[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Joeyjojo067

Mar 8, 2020
Simple question , I don't know if someone asked it before (sorry if it is the case) , does anyone know if there is an existence of those hairs from Honey Select on Honey Select 2 ? See captures below

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It could be a great addition :)

Reactions: Deleted144244440246

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Simple question , I don't know if someone asked it before (sorry if it is the case) , does anyone know if there is an existence of those hairs from Honey Select on Honey Select 2 ? See captures below

Not so far I know (and using myself).
But look here what Sykosis answered to a similar question yesterday https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8086324

D

Deleted144244440246

The g03 punk hair is in the game (or at least a similar hair), the rest have not been converted sadly.
Maybe request one of them at the discord, they are all doable

D

Deleted144244440246

African beauty WIP, I can't seem to get the skin tone right.

View attachment 1802214
Skin tone looks good tbh, maybe a tad more red. i mean a tad like 2-3 points max. Also maybe adding a bit of shine/gloss, most African girls have more shine in their skin then other girls. It will help you nail a realistic skin tone

Looks great so far, i look forward to seeing how she turns out.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
So I tried making Skylar Vox.. Let me know what ya think...

View attachment 1802262
In Skyrim´s Racemenu it would suffice to set Eyes and nosebrigde higher up, but this doesn´t work in HS2 creator.

So do as NealG recommended first (reduce Overall/upper head scale Y), after that increase head upper height to get a longer face again, and also longer nose and cheeks, decrease Eye Open Max, Mouth a little wider.

I think the whole girl should be smaller and a little more solid, more belly and hips

Sry for this interference, but you´ve asked ;)

Last edited:

artistx

Aug 13, 2020
Harley Quinn from Justice League: Gods and Monsters
Harlequin.png HS2_2022-05-09-02-22-59-071.png
HS2ChaF_20220509021733961.png
This one I had trouble with... I added a face/body underlay to make the face and part of the neck white but it ended up
as shiny and metallic-looking. I may upload better versions.
I found a sorta fix by changing the skin shader to "AIT/Skin Translucency Simple" but that removed the pubic hair, eyebrows, and nipples. So I had to re-add the nipples and eyebrows as underlays. Does anyone know a better solution for a non-shiny underlay?

Last edited:

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Jul 9, 2020
This belongs here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-and-honey-select-2-card-request-thread.115982/

Doesn't look so hard, should be very doable. Any photos would likely also help. I have no idea if there's a card of this since you didn't say the name, likely no one else knows either without a name..

Thanks for your info
(i forgot the about discord)
I don't even know how to call it this body form >:D
I see this whole body in web's rule34.
like authors mavixtious,nordfantasy,sfmlover22 and more authors who use this body form model in same projects(ANIMATIONs,GAMEs,ARTs)

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes