[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
You have to respect the obvious amount of work on a card like this. But the result is not that good indeed and it's far to be the worst Pathos card. Most of the times they are far deeper in the uncanny valley.
I never understood the "it needs to be ugly for the sake of realism" thing.

But my cards are weird too, so i don't judge.
Honestly, i've been colleting an archive of PATHOS cards, and while the faces are usually incredible... once you load the cards, the bodies are frequently WEIRD. my to-do list includes "go through all these and fix them" because sometimes they just look unsettling.

Jan 4, 2021
yea it never rly works tho, placing each mod as a zipped file in the directory or unzipped never works and any custom card i load makes the characters face look nothing like the card itself
Most probably you are missing the shit-ton of mods that everybody use. There is an automatic loader somewhere, it must be in the repack if i'm not wrong. Can't really help you on that one, I did that long time ago.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
yea it never rly works tho, placing each mod as a zipped file in the directory or unzipped never works and any custom card i load makes the characters face look nothing like the card itself
Additional to Shiro_Hebi and difdauf now I have one question: what sort of game you have installed, man? Do you have a BetterRepack from ScrewThisNoise? What version do you have?
If the current version BR R9 is properly installed you shouldn´t have no issues with most cards.

BoobaFoot

Mar 24, 2022
Hi guys. Why does it not save skin shine when I'm using SSS & Hanmen next gen shaders? It used to when using BR8 but now doesn't since I upgraded to BR9. It shows shine when I'm adjusting it but disappears when I change something else afterwards, also it saves the shine slider setting even after if I reload the character but shine again does not show on the actual skin until I adjust the shine slider again.
Skin shine also doesn't show in game, H scenes etc

Cheers for any advice

Bazooka26

Aug 24, 2020
So here it is...

After 2 years on and off of this I finally think I can make faces to be close to the real model thanks to all the modders specially the hair ones...sjjpl and boy2239 comes to mind..

I started off very crappy lol didn't know squat about char creating so only downloaded few cards and made some changes...

But after playing koikatsu and learning about overlay clothing and what not applied some knowledge to hs2

And cut to 2022 I can now make pretty good faces and body(close to real dimensions)

Presenting to you guys Skylar Vox and happy 4th of July to Americans here(though I am not)
for reference:

skk.jpg

The card

HS2ChaF_20220701024445425.png

some screenshots....do let me know if u like/not liked my work and huge shoutout to Illusion Games

HS2_2022-07-01-02-43-58-054.png HS2_2022-07-01-02-40-52-644.png

Jan 4, 2021
The card

View attachment 1904657

some screenshots....do let me know if u like/not liked my work and huge shoutout to Illusion Games
I don't like at all. Usually, i don't say but you asked so i hope it's OK.
This woman is a rectangle with a triangular head and 2 wooden post for legs. Her torso is so big that it clips with her arms and the shoulders look really bad. I don't know if it's realistic but it obvisouly doesn't work with the model. The fun part is that i started to make cards because i was fed up with the flat-assed rectangular girls.

Some advices for any character :
- Torso bonemods to 90%
- don't use the nyaacho lin textures, they are too bright and it makes cards unmergeable.
- you put too much differences in your set of sliders, most of the times you want to keep the x, y ,z close, same for width and thickness. You only put some big differences for a good reason.
- To avoid the butt of a grandma, you shouldn't move the butt angle below 50 and for the ass scale sliders 85/115/85/115 is a safe start. Don't move the hips bonemods more than 5%.
- for the legs :75/0/50/25 is a safe start. You can adjust with +-5% into the scale sliders or the other bonemods.
- for the face : Put the mouth depth to 50, this slider shouldn't change without a good reason.
Jaw depth => around 70 // neck droop => around 90 // chin size and height => around 35 // chin depth => around 50
Of course, you can customize later, depending on what you want.
For your character the jaw offset was a good idea, the other bonemods are mostly useless. The negative jaw width seems like a really bad idea.
- For the neck, the best way to scale it is to move the 'head scale' and the 'head scale + neck' in two opposite directions.
I usually use 120/80. Then you set up the head lower width slider, then the width slider then you zoom out and you fix the head size with the body overall head slider if needed.
You shouldn't change the other body and head bonemods more than +-3% .

my attempt on your card : (sorry, did my best but the realistic cards aren't my cup of tea)
AI_2022-07-03-21-03-23-567.png AI_2022-07-03-21-10-12-024.png
AI_2022-07-03-20-59-14-880.png AI_2022-07-03-21-04-26-135.png
AISChaF_20220703194534010.png

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Thank you, sincerely.(y)
But the mod doesn't work. Could you tell me the folder you placed them or the correct path?
Sry I can´t download from the link of Shiro_Hebi, I have still troubles with this google drive ("file not available").
So I can´t see what´s inside this zip.
Normally if you extract a Mod.zip you should see the actual modfiles inside the correct game folders where they shold go, like "abdata", "BepInEx", "mods".

Most mod files are xxx.zipmod - they must not been extracted any more and go into mods/MyMods as they are.
Folder abdata goes direct in the game main folder, also Folder BepInEx.
If you find a Folder "Plugins" it goes into gamefolder/BepInEx.

Here is a guide about HS 2 Mods you should learn.

If you send me a screenshot of your extracted mod file I can show you exactly how to install.

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
So here it is...

After 2 years on and off of this I finally think I can make faces to be close to the real model thanks to all the modders specially the hair ones...sjjpl and boy2239 comes to mind..

I started off very crappy lol didn't know squat about char creating so only downloaded few cards and made some changes...

But after playing koikatsu and learning about overlay clothing and what not applied some knowledge to hs2

And cut to 2022 I can now make pretty good faces and body(close to real dimensions)

Presenting to you guys Skylar Vox and happy 4th of July to Americans here(though I am not)
for reference:

View attachment 1904645

The card

View attachment 1904657

View attachment 1904626 View attachment 1904608
Ok, difdauf replied you a lot of useful advises yet.

I want only to add some extra notes:

1. to create a "real" person it´s the hardest challenge in character creating! Especially for the Face you have also get familiar with ABMX BoneMod.
Here I talked a little about this
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7856610

2. If you want to create a real person at first you have collect some meaningful pictures of the person (especially face from front and side) as template for your creation.
Also it´s fine for the community if you show such an example picture within the presentation of your new character.
I didn´t know real Skylar Vox so far, so I googled quick
SkylarVox.jpg

So we can see some differences to your character, as difdauf described, but the face already seems not so far from :D

And I think for this missing template I would say difdaufs rework got a little bit too slim :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Anyway keep on your effort and try and learn (y)

If you´r interested here i posted some links for YouTube-tutorials https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8392989
And Shiro_Hebi posted this https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8417669

Good Luck
:love:

Last edited:

Kuo691019

Jun 14, 2022
Sry I can´t download from the link of Shiro_Hebi, I have still troubles with this google drive ("file not available").
So I can´t see what´s inside this zip.
Normally if you extract a Mod.zip you should see the actual modfiles inside the correct game folders where they shold go, like "abdata", "BepInEx", "mods".

Most mod files are xxx.zipmod - they must not been extracted any more and go into mods/MyMods as they are.
Folder abdata goes direct in the game main folder, also Folder BepInEx.
If you find a Folder "Plugins" it goes into gamefolder/BepInEx.

Here is a guide about HS 2 Mods you should learn.

If you send me a screenshot of your extracted mod file I can show you exactly how to install.
I'll follow the instructions and try again.
Thank for your help.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Thank you, sincerely.(y)
But the mod doesn't work. Could you tell me the folder you placed them or the correct path?
The mod is working fine. Follow turbojoe 's instructions to install it properly.

I added a MEGA backup link, just in case.
Yep - MEGA link worked for me (thanks Shiro).
Now I´ve seen there are only xxx.zipmod files inside, but everything is located in the correct game folders
SailorMod.jpg
so you can drop the extracted "mods" folder direct into your game main folder (where honeyselect2.exe is located).

If in "MyMods" are subfolders (mostly the names of the mod authors, like here "Kazuo3D") located it doesn´t matter. The game will find the .zipmod files nonetheless.

tretete

Jan 19, 2021
I don't like at all. Usually, i don't say but you asked so i hope it's OK.
This woman is a rectangle with a triangular head and 2 wooden post for legs. Her torso is so big that it clips with her arms and the shoulders look really bad. I don't know if it's realistic but it obvisouly doesn't work with the model. The fun part is that i started to make cards because i was fed up with the flat-assed rectangular girls.

Some advices for any character :
- Torso bonemods to 90%
- don't use the nyaacho lin textures, they are too bright and it makes cards unmergeable.
- you put too much differences in your set of sliders, most of the times you want to keep the x, y ,z close, same for width and thickness. You only put some big differences for a good reason.
- To avoid the butt of a grandma, you shouldn't move the butt angle below 50 and for the ass scale sliders 85/115/85/115 is a safe start. Don't move the hips bonemods more than 5%.
- for the legs :75/0/50/25 is a safe start. You can adjust with +-5% into the scale sliders or the other bonemods.
- for the face : Put the mouth depth to 50, this slider shouldn't change without a good reason.
Jaw depth => around 70 // neck droop => around 90 // chin size and height => around 35 // chin depth => around 50
Of course, you can customize later, depending on what you want.
For your character the jaw offset was a good idea, the other bonemods are mostly useless. The negative jaw width seems like a really bad idea.
- For the neck, the best way to scale it is to move the 'head scale' and the 'head scale + neck' in two opposite directions.
I usually use 120/80. Then you set up the head lower width slider, then the width slider then you zoom out and you fix the head size with the body overall head slider if needed.
You shouldn't change the other body and head bonemods more than +-3% .

my attempt on your card : (sorry, did my best but the realistic cards aren't my cup of tea)
View attachment 1905170 View attachment 1905211
View attachment 1905149 View attachment 1905169
View attachment 1905208
Aren't you a bit too harsh? :)
:) As I'm also trying to achieve resemblance with "real characters" ... he's done a pretty nice job. Haven't opened the card in Creator yet and I'm talking only based on the screenshots. You gave him some nice advices and ... show us an "attempt" which is in the opposite pole ... Seeking resemblance is a whole new galaxy in HS2 ... Most of us just pretend to DO this :) Even the popular authors (Pathos, Perseusstoned, etc.) ... Most of the times people are happy to notice ANY resemblance in the face :) so they could retain their "fantasy". btw the model is Skylar Vox ...took me few minutes to find her ... a-a-and Bazooka26's work seems quite good :) Not perfect, but pretty good :)

Bazooka26

Aug 24, 2020
Thanks for all the suggestions on my card on Skylar Vox

I am currently working on Mia Khalifa which I think am getting closer to everyday biggest task being to create silicone boobs(suggestions)

I have some tattoos in Arabic as png which I have to add to her body as overlay and have to do some tweaks.

I am attaching some screenshots..would love suggestion on her body and face. I dont like using face overlays as it makes them feel like they have plastic surgery or something(which works in some cases :ROFLMAO: )

HS2_2022-06-25-21-00-53-597.png
HS2_2022-06-25-21-23-17-249.png

It would also be great if someone could tell me how to create my own clothing zipmods as its hard to find any Indian clothing in the game( I am from India yes u guessed it :p)..Thnks.

For Reference:

Mia-Khalifa.jpg Mia-Khalifa.jpg

View attachment c5ors0jfqqo51.webp

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes