[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Jan 30, 2021
Okay. This is my 1st creation and I've chosen to go With Willa Fitzgerald from Reacher/Scream Tv Series. View attachment 1940259

I think I've got every down pretty well but I'm having a difficult time getting the face. More specifically the nose and eyes right.
Anyone have any tips or advice to help me finish this card?
Much appreciated and thanks. View attachment 1940261
Not sure if I should be doing anything here these day but "sharing cards", but I'll risk offering a helping hand. :)

To create a solid face, you need at least two face references to get a good sculpt. The front and the side(profile). Here are two not terrible ones for Willa Fitz... You can get an idea of her facial proportions, where things are aligned and how, and their specific shapes.
cc988af366eee193de1b2bc14cd34cd6.jpg images.jpg

The next step is really just learning how to use your artist tools in sync with your eyes, be they real-life clay knives, or Honey Select 2. For that, time, devotion, and practice will make perfect. That I promise you.

bnm123asd

Apr 16, 2018
anyone have nymph's cards?
everytime it was leaked on kemono the links are always dead

Reactions: Sorny

necro656

Feb 28, 2020
Not sure if I should be doing anything here these day but "sharing cards", but I'll risk offering a helping hand. :)

To create a solid face, you need at least two face references to get a good sculpt. The front and the side(profile). Here are two not terrible ones for Willa Fitz... You can get an idea of her facial proportions, where things are aligned and how, and their specific shapes.
View attachment 1940643 View attachment 1940644

The next step is really just learning how to use your artist tools in sync with your eyes, be they real-life clay knives, or Honey Select 2. For that, time, devotion, and practice will make perfect. That I promise you.
I actually have been using pictures for reference but this is my 1st attempt so, I guess I'm still learning how all the sliders work.
Although, that side picture u posted is way better than the ones I found and will be of great help.

Thank you very much for responding and I'll keep at it. :)

P.S. I just realized who responded and I'm very grateful that you took the time to help me out.

Keep up the great work and I look forward to your return this August. :)

Reactions: turbojoe
Jan 4, 2021
Okay. This is my 1st creation and I've chosen to go With Willa Fitzgerald from Reacher/Scream Tv Series. View attachment 1940259

I think I've got every down pretty well but I'm having a difficult time getting the face. More specifically the nose and eyes right.
Anyone have any tips or advice to help me finish this card?
Much appreciated and thanks. View attachment 1940261
The best way to do it is to move sliders then fusion with a good looking character if possible one with the good "vibe" then start again.
You can use bonemods to give permanent features as bonemods don't merge in the fusion. But aside of the overall bonemods and the mouth bonemods i wouldn't advice to use bonemods to sculpt your face.

I made some fusion to improve your card a bit. you can start to move sliders again. :)
AI_2022-07-23-08-58-03-447 - Copie.png AI_2022-07-23-08-58-08-713 - Copie.png
AISChaF_20220723084252661.png

I have to say that i like the result. Nice job !

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
The link you sent me leads to a HS Studio tutorial. Is that where I should be creating cards or does this Youtuber have another video you were directing me to?
Sry - wrong links (also the second) - repaired now, try again :oops:

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Thanks Joe! Sorry guys, no card shares just yet. This is actually kinda hard getting back in the swing, as they say.
Pls don´t misunderstand me - you´re legend and we all can be happy about your "resurrection" :D, but also being curious for first usable results of your new work ;)
And yes: I myself was kind of newbie in this game/thread when you retired, and the BetterRepack improved heavily since then (I started with BR R4, meanwhile we have version R9b).
Take your time to get all new mods working - would be glad if I can help.

Last edited:

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Payton Lim (OC/Fusion)
I did a couple commissions recently. Both clients asked me not to share the final product. So instead I've fused them!

Payton Lim is a fun-loving tomboy with an adventurous streak. She loves fun in the sun but also enjoys staying in bed all day. I'm sure you and she will have a lot in common.

HS2ChaF_20220723224120192.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jan 4, 2021
Pls don´t misunderstand me - you´re legend and we all can be happy about your "resurrection" :D, but also being curious for first usable results of your new work ;)
And yes: I myself was kind of newbie in this game/thread when you retired, and the BetterRepack improved heavily since then (I started with BR R4, meanwhile we have version R9b).
Take your time to get all new mods working - would be glad if I can help.
Not only that, but it's a huge lack of respect to post one page of screenshots like if nothing that came before actually mattered.
On the previous page there is the first post of wirye12 who shared all his work in one time, 5 or 6 cards with a crazy amount of work. I really suggest that you download his cards, some of them are really good (just change those black eyes if you don't like).
And then you have this guy who bury the post with a full page of screenshots of an ugly card, he doesn't even want to share.
The level of disrespect is over 9 000.

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2021
Sorry but i'm triggered.
He doesn't share his card because his card doesn't exist, the values change from one screenshot to another, the mouth change, the boobs change etc... He fixes the bugs depending on the camera angle. (and yet the arms clips inside the chest, there is a slider for that ffs)
Those "uniformically round set of fake boobies" are failed. I don't even need to launch the game to know that with a 63 on breast 1 Z, your card is doomed. Anything below 85 is dumb and i don't even speak about a 300 slider, it would just be hilarious.

He's working on his posing but the card is bad. He just wants to be praised by posting cool screenshots. Create your own thread for that !

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2022
Heavily armored Female Knight Lara
This requires muscle arms and advanced acc control mods to work.
Card is too large to upload here.
More higher resolution pictures:
CARD:

EDIT: I added another card to this post which has the overlays which made the card so large in the first place removed and I used some basic body modifications to get a similar effects to the overlays.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2021
Heavily armored Female Knight Lara
This requires muscle arms and advanced acc control mods to work.
Card is too large to upload here.
More higher resolution pictures:
CARD:
View attachment 1943419 View attachment 1943421 View attachment 1943422
Just loaded your card, it's one of the best outfit i ever saw.
The body is looking great, the hairs are looking great !
I like Lara ! (i'm not so fan of her mouth and eyes, sorry but i fusioned her with one of my bimbo ^^)

No really, impressive card !

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes