[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
anyone got a solid Katara or Korra card they could share?
Try some of these sites:
Katara

Korra

Last edited:
Reactions: Auxbox
Jan 4, 2021
Yes. Alongside the correct card ratio, I can assure you there has been ALOT of other lessons learned in the past months. One of which is upgrading to the latest Better Repack 8 :) So many new mods have been added by so many talented artisans around the world. In working from that version, it was decided to begin what we are calling the Honey Remake Project. This is one of our hundreds of characters which has had the "R8" treatment:
View attachment 1938763
The original character was one of our best from 2021. Just 10 minutes using the new Maker and the result is remarkable. We also have learned to make better implanted breasts since last year's tourney!

This is one of our brand new honeys for 2022, Carmen...

View attachment 1938772
View attachment 1938767
View attachment 1938769
As you can see, her tits are quite bulbous and firm, emulating the physical features of a person having large breast implants. By adjusting the Z coordinate from the Breast Scale 1, the breast is pulled back into the model's chest.
View attachment 1938780
Then by pushing the Breast Scale 2 Z coordinate out to nearly 300, and tweaking the X from Scale 2 & 3, you get a uniformically round set of fake boobies. :) I love this fucking game.
View attachment 1938770
View attachment 1938768
View attachment 1938771
Do you really have to take one page for not sharing anything ?

Blobbers00

Jul 26, 2018
Been out of the HS grind game a while. What was that locked thread called that had people sharing a bunch of great custom made models like xyth's Tifa, Ada etc.? The title had a modder's name in it I'm pretty sure, something like "loverboy934's cards" or something. Now that that thread is defunct, is there a better way to get all those illusive character cards? I also remember a user sharing mini repacks of all those characters but with thicker and more tanned bodies. Are those releases still around?
Apologies for the run-on post.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Yes. Alongside the correct card ratio, I can assure you there has been ALOT of other lessons learned in the past months. One of which is upgrading to the latest Better Repack 8 :) So many new mods have been added by so many talented artisans around the world. In working from that version, it was decided to begin what we are calling the Honey Remake Project. This is one of our hundreds of characters which has had the "R8" treatment:
View attachment 1938763
The original character was one of our best from 2021. Just 10 minutes using the new Maker and the result is remarkable. We also have learned to make better implanted breasts since last year's tourney!

This is one of our brand new honeys for 2022, Carmen...

View attachment 1938772
View attachment 1938767
View attachment 1938769
As you can see, her tits are quite bulbous and firm, emulating the physical features of a person having large breast implants. By adjusting the Z coordinate from the Breast Scale 1, the breast is pulled back into the model's chest.
View attachment 1938780
Then by pushing the Breast Scale 2 Z coordinate out to nearly 300, and tweaking the X from Scale 2 & 3, you get a uniformically round set of fake boobies. :) I love this fucking game.
View attachment 1938770
View attachment 1938768
View attachment 1938771
My "Like" is for your little breast scale guide, not for "sharing screenshots" in a "card sharing" thread ;)

necro656

Feb 28, 2020
Okay. This is my 1st creation and I've chosen to go With Willa Fitzgerald from Reacher/Scream Tv Series. willa-fitzgerald_a358737.jpg

I think I've got every down pretty well but I'm having a difficult time getting the face. More specifically the nose and eyes right.
Anyone have any tips or advice to help me finish this card?
Much appreciated and thanks. HS2ChaF_20220722190506663.png

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Okay. This is my 1st creation and I've chosen to go With Willa Fitzgerald from Reacher/Scream Tv Series. View attachment 1940259

I think I've got every down pretty well but I'm having a difficult time getting the face. More specifically the nose and eyes right.
Anyone have any tips or advice to help me finish this card?
Much appreciated and thanks. View attachment 1940261
Ok - you want to start with the biggest challenge?
Look here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7856610

Reactions: necro656

RAKESON

Nov 7, 2020
Missing SSS is grey skin.

Black skin occurs if the skin mod is missing (mostly hanmens).
Try another face skin you have - maybe you have to save the card and reload to see the effect.
Missing SSS is grey skin.

Black skin occurs if the skin mod is missing (mostly hanmens).
Try another face skin you have - maybe you have to save the card and reload to see the effect.
It was OK in the old version hs, maybe the default new setting caused this?

HennyFapper87

Aug 18, 2018
Probably the wrong area, but creating cards means having access to assets. I'm having a hard time locating weapon assets, specifically martial weapons. Gun assets are a dime a dozen but swords, knives, axes, ect... sheesh... the ones I *did* manage to find don't work! :(

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes