[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

zerohopes

Dec 20, 2020
Thanks. I have find more interesting things on MCM82 Patreon...but it's not easy find more things.
The repack already have too much options, hard is to create "what you really want" without getting tired after piece by piece.
What I'm trying to do is create pastes with differents types of clothing's styles to keep my mess less messy and just wears the girls more easy later. Krorus did something similar in his mod packs I think.

Reactions: Deleted144244440246
D

Deleted144244440246

The repack already have too much options, hard is to create "what you really want" without getting tired after piece by piece.
What I'm trying to do is create pastes with differents types of clothing's styles to keep my mess less messy and just wears the girls more easy later. Krorus did something similar in his mod packs I think.
I think this is what you mean

You can also use search in the top right of screen and type coordinate

Put the cards in userdata/coordinate female or male

noob2001

Jul 12, 2021
Could someone please make Pyra and Mythra from Xenoblade Chronicles 2?

Thanks

If nobody does it the first, second and third time, do you think it will work the 4th time too? We are not your slaves and stop begging and learn how to make it yourself. This is a "sharing room" not a Searchn Room. People like you drive other people to do the same.

So stop begging. People put a lot of work and hours into Cards.

Please learn how to create card yourself

D

Deleted144244440246

Not really. I need more clothes. Not coordinates. But thank you. I take a look at that site :)
If your running BetterRepack initsettings > UPDATE this grabs most of the free mods available.
or goto illusion discord and get more mods, and keep your game updated.

If you have money consider subbing to someone. Sjjpl has amazing clothes, so does getdowncrazy and many others.
find them on patreon

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mr-Fox
D

Deleted144244440246

Please Read for your own sanity :geek:

BE CAREFUL
If you run your game with experimental mode on (init settings), i highly suggest turning it off. The problem morph mod will make you rip your hair out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: turbojoe
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes