[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Is there way to know what is causing missing mod problems? (I happens when i launch game and press play)
When the game starts all used mods in your character cards you have in chara/female are compared with the current official sideloader mod list.
1. A missing message can mean that a mod is really missing. If you load the relevant card you should see an issue due to the missing mod (white face, black skin, missing hair, clothes or accessories)
2. also compared at game start is the version date of the mods. If you have a card that uses an older version of the mod hte game also decides the mod is missing.
If so proceed like I posted previously https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7886850

Reactions: GrimbleGromble
Jan 4, 2021
Anyone post process their screenshots for some extra embellishment?

I am curious how you were able to reduce your card size. I loaded one of my cards in HS2edit and it still came out as a 50MB on the other end.

The custom bumpmaps and overlays I use already weight a hefty 45MB alone as lossless PNG (4096x4096 resolution). I dont think the game can take any other image formats and sometimes have hiccups when importing 1024x1024 bumpmaps or textures.
Don't use custom overlays, problem solved. No need to thank me. :)

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Please ask a question .. why my laptop has 16gb of RAM but the game only uses 8gb / 10gb between used and free? It says in the AI Girl stats. It is possible to set that the game uses more RAM at least I avoid it going jerky.
So far I know there is no mod to use more RAM.

But I´m thinking your game just don´t need more - I´ve tested (having same 16GB as you) with HS2 and found maximum use in standard H-Scene < 70%. And does not increase in threesome.
RAM-using.jpg

So I say it again your hardware is not the cause of your troubles.

Is your AI Repack R13 a new install and/or did it run well before?

Anyway at the moment I can only recommend a clean new install (don´t forget to place your game directory on top of a drive).
After install you should run Sideloader "update" first before starting the game (I guess it´s the same as in HS2).

As I know from HS2 a recent BetterRepack should run well out of the box.

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
I am curious how you were able to reduce your card size. I loaded one of my cards in HS2edit and it still came out as a 50MB on the other end.

The custom bumpmaps and overlays I use already weight a hefty 45MB alone as lossless PNG (4096x4096 resolution). I dont think the game can take any other image formats and sometimes have hiccups when importing 1024x1024 bumpmaps or textures.
It's not about the app. Some of my old cards had a weird glitch. They bloated up by about 12MB for no reason. You could load any part of the card aside from the face and body and save and it would be a regular card but if you loaded the face OR the body it would bloat the file size by the same amount. The only fix I ever found was writing down every face and body attribute and recreating the card from scratch, then loading the hair/bonemod/clothes/personality/overlays and saving to a new file.

HS2CharEdit makes that easier because I can just have the card open there to look at the attributes and then either enter them into the character creator or even edit another card with them in another instance of HS2CharEdit.

This was the main reason I made the app. It's incomplete, and using it this way I realized theres some errors with some of the non-numeric attribs, which is why I disabled those boxes in the latest release. I still have a little work to do. The dream is being able to clone a card to a new file with a single button press but without whatever the 12MB glitch was.

Of course I only have 1 old card left with that error, but still.

I am also keeping an eye on RoomGirl to see if there will be demand to adapt the app for it.

Reactions: soso07 and Kravnos

TokyoD

Apr 7, 2020
When the game starts all used mods in your character cards you have in chara/female are compared with the current official sideloader mod list.
1. A missing message can mean that a mod is really missing. If you load the relevant card you should see an issue due to the missing mod (white face, black skin, missing hair, clothes or accessories)
2. also compared at game start is the version date of the mods. If you have a card that uses an older version of the mod hte game also decides the mod is missing.
If so proceed like I posted previously https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7886850
Problem was in the 1 there was cards who was downloaded with attachments and when i put them in my cards folder they didint had right date so because of that i didnt checked them and there were causing all problems. Thanks

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
can someone make Sophia Loren?
I've had a go but there are far better people at character creation here. Maybe someone can improve on this and come up with something of a better likeness.
HS2ChaF_20220708122608641.png
There are a few Marilyn Monroes around. I previously created a Jane Russell that I was pretty happy with. That card perished along with numerous others when my hard drive went wrong.

This is my first character card post so hopefully I've posted it correctly.

Jan 4, 2021
hi difdauf.
I wanted to take part in the challenge.
but unfortunately I no longer see what it is about.
have only understood that the girl purely with the tool in the game standard should be created.
so i used your card ! ?
unfortunately I got that when loading
have you still activated dhh ?????

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

that's why I now join the challenge ( no matter what it may be about )

so here is my version of your character
(ps.. did not need a minute of revision)

original version from difdrauf (unchanged) - click for bigger Image
View attachment 1913845

and my revised version
View attachment 1913847

so no matter what the challenge is about...

hope I passed :giggle:
Nice work

MAXIS05

Jul 28, 2017
ps.

I have found another intressante card from you

and it also times quickly on a fast version of me revised

hope you can see a difference :giggle:

:devilish::devilish::devilish:
i am back.

time for revision, approx. 10 min - quick version
As expected, the face model suffers greatly when using the HD shaders.

but at least your tooth-op is a little better

hope you like the speed version :ROFLMAO:

:giggle::giggle::giggle:
I would like if you could share the letters of your versions

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
@turbojoe

hi boss

i tried your maleficent card today.

is supposed to be angelina in the movie - right... ?
similarity exists yes...
but !!!

what have you done with her.
was she pulling wisdom teeth or a round on the golf course ?

View attachment 1914104

which face-model did you use, if one may ask
I try to put a 2k or 4k model over it.
suspect but that your face-model too much and you can no longer recognize angelina afterwards.
we will see then yes.

for a real-face model i use a 3d model and skeleton and model it with animo or blender for example.
but that's a lot of work and with the engine of honey, not worth the effort.
Maybe you have fun to rework and criticise others card, but if so you should at least read and understand the presentation text.
- first: I wrote that this is NOT a further Angelina Jolie card
- second: face is Type02chw, default in BetterRepack . so I´ve seen no reason to name it explicitly
- third: I never claimed to be a good creator and card creating is only a sideline of my main goal here in the HS2 threads: to help newcomers to get a well running game so as I got help from friendly members here when I started with HS2 (and without any clue) ;)

So feel free to kill my other few cards if you think you must do that.:D

But don´t expect that I like your anime like reworks :LOL:

Jan 4, 2021
shiro

you are right...
but ... i see it like most of the modders here by now

we make hundreds of hours of work. even have to sell our works, because they are exchanged under the hand, etc.

i was a user here for a long time and i helped build the thread from the beginning.

most of the maps are already uploaded in normal version.

also we have put presets, shaders and maps.

also i like to explain, for those who ask properly or need help how the card's are created.

only who tries it himself, learns something from it and is later all the more happy about his work.
I have always hated it wen other modder expensive their works nevertheless had to sell, but by all the leecher who do not want to recognize it, I see the situation now also so.

so who wants to may like to ask
It's not a modding thread, it's a card sharing thread and cards are free.

Jan 4, 2021
difdauf

you say it's a card thread.

why do you ask here in this. hanmen shader to the he sells expensive.
why are premium cards on pateron and co. by the modders are sold here freely offered or exchanged under the hand.

for this there is here but a targeted area especially for it... so as already at that time the creator of the thread said... please only Card's and no other garbage.

be glad that still nimand of us his cards that were uploaded here with the one as copyright has accused.

free cards are one thing, but as soon as it goes to private property or material that is only for sale, there is a limit.

so if you want something, again, just ask
Okay, i want you to stop posting screenshots, please. And premium cards are bullshit.

Kravnos

Feb 10, 2020
As for the content being shared elsewhere, you could always reach out to fellow modders like Xyth24 to teach you how to encrypt your stuff. 100% leak-free guaranteed.
LOL. Xyth24 makes you run an executable on your computer to decrypt the cards you buy from him. Not sketchy at all! Right?

Furthermore, I love the irony here since most (if not ALL) of the assets he uses in his cards are ripped from other games. He is redistributing copyrighted content and is charging you money for it.

This is why there are very similar mods out there that cover the same video game characters. Because those same assets are already modelized and just converted to be used in HS2.

I have no problem with modders asking money for their time. There are many modders who do it the right way without all the shenanigans Xyth24 uses.

I will also put card creators who post screenshots of their work but won't share their card publicly in the same category as Xyth24's. If you are not going to share your cards publicly, then don't even bother posting screenshots.

This is only serving a pretentious ego, and people with that attitude can just go fuck off in my book.

Kravnos

Feb 10, 2020
Maybe you have fun to rework and criticise others card, but if so you should at least read and understand the presentation text.
- first: I wrote that this is NOT a further Angelina Jolie card
- second: face is Type02chw, default in BetterRepack . so I´ve seen no reason to name it explicitly
- third: I never claimed to be a good creator and card creating is only a sideline of my main goal here in the HS2 threads: to help newcomers to get a well running game so as I got help from friendly members here when I started with HS2 (and without any clue) ;)

So feel free to kill my other few cards if you think you must do that.:D

But don´t expect that I like your anime like reworks :LOL:
I really dont mind card reworks, I do that too, everyone does it.

But that initial post where he belittled you over your card? That didnt sit well with me.

Suggestions and criticism are always welcomed if they are constructive.

Furthermore when a card is PUBLICLY available, people should refrain from posting underserved criticism if the original card isnt to their liking when they are free to modify the card to their own liking.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes