[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Kravnos

Feb 10, 2020
This Log tells me.................NOTHING ;)
I´m no operator to translate this shit. But it seems that you have a conflict in your game installation.
What happened exactly?
New install and don´t get it running?
Or well running game and suddenly troubles after installing some mods?
What game version? BetterRepack or something else?
Pls useful informations.
Hahaha, it is like going to the dentist to tell him your eyes sometimes itch and hurt.

So yeah need the game build/version. But also disclose the hardware/software. Because running HS2 on a toaster or integrated graphics @ 4k is still going to result in shit performance.

Reactions: turbojoe

andybox86

Sep 22, 2020
This Log tells me.................NOTHING ;)
I´m no operator to translate this shit. But it seems that you have a conflict in your game installation.
What happened exactly?
New install and don´t get it running?
Or well running game and suddenly troubles after installing some mods?
What game version? BetterRepack or something else?
Pls useful informations.
Forgive me .. I have a laptop PC with GTX 1660, 16 GB RAM, Windows 11 operating system. I use this version [ScrewThisNoise] AI-Shoujo BetterRepack R13.

I have low frame rates.

I understood that this happens when I use "AI_ExtraGirls.dll" I tried to insert 4 girls by default plus two new girls on the uninhabited island. The girls when they are close to me the game starts to go jittery and it becomes unplayable. The problem arises less when I only have the four default girls to use. Is there a solution? But how much Ram uses the insertion of a girl in addition to the default ones? The AI_extra girl mod is useful but you must have a NASA computer. Thank you very much for helping.

abeblsn

Jul 6, 2022
Anyone have Cards & Scenes from user Nymph in Pixiv Fanbox? It's already leaked in Kemono but the user deleted all the files

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Forgive me .. I have a laptop PC with GTX 1660, 16 GB RAM, Windows 11 operating system. I use this version [ScrewThisNoise] AI-Shoujo BetterRepack R13.

I have low frame rates.

I understood that this happens when I use "AI_ExtraGirls.dll" I tried to insert 4 girls by default plus two new girls on the uninhabited island. The girls when they are close to me the game starts to go jittery and it becomes unplayable. The problem arises less when I only have the four default girls to use. Is there a solution? But how much Ram uses the insertion of a girl in addition to the default ones? The AI_extra girl mod is useful but you must have a NASA computer. Thank you very much for helping.
Nevermind :D
I´m not the ideal man for help cuz I`m only familiar with HS2.
So I don´t know if the girls you loaded possibly can have High Poly Bodies? In HS2 High Poly Uncensor body let drop the FPS noticeably, and 4 of them con slow your game heavily. HAve a look on this.

Shiro_Hebi gave you good advises, I only want to add that your laptop seems NOT to be the problem. My gaming laptop has the same gear and I play HS2 without troubles, even HP Bodies are playable (>40fps).
Anyway RAM is the most important thing for Illusion games. It´s said that the games are designed to play with low end hardware with integrated graphics, so the GPU is not important. On the other side I heard from troubles with Geforce RTX 30xx.
A fast CPU and the game on a fast SSD helps to reduce loading times.

Last edited:
Reactions: Great_Old_One

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Character Remake: Merve

1.png

Another classic of mine, Merve's card has been reduced in size from 12.3MB to 326kb! She should load much better now. She also has improved breast physics.

Merve was created from photo reference on commission, but is an original character not intended to represent any real person, living or dead.

Original description follows:

Once again, a great subject. German Turkish beauty Merve is here for all your fantasies and desires.

If you have your own request or commission, drop me a line and I might make it happen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kravnos

Feb 10, 2020
Another classic of mine, Merve's card has been reduced in size from 12.3MB to 326kb! She should load much better now. She also has improved breast physics.
I am curious how you were able to reduce your card size. I loaded one of my cards in HS2edit and it still came out as a 50MB on the other end.

The custom bumpmaps and overlays I use already weight a hefty 45MB alone as lossless PNG (4096x4096 resolution). I dont think the game can take any other image formats and sometimes have hiccups when importing 1024x1024 bumpmaps or textures.

Last edited:

andybox86

Sep 22, 2020
Hi .. I keep having this error when loading the cards where I can't change the expression in the setting of the eyes, mouth and eyebrows.

Says this script is missing someone might share it. I also tried with a virgin repack and it gives me the same error. The repack is "[ScrewThisNoise] AI-Shoujo BetterRepack R13"

[Warning: Unity Log] The referenced script (FaceBlendShape) on this Behaviour is missing!

TokyoD

Apr 7, 2020
Is there way to know what is causing missing mod problems? (I happens when i launch game and press play)

Lpislife

May 20, 2020
Just gonna post some cards I made using Next Gen Skin Textures and Shaders. Use them however you see fit. (Too lazy to put any names on them)
BepisDB ign: Kiwinuki

Last edited:
Reactions: osnoflax

andybox86

Sep 22, 2020
Please ask a question .. why my laptop has 16gb of RAM but the game only uses 8gb / 10gb between used and free? It says in the AI Girl stats. It is possible to set that the game uses more RAM at least I avoid it going jerky.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes