[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Celticsunwheel12

Apr 21, 2022
From what I gather, you can see them and dl them from Kenzato? If so, they are all in SSS. So, you can't run them in DHH, because their skin looks messed up. Or is it that they don't load in the game at all?

When I unzipped the new ScrewThisNoise better repack R10 all my cards heads looked misshaped, so I had to delete and unzip the files again to eliminate the bug. You may need to re-download the game, assuming you deleted the zip files already.
no, the cards dont even appear in the load list in game.
I'll try what Velcrofly suggested

Jan 30, 2021
View attachment 2003573
link to card here:
wellnonevermind.png
Quick fix for anyone who gets the GRAY from Brun's awesome lady... you WILL need Hanmen's skin textures but NOT the shader--found in the MEGA pack just above...
AND to get what you see below-->
muchbetter.png
NOW you are AMAZING, brother Bruth. :) Great job on Patty!

tretete

Jan 19, 2021
Mia
Mia Khalifa 0.png
I hope I found "the spirit" of the character. It's not absolutely precise. Has no tattoos :) too. If anyone is willing, here are some guides ... :)
Later I'll post 2 more versions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Big card -
Gallery -
Additional clothing sets -

Mallear

Apr 17, 2018
Mia
View attachment 2004519
I hope I found "the spirit" of the character. It's not absolutely precise. Has no tattoos :) too. If anyone is willing, here are some guides ... :)
Later I'll post 2 more versions.

Big card -
Gallery -
Additional clothing sets -
strangeface.png

loading this card gives me a strange face texture like pic related. Even switching facial type skin etc. or experimenting in the material editor doesn't help. I know i am missing the hair mod. I'm running better repack 10

tretete

Jan 19, 2021
View attachment 2005059

loading this card gives me a strange face texture like pic related. Even switching facial type skin etc. or experimenting in the material editor doesn't help. I know i am missing the hair mod. I'm running better repack 10
Mia_face_Hair.jpg

Here's version 2

Mia Khalifa 0s.png

Big card -
Gallery -

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes