[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

BoobaFoot

Mar 24, 2022
I'm amazed that it took this long for someone to finally make a card of her.
Thank you for stepping up to the plate and nailing it to top it off!
Awesome work, man. :O
Cheers buddy

Only my third attempt at making a celebrity from scratch but comments like this make me think I might be doing something right.
And yeah, I was also surprised not already done, I did do a few searches before starting just in case

Jun 26, 2022
This girl and her outfit are part of the scene that is saved in your AIS\UserData\Studio\scene\[BR] BetterRepack\AIS folder.

Can you find that file and post it here please? Then we can extract the girl and the outfit.
And that's the problem, it's not there. There's only R10 launcher version in scenes folder, neither R11, nor R12 and not even R13 but the last one actually is as chara card.
I have R12 launcher image in main game folder that looks similar to the R10 scene but my scene extractor can't extract anything from it, I don't think it's scene card but try yourself:
[BR] Better Repack R12.png

Also i found this file named Chara.png in\UserData\LauncherEN but it's not working as a chara card (tried it also in extractor with no luck):
Chara.png

Ideas anyone?

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
And that's the problem, it's not there. There's only R10 launcher version in scenes folder, neither R11, nor R12 and not even R13 but the last one actually is as chara card.
I have R12 launcher image in main game folder that looks similar to the R10 scene but my scene extractor can't extract anything from it, I don't think it's scene card but try yourself:
View attachment 1932790

Also i found this file named Chara.png in\UserData\LauncherEN but it's not working as a chara card (tried it also in extractor with no luck):
View attachment 1932795

Ideas anyone?
ScrewThisNoise sir, would you be so kind to share with us the AIS R12 scene card? Pretty please, with sugar on top?

necro656

Feb 28, 2020
Cheers buddy

Only my third attempt at making a celebrity from scratch but comments like this make me think I might be doing something right.
And yeah, I was also surprised not already done, I did do a few searches before starting just in case
Well, I'm no expert but I think you got her facial features down pretty damn well. So, yeah. U definitely have a knack for this. :)

I've been busting my butt trying to do a Rose Leslie card ( Ygritte from Game of thrones.) a few times but I'm having rough time.

You wouldn't happen to have any advice or tips for people starting out?

Jan 4, 2021
Yo! (。・∀・)ノ

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope y'all like it
good work.
If i can give you any advice, when you try to reproduce a character, there is a really high probability that you manage to do exactly what you wanted but that the result doesn't look that good. Make a fusion with a good looking character to smoothen the result.

This is what i got with your card for example :
AISChaF_20220719080517268.png Capture.JPG
I didn't touch a single slider, it just came out like that. Maybe it could need some rework here and there but i think it looks more natural and maybe even closer to the pictures.

Cucumaster

Mar 3, 2022
I think these two mods are encrypted, so even if you happen to get them from someone else only the hair will work.

Here's a list of known, fully working (encryption-free), headmods for HS2 from the same author :
Woww care to share? i miss a lot of these cards and can't seem to find them in one place

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes