[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

BoobaFoot

Mar 24, 2022
Well, I'm no expert but I think you got her facial features down pretty damn well. So, yeah. U definitely have a knack for this. :)

I've been busting my butt trying to do a Rose Leslie card ( Ygritte from Game of thrones.) a few times but I'm having rough time.

You wouldn't happen to have any advice or tips for people starting out?
To be honest I'm only really new to this myself.

I just download a load of photos of the said person and try to emulate what I see in the character creator.
It does help having a double screen on my computer though, I don't have to keep switching between the photos and game so am looking at both at the same time

DWP7999

Jun 9, 2022
Greetings

Long time taker...first time poster here. Looking for some advice.
Is there a mod or trick to space her eyeballs out more? Not move the eye socket but actually move the eyeball if that makes sense..

HS2ChaF_20220719202126376.png

She'll happily sign anything you put in front of her.

necro656

Feb 28, 2020
To be honest I'm only really new to this myself.

I just download a load of photos of the said person and try to emulate what I see in the character creator.
It does help having a double screen on my computer though, I don't have to keep switching between the photos and game so am looking at both at the same time
Sigh...Yeah. Running a solo screen here. Definitely makes things more tedious. lol

I'll just keep trying.

Cheers!

Kuo691019

Jun 14, 2022
Anybody knows what is that?
I tried many times and can't solve that problem.
(This chara's skin is Next-Gen Skin male body by Hanmen.)
HS2_2022-07-20-20-37-18-123.png

Last edited:

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021

maybe its what you seek im not sure if its for hs2 i dont wanna try because i most go to work
From what I can see, that card looks like it is for HS1.
I couldn't find any on Discord, Bepis DB or Kenzato Booru.
There are some "Dee Dee" cards that look different and say they are Dexter's Lab which I assume is something else.

Reactions: Gallegm2

Gallegm2

Jun 21, 2022
From what I can see, that card looks like it is for HS1.
I couldn't find any on Discord, Bepis DB or Kenzato Booru.
There are some "Dee Dee" cards that look different and say they are Dexter's Lab which I assume is something else.

Yeah. The DeeDees were only made on HS1 and Kokaitsu. Every other one is Dexter's Lab (old show on cartoon network)

Maybe I'll try again. I just can't seem to get my creations right lol

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes