[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

bambini36

May 14, 2022
LOL. Xyth24 makes you run an executable on your computer to decrypt the cards you buy from him. Not sketchy at all! Right?

Furthermore, I love the irony here since most (if not ALL) of the assets he uses in his cards are ripped from other games. He is redistributing copyrighted content and is charging you money for it.

This is why there are very similar mods out there that cover the same video game characters. Because those same assets are already modelized and just converted to be used in HS2.

I have no problem with modders asking money for their time. There are many modders who do it the right way without all the shenanigans Xyth24 uses.

I will also put card creators who post screenshots of their work but won't share their card publicly in the same category as Xyth24's. If you are not going to share your cards publicly, then don't even bother posting screenshots.

This is only serving a pretentious ego, and people with that attitude can just go fuck off in my book.
100% this
Using already existing content. He isn't even modeling the assets he imports, he is just taking models he doesn't own and making them work with HS2. If anything, he is the one doing illegal shit.

I understand the fairness of getting your effort be rewarded not everytone can do the shit Xyth24 does . It takes work to create the type of mods Xyth24 is creating (among others cretors) but when you start charging ridiculous amounts of money and the way you distribute your content starts going through shady processes, then you need to question the ethics and if it is fair to even respect such creators.
Plenty of good HS2 creator charge for their work but they don't go the full retard the way Xyth24 goes, charging +40 bucks for a card (not to mention all the shady trash going on behind the scenes with distributing and accessing his shit if you are paying)

I have no regrets of accessing his shit without paying, no remorse. I like to support creators, creators I think deserve to be rewarded. Xyth24 makes good shit but that doesn't make up for how much bullshit he gives.

Don Qiyote

May 3, 2021
I just updated my game from R4 to R10 but some mods become outdated. Anybody know how to fix this?
Is it because I skip the R5, R6,.. and so on?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I just updated my game from R4 to R10 but some mods become outdated. Anybody know how to fix this?
Is it because I skip the R5, R6,.. and so on?
No, you just went too high from too low. With such a massive gap inbetween BR's, it is NECCESARY to get a fresh copy of Better Repack 10 and just copy over your userdata folder.
Additional to DeepBloodEclipse I recommend ALWAYS a clean new install of a new BetterRepack version and then follow this guide from Sykosis https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7876189
But in your case you better skip the "running update" of your R4 and deleting the "mods" folder of the new R10 install, start with copy and paste your old UserData into the new install.
Also if you have extra mods in mods/MyMods you have to transfer into the new install.

Anyway I recommend to keep your old R4 as Backup until your new R10 is running well.

Ectospasm

Dec 23, 2020
Here's another two characters from my webcomic series:

The seductive student Sarah Thompson and the unpredictable mercenary Vincent Montana!

g1082.png

g1243.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you would like to find out more about their stories and the world around them, I invite you to check out

and

Mar 7, 2020
Hello fellow alphas it's been a while :BootyTime:, I share with you something that I started a long ago with a special Haruhi card. I must add that some of the faces were made by me but only like 15% of the characters in this collection, I only did the customes and some tweaks around bodies. Please enjoy yourself in this college.

Can I also ask for a tip? I'm looking for a way to do custom animations in StudioNeo, can someone give me a hand with a basic tutorial? Youtube has failed me in this matter.

So once again I hope you enjoy my "taste in design" :WeSmart:, let me know if you like it and thanks for reading
Girls attending:
-League Club: Caitlyn, Lux, Jinx, Sona, Ahri, Katarina and Fiora
-Overwatch: D.Va and Widow
-Disney: Ariel
-Other games: Parasoul, Laura, Sarah
-Animes: Melty, Shaltear, Nejire, Ochako, Mount Lady, Aqua, Haruhi
-DC: Riven

Last edited:

Kiss_69

Oct 2, 2021
I got tired of seeing the same default male model in every Visual Novel using Playhome/Honey Select/AI etc... So tried to create 3 which hopefully look better than he does and have better hair and clothes. Lol.
Game Developers use em and please make default guy go away...:)
HS2ChaM_20220627062940827.png HS2ChaM_20220613024243389.png HS2ChaM_20220627210426825.png

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Serpent girl, ispired by my last character. The card is on the first pic, and on the spoiler a galley, like all the times. Enjoy. View attachment 1996417

Hope you don't mind an edit: sneks don't have noses ;) Hair either.

To be clear: not meant as a criticism, I like the card which is why I wanted to make a variation :)

HS2ChaF_20220821220434493.png HS2ChaF_20220821220534474.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Vyrmis
Jul 5, 2018
Hope you don't mind an edit: sneks don't have noses ;) Hair either.

To be clear: not meant as a criticism, I like the card which is why I wanted to make a variation :)

View attachment 1998013 View attachment 1998015
Nice variation. I love it. But I don't think it's in my style. I make this character, in one hour and I don't want change all, about the previous one. By the way, I love, when one or more people, use my work, to make a new version. I have understand a lot, about the work, of the other guys.

lp771230

Sep 29, 2020

Is it a character card? Can't read the game?
Does the game need an update? No mods anymore

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes