[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Jan 4, 2021
Reactions: turbojoe

NealG1982

Jan 15, 2021
They're giving off different kinds of vibes, I think. Both are nice-looking (y)

However since their release, DBLin's remakes of Face01/02/03 (+Western) and their superior facial expressions are truly the go-to, at least for me.

EDIT - Unrelated - but since someone on Discord asked for Pathos' Tifa earlier, I'll leave a link to download both cards & mods here as well :

View attachment 1897338
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
HS2_2022-06-30-18-17-34-312.png

Is she supposed to look like this? looks horrible, not remotely close to the previews.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
View attachment 1899369

Is she supposed to look like this? looks horrible, not remotely close to the previews.
What benchmark are you comparing her to? To me she looks like very much a normal pretty girl IRL (in real life), and that's what makes this card absolutely stunning. Nautrally, if she is supposed to be a depiction of a game character, then yes, I get your point. But I am not familiar with who she is meant to represent, so...

---
Edit: Ah, ok Tifa. Got your point.

For what it is worth, I think Pathos's collective started rethinking the approaches to character creation and attempting to experiment with finding real-life shapes for the iconic characters they were inspired by. I remember reading such message between the lines of his here. AoP based their esthetics on the philosophy of mature realism and that showed in their cards. Naturally, this approach manifested itself to those with an eye for it. For the rest it went whhooshhh (way over their head).

Last edited:
Reactions: lopo
Jan 4, 2021
View attachment 1899369

You have to respect the obvious amount of work on a card like this. But the result is not that good indeed and it's far to be the worst Pathos card. Most of the times they are far deeper in the uncanny valley.
I never understood the "it needs to be ugly for the sake of realism" thing.

But my cards are weird too, so i don't judge.

ppunter2015

Jun 4, 2022
Well, this IS the card sharing thread so... thanks!
Here is one of mine created from some other card i got from this thread i guess.. can't remember wich one but i kind of modified a lot to my taste.
a03b8873afc4dcefdb8f014e3db8072d0b173fb2.png
p.s. first post of a card so i hope i did it right

Last edited:

andybox86

Sep 22, 2020
hello i need to hide my futa girl's dildo .. basically when she walks you always see the dildo on top of her clothes how do i hide it? I would just like to see it in the scenes H. is it possible?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Are there any tattoo's you can choose from to use on any model?
You can export any skin overlay (also tattoos) from a character card into your UserData/Overlays folder, and from there load on another character without tattoos.
Overlay-Tattoo.jpg

Also you can search in internet for AI/HS2 Tattoo Overlays, e.g. from here

tretete

Jan 19, 2021

TokyoD

Apr 7, 2020
Hmmmm.........Cuzcuz idol dress and boy accessories are part of BetterRepack R9, the others aren´t included.

I guess you have a card in your collection which is made with these missing mods.
If you find this card you can change them in Creator to one parts you have(e.g. hair, eyelashes, Top).

But note: you also get a missing mod message if the mod version in your game is not the same as when the card was created.
Look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7601238
This happens especially on older cards if you have your´s game´s mods always up to date (by periodically running "update" in InitSetting).

Another method if you´re bored by missing mod messages is to deactivate this function https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-3310997
Will i will be able to turn it on and of when i need? Beacause tha massage shows when i press play not in character maker

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes