[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Jelop

Aug 18, 2018
Thanks to jvalent2, now I better understand what was causing the card to load like this.

In fact, it requires using a custom headmod from Xyth24 which goes into your abdata folder along with the base game files (hardmod) instead of MyMods, hence why the game didn't throw any errors related to a missing zipmod.

Download and install this and it should work fine now :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
SIR I SALUTE YOU WITH RESPECT AND AWESOMENESS
AND I BOW TO THEE, TURBOJOE FOR YOUR EFFORTS TO RECREATE THIS CHARACTER

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Thanks to jvalent2, now I better understand what was causing the card to load like this.

In fact, it requires using a custom headmod from Xyth24 which goes into your abdata folder along with the base game files (hardmod) instead of MyMods, hence why the game didn't throw any errors related to a missing zipmod.

Exactly what I´ve assumed here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8427922

Thank you to clear it up with Jvalent2 and posting the necessary head-mod (y)(y)(y)

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

With the face-mod now everything looks like it should be
LiLi-original.jpg

And here is my reconstruction for comparison, I´m unsure what should I like more :unsure:
LiLi-meins.jpg

If Jvalent2 agrees I let this Rework on my Booru site, ok? :D

Reactions: GlacierC

Synalon

Jan 31, 2022
Remade my Sora Shiina card.

Green Background requires graphics mod, hanmens shader 2.0, Hanmens HD Skins.

Pink Background is DHH uses no special shaders or skins.

Longer Hair version needs Hooh HS Hair 009, not sure if its included by default in the repack.

Short Hair version should be default hair.

HS2_2022-06-29-15-08-45-835.png

Last edited:

batfox

Aug 5, 2019
if anyone don't mind, does anyone got a link to a library of stuff Pathos made that i can download? Seems like a cool creator of stuff but the patreon page is shut down

Messynger

Jun 26, 2022
As I told some people who DMed me earlier, I've planned to share everything Pathos made until November 2021, when their Patreon was shut down and therefore stopped making content.

Until then, you can check previous posts on this thread to find links to download some of their stuff.
Please wait just a bit on that sharing of the previous works of PATHOS. Everyone will be able to share in those, as well as many brand new characters for Honey Select 2. The Artisans will return next month...
1915648_072222.png

sepet1989

Dec 26, 2017
So question for you I just recently joined the f95 discord (never used it before) but when i try to follow the link for the outit nothing happens other than discord opening and saying no text channels
for you..credit to the creator :)

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
From Tenjou Tenge : (I spend more times on her hairs than anything else, and it's not even good -_-)
View attachment 1898936 View attachment 1898958
View attachment 1898957 View attachment 1898962
Nice work anyway, I will have a closer look to her :D(y)

So it seems we had the same idea, look here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7636839 I think your hair is better (y)
And here is Aya https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7697195

Last edited:

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Allright, I'll never really finished, but I guess it's ok to share it now. I played more with the fur-shader on bodyand face, not covering everything as it originally would. It has it's downsides, so be warned. :unsure:Lighting and outfits are tricky. It also took a while to stay below F95s limit of 10mb, since almost all details have to be in overlay or underlay.
Just ignore it, if you don't like that kind of stuff :sneaky:

FourFurries.png

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes