[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

melonero

Mar 11, 2018
Hey ! sharing one of my OC's called "Isabella" (HS2)

View attachment 743198

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry I don't want to disturb, but when loading the card it tells me that I am missing the aquan_hair01 mod. It is not the first time it happens to me when I load a card. Where can I download that mod? I can not find it. I would be grateful if you could help me

PS: In fact that mod and the "com.hooh.pogskin" come out with some frequency as absent xd.

Cry Further

Dec 22, 2018
I'm trying to learn how to make sharp cheekbones ... It just doesn't work for me.
(But it was a pity to delete, cute girls isn't it?)
Cards--->
View attachment 743445 View attachment 743446
play around with jaw protusion and jaw scaling options thining lower jaw does the trick . (for me atleast) heres a card with a milf that has a sharp jawline and solid cheekbones , check her out if you have time . (Playhome card )
) yuko fit.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Dumpstone

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
Sorry I don't want to disturb, but when loading the card it tells me that I am missing the aquan_hair01 mod. It is not the first time it happens to me when I load a card. Where can I download that mod? I can not find it. I would be grateful if you could help me

PS: In fact that mod and the "com.hooh.pogskin" come out with some frequency as absent xd.
My apologies , i forgot mention it ! i used BetterRepack R3.1 by ScreewThisNoise .

Zecon I liked her a lot so I tweeked her to my personal tastes. Thank you View attachment 743712
Thanks to you !

Nelz1817

May 14, 2018
Nice work dude..
I have been searching for DOA Momiji cards but I cant find anything for HS2 or AI girl version. Since i am not good with faces i asked one of this thread buddy, he made it better but hair portion is not good enough.
Could you make it buddy. please give it a try.
I'll give it a try and post it once its done :)

Reactions: Aathma

melonero

Mar 11, 2018
My apologies , i forgot mention it ! i used BetterRepack R3.1 by ScreewThisNoise .
I too, i download today the 3.1 just here. I need activate that mods in some place o something? In the KK Manager i dont see nothing of that :unsure:

SSN2

Jul 15, 2020
outfits and accessories of cards from below link not loading in BR6, says missing mod. where can I find those mods?

• Red Heart
Reactions: ahiahi
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes