaqq13 is the creator of this model. He likes to model his stuff after this girl.
View attachment 1805011

Not sure who she is yet. You can find him on the usual places like Twitter, patreon and pixiv etc. I think she's very doable;) in HS2. I might take a stab at it but don't know when. Other's are of course welcome to try make her.

great ass indeed.

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
Question #2 - If you like the look of a clothing item on a character, but want to switch it to a different clothing type, how does one do that?
This requires tweaking the mod used for the pantyhose. First, find the mod for the item in question, in this case [dw] dw lenggings01 v1.2.0.zipmod. Zipmods are simply uncompressed zip files - dump the zipmod file (I make a copy and just change the extension to zip) so we can find the files we need. To change the category from pantyhose to bottom, we need to edit the extracted file abdata\list\characustom\dw_leggings01.csv. The top line in the file is the category number. Pantyhose is category 245, change it to 241 for Bottom. Double check that the data in the 4th line and below has the same number of columns as other bottoms - different categories can have different data lists (these are the same).

Now in the top level of the dumped file tree, we need to edit manifest.xml - the <guid> field needs to be unique. In this case I just changed dw.lenggings01 to dw.lenggings01_as_bottoms. Now zip up these files without using any compression, the top level of the new zipfile should show the abdata directory and manifest.xml file. Change the extension to zipmod, and throw it in mods/MyMods.

The tweaked zipmod is attached. Note that I had to upload as a zip, the site won't allow uploads with file type .zipmod (lame). So if you want DW's leggings to also show up as Bottoms grab the attached file, change the extension back to .zipmod, and move into mods/MyMods. Mr-Fox used [DW]Leggings02, so look for those under Bottom. You'll need to add Mr-Fox's nicely done texture edits back too, you can grab them from his original work using material editor (you need main tex and detail main tex).

Note that if you share any characters or coordinates using the legging bottoms, you'll need to share that zipmod too for the bottoms to appear.

Last edited:
D

Deleted144244440246

View attachment 1805011

Songyuxin_Hitomi shes insanely hot

Reactions: Mr-Fox

fnnn

Jun 5, 2021
I already linked you 2 of the best versions of them out there, did you even check my link here
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8012268

Change the outfit and your done, There are no Xenoblades Chronicle 2 outfits yet. So make your own outfits

Use these as a base
Made by

View attachment 1783313

View attachment 1783315

More options here
and Here
I did check before thank you. Unfortunately either they don't have the right proportions or they don't look like them.

Thanks again.

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted144244440246
D

Deleted144244440246

I did check before thank you. Unfortunately either they don't have the right proportions or they don't look like them.

Thanks again.
Well i guess you gotta make them yourself then, make sure you post them when your done

shakus-gravus

May 24, 2020
This requires tweaking the mod used for the pantyhose. First, find the mod for the item in question, in this case [dw] dw lenggings01 v1.2.0.zipmod. Zipmods are simply uncompressed zip files - dump the zipmod file (I make a copy and just change the extension to zip) so we can find the files we need. To change the category from pantyhose to bottom, we need to edit the extracted file abdata\list\characustom\dw_leggings01.csv. The top line in the file is the category number. Pantyhose is category 245, change it to 241 for Bottom. Double check that the data in the 4th line and below has the same number of columns as other bottoms - different categories can have different data lists (these are the same).

Now in the top level of the dumped file tree, we need to edit manifest.xml - the <guid> field needs to be unique. In this case I just changed dw.lenggings01 to dw.lenggings01_as_bottoms. Now zip up these files without using any compression, the top level of the new zipfile should show the abdata directory and manifest.xml file. Change the extension to zipmod, and throw it in mods/MyMods.

The tweaked zipmod is attached. Note that I had to upload as a zip, the site won't allow uploads with file type .zipmod (lame). So if you want DW's leggings to also show up as Bottoms grab the attached file, change the extension back to .zipmod, and move into mods/MyMods. Mr-Fox used [DW]Leggings02, so look for those under Bottom. You'll need to add Mr-Fox's nicely done texture edits back too, you can grab them from his original work using material editor (you need main tex and detail main tex).

Note that if you share any characters or coordinates using the legging bottoms, you'll need to share that zipmod too for the bottoms to appear.
You rock! You answered what I was looking for and went way beyond. Thank you!

Dagg0th

Jan 20, 2022
From the Emerald Isle, Easkey v2.0

This is a Remaster of one of my first cards from AI

Face Portrait: (vanilla settings)
Daggoth_easkey_portrait.png

Body Showcase: (vanilla settings)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Comparison Vs: (vanilla settings)

Mods:
  • Rose Better Jeans -
  • [DBLin]Type02_MR -

Card:

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes