[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
D

Deleted144244440246

Does anyone have screenshots of the Patreon-only hairdos from sjjpl? I'd like to get a decent idea of what all of those look like as even the screenshots are locked patreon posts. Thanks for any screenshots or linkies you can send along.
He has over 150 hairs . google is your best bet. Alot should be visible on his patreon, he also has quite a few free hairs available there as well.

Reactions: Mr-Fox

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Lexi was just a young college kid, now she has grown and become an adult and even more delicious.

It's a reedit I did of a character made by our own Sykosis.

There are two cards, the old edit by me apparently.. and the new one that I just finished. Also two coordinates, the one I first made and a new improved.

I have added enhanced textures to the new card with custom face skin details. For some reason when I load the card I have to adjust "wrinkles" only a step to make it appear proper. I don't know why this is. You can then adjust back to the previous setting.

All textures are included in the pack and also my newly improved presets.

Edited Lexi Preview.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Requirements:

• Hanmen Shader 2.0
  • Updated repack.

The rest should be in the pack.
Apologies in advance in the case I forgot something.

Pass: "MrFoxxx"

Enjoy

Ps.

Btw I always crank the main light to the max in maker. If it's too much for your pretty little eyes...:p Just lower it back down a few clicks.:geek:

Last edited:

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
Lexi was just a young college kid, now she has grown and become an adult and even more delicious.

There are two cards, the old edit by me apparently.. and the new one that I just finished. Also two coordinates, the one I first made and a new improved.

I have added enhanced textures to the new card with custom face skin details. For some reason when I load the card I have to adjust "wrinkles" only a step to make it appear proper. I don't know why this is. You can then adjust back to the previous setting.

View attachment 1845838

Requirements:

• Hanmen Shader 2.0
  • Updated repack.

Enjoy

Ps.

Btw I always crank the main light to the max in maker. If it's too much for your pretty little eyes...:p Just lower it back down a few clicks.:geek:
Vanilla version modified for my liking,hope dont mind awesome work btw!!!!! HS2_2022-06-02-19-02-27-171.png

shakus-gravus

May 24, 2020
Big BR 8.1 Experimental update today. Maybe BR 9.0 is also about to be released...

Screen archery in HS2 is getting better.

If we only had a bit more scenes for screen archery and related tools similar to Skyrim things would get really cool and allow us to move more away from only "woowoo with the waifu" :ROFLMAO:. Many of the screenshot, lighting, studio etc things in Studeo Neo are actually way better than Skyrim. It's just a bit too non-intuitive and could be made to be a lot easier, so you don't have to have a PhD in studio photography... :LOL: I'm still working my way through all the tutorials.

D

Deleted144244440246

View attachment 1845838

Requirements:

• Hanmen Shader 2.0
  • Updated repack.

Enjoy

Ps.

She reminds me of Tulisa Contostavlos (when she was younger)

Ps shes all you mate, no need to put my name on her, i do appreciate the credit however

Last edited by a moderator:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
HS2CharEdit v0.2.1.0 released!

2022-06-02 15_25_13-.png

This release brings a bunch of new personality stats, better memory management, and automatic update checks! Read more by following this elegant and finely-crafted link:

Jun 13, 2018
I've got a question for y'all. I know this is a card sharing thread, but I'm reinstalling the game after about a year and I'm trying to track down some cards from a particular user.

From what I can tell, they may have all been removed from the sharing sites as I checked through everything on Kenzato up to the most recent data loss in 2020, and the cards on the illusion discord only go back as far as ~1 year ago. All the cards were from several classes of students with this design with the close-up headshot and the full body view:
HS2ChaF_20220509124309388.png

I managed to find one batch on kenzato uploaded mid May by a private user ( ), but there should be at least 3 or more different batches of characters.

Any help would be appreciated.

Reactions: Deleted144244440246

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
She reminds me of Tulisa Contostavlos (when she was younger)

Ps shes all you mate, no need to put my name on her, i do appreciate the credit however
I don't mind putting your name on my creation, it's nice to have an accomplice.:LOL: I attempted to make the "hot stuff" preview a bit similar to yours with crazy side angle.. :LOL: Tulisa sure is a beauty, thanks for the compliment.:)(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Deleted144244440246

garrysbox

Oct 7, 2020
Hi everyone! I am looking for some exotic Bollywood masala. I found Priyanka and Bipasha by Perseusstoned. Does anyone have any Bollywood cards? I can share the Perseusstoned cards, not sure if it is alright to do so since it says not to share their cards as per their patreon.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes