[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
D

Deleted144244440246

to shorten legs turn on abmx xyz sliders here f1, plugins
Screenshot (83).png

then whole leg Y slider should do it. Or you could edit the abmx bone file itself

D

Deleted144244440246

Anyone can share PATHOS Kasumi card. Unfortunately, the Patreon link is out :(
so goodnews, badnews...goodnews
goodnews i have kasumi
Badnews it hAS NO DATA IN IT
goodnews i have a remake of pathos-kasumi

REQUESTED (not original card bg, but its the card) Best i can do my friend, i checked all my sources for this one. if i find a working original ill post it - PS i take no credit for this card, i did not make it

PS the working card is the reedit, i posted the no data version so you could compare them

Also most pathos cards are still available here

Mod put in mods/mymods

Last edited by a moderator:

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
Now it´s my turn to place a card request: does anybody have a HS2 card of this male?
View attachment 1609221

I think this card is remaining of my first trials with Honey Select (1) and doesn´t load in HS2.

This male looks like a main character in "Fateless" (nearer description here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7003138 or watch this hentai ), and I want him for my Shourai chicks CHEL and RACHEL.

They would appriciate a meeting with him for a nice 3some :LOL:
I wanna ask you ... why "shourai" haven't a thread in f95zone

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I wanna ask you ... why "shourai" haven't a thread in f95zone
Yeah.......Shourai or Shourashi or rather Evankstein brought me to Honey Select - read the story here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7003138 if you want.
When at my beginning I was searching through this thread and https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/page-404 I was surprised not to find anything from him. Also the searching function didn´t deliver any result.

No idea why o_O

• Red Heart
Reactions: Deleted144244440246

darweedz2491\

Jan 29, 2020
so goodnews, badnews...goodnews
goodnews i have kasumi
Badnews it hAS NO DATA IN IT
goodnews i have a remake of pathos-kasumi

REQUESTED (not original card bg, but its the card) Best i can do my friend, i checked all my sources for this one. if i find a working original ill post it - PS i take no credit for this card, i did not make it

PS the working card is the reedit, i posted the no data version so you could compare them

Also most pathos cards are still available here
Thank you, kind stranger. I give up on this one :LOL:
Screenshot (130).png

NylonBandit

Jul 24, 2020
Reactions: Deleted144244440246

pengpeng17

Jan 25, 2022
im not sure if we are allowed to make requests here or not and i apologize if not, but does anyone have an assumi card world of warcraft? i have only seen one scuffed card before.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i tried making one myself buts its so terrible i suck at making cards lol.

Reactions: Rykonate and kremen
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes