[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Chupacabra

Jun 12, 2018
Hello, can someone explain to me how to create a realistic looking face with th character creation ?
I have been creating charracters in Skyrim for a while with racemenu but in HS2 i find the personalisation utterly limited.
I think i am missing something because i see cards with a lot of detail i just couldn't find in the character creation.
Thanks for enlightening me, you'll make my day.

NealG1982

Jan 15, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does anyone know why the belly area is clipping as shown above? it's not Belly bulge in the betterpenetration settings, it still clipping with it disabled.

Reactions: tretete
Jan 4, 2021
Hello, can someone explain to me how to create a realistic looking face with th character creation ?
I have been creating charracters in Skyrim for a while with racemenu but in HS2 i find the personalisation utterly limited.
I think i am missing something because i see cards with a lot of detail i just couldn't find in the character creation.
Thanks for enlightening me, you'll make my day.
If you are beginning, the easiest way is to download cards you like and merge them. It will provide you a good starting point.

MAXIS05

Jul 28, 2017
I'll leave direct links to my GD uploads just in case, for those who are not on F95' Discord server || don't use Discord at all :

(latest characters)
(newer mods part 1/2)
(newer mods part 2/2)
how do you make big anime-like eyes on lucyheartfilia's character?

MAXIS05

Jul 28, 2017
In CharaCreator, just scale up eye size under Face > Eye > Eye Scale. You can also do it using ABMX.

You may have to tweak the cheeks and forehead too if you're going for something extremely anime-ish.
in the file "[Patreon] PATHOS (chara) [202109-10-11]" that you passed in drive, do they load as cards?

Chupacabra

Jun 12, 2018
Hi, check out MrWrongTubes' tutorial here on YT :
Also, LavaLamp's guide on Next-Gen Shaders/Textures could be useful :

These should be a good starting point. The rest is trial & error or else you can look at other's cards in CharaCreator (sliders parameters, bonemod, ...) and from there, learn how they tweaked the default model's face in order to make it more realistic / achieve certain facial features.

Fine-tweaking your model usually requires you to mess with AdvancedBoneMod (ABMX), you can show its window by ticking a box in CharaCreator, under "Plugin Settings".

Here's a guide which shows the location of every body parts, as well as how they are named in-game, that can be tweaked using ABMX :

Good luck!
Tx, i'll try that

Synalon

Jan 31, 2022
Anyone know what to search for in bonemod so I can adjust my chars lower jaw, I'm trying to give her an underbite (lower teeth in front of the upper teeth instead of behind)

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes