[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Synalon

Jan 31, 2022
Shiro_Hebi just posted a link to an ABMX guide with bone name list, but unfortunately can´t be downloaded from google drive for the moment.
So I don´t know if jaw bones names are included.
Did he post it on the Illusion Discord somewhere?

It's the last thing I need for my remade Sora Shiina card.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: soso07

Synalon

Jan 31, 2022
That's weird.. I just checked the download link with my phone where i'm not logged into my account, and it seems to be working fine :unsure:

Here it is, I uploaded it using my MEGA account this time just in case GD fails :
TY this will be a huge help.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
That's weird.. I just checked the download link with my phone where i'm not logged into my account, and it seems to be working fine :unsure:
ABMX-Guide-Download.jpg
Don´t know if you can read this message in german.
It says that the file is wether to busy downloaded or to big, I should try it later.

Reactions: Jareczek8

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Figueroth "Fig" Faeth (Dimension 20)

0.png

HOOT GROWL!

I shoudn't have to say much about Fig the Tiefling Bard. If you watch Dimension 20, you know why you need this card. If you don't, just look at her in the preview image flashing the Bloodrush field and you'll get the idea.

Includes custom textures for the horns (accessory), skull shirt (inner top) and Lunchlady Doris' Hairnet (pantyhose). Consequently the card is 3.76MB.

Character accessories have been marked as such, so they shouldn't vanish if you change her outfit.

• Red Heart
Reactions: soso07
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes