[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Little Pawg

Jan 7, 2018
Can someone make STPEACH for HS2? I dont think i need to post a picture of that woman, everyone knows who she is <3

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
I too, i download today the 3.1 just here. I need activate that mods in some place o something? In the KK Manager i dont see nothing of that :unsure:
KK manager 13.0 yet? it was released earlier today by ScrewTheNoise. all the old KK managers will stop updating in any BetterRepacks.

the only mods I use are in InitSettings for DHH. the mods already in BetterRepack are enough for me. You'd have to install the mod for the nonBetterRepack mods.

Dumpstone

Nov 8, 2019
play around with jaw protusion and jaw scaling options thining lower jaw does the trick . (for me atleast) heres a card with a milf that has a sharp jawline and solid cheekbones , check her out if you have time . (Playhome card )
Thanks a lot! You helped a lot, it seems to have gotten a little better ...

One more attempt...
Twin sisters ... Created in Ai-Girl (BR 6.0). Default graphics settings, no DHH and Bettergraphics. (Warning many rescale commands)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cards --->
AISChaF_20200724232159079.png AISChaF_20200725182959116.png

toyhb

Jul 20, 2020
hi! I wondered if anyone has ever done Sarah Michelle Gellar or anything from buffy, I've been looking for it for a while now.
thanks and ave a nice day!

Cry Further

Dec 22, 2018
Thanks a lot! You helped a lot, it seems to have gotten a little better ...

One more attempt...
Twin sisters ... Created in Ai-Girl (BR 6.0). Default graphics settings, no DHH and Bettergraphics. (Warning many rescale commands)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cards --->
View attachment 745938 View attachment 745939
Well done bro they look sharp yes I know I always prefer woman with sharper jawlines to match a fit body because in real life thats how it is .
gonna load these cards later and check them out though ;)

Reactions: Dumpstone

Kevinlolz

Jul 25, 2020
Hi everyone,
I am creating a shrine maiden, but I don't like shoes available.
I wonder if someone got a geta outfit card.

Thanks a lot !
NB AI Girl, not HS2

Last edited:

Aathma

Jul 16, 2020
Plus I added some " Fake Hairs" from the Accessories Panel...some adjustments on "move", "rotate" and "scale"..I also added "veins on breasts" skin overlay :) :) :)
Yeah pal. I have tried them all but I cant tweak them as I wanted. The adjustments were hard for me.

Reactions: Nelz1817
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes