[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
can anyone help me with this problem View attachment 2009967
Some clothings seem to have less polygons in the nipple area, so they don´t follow exactly the nipple size of the body especially on big breasts.

So you can try to reduce the nipple depth slider.
Another option is to hide the nipples in the PushUpPlugin - if you don´t have installed it, you find it in [OPTIONAL] Mods.

Reactions: Great_Old_One

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
This is the card, followed by others made by Perseus as well.
Thanks for the nice card, it´s loading perfectly in my game - the hair is sjjpl 61, as you see.
MegaFox-Hair61.jpg

Here are the mods this card requires
MegaFox-Info.jpg

Maybe you have one of them missing - although I see no mod that could make faces oval if missing.
All mods are default included in BR10, the card is also loading fine in my clean BR10 (without any extra mods).

So I have to ask you what game version you have installed?

Reactions: Sepheyer
Sep 16, 2019

Download updates to version 10 in a row.
I just want to make sure I'm hearing you right. I initially dl V7 from here on F95, so, if I understand correctly, I have to now dl 8, 9 and 10? Does that mean I should have dl from 1 through to 9 also? I'm just getting over covid and my head's not the clearest but, geez, that's a massive dl if that's the case.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I just want to make sure I'm hearing you right. I initially dl V7 from here on F95, so, if I understand correctly, I have to now dl 8, 9 and 10? Does that mean I should have dl from 1 through to 9 also? I'm just getting over covid and my head's not the clearest but, geez, that's a massive dl if that's the case.
You see this right, if you go the "upgrade" way you have to download and install each missing step.

Now read my answer to this theme before https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8803003
And then read my opinion about this "upgrading" here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8857042

Ectospasm

Dec 23, 2020
Here are two more character from my webcomic series! This time around it's the protagonists of the series:

Lexine Winters, who starts out as an innocent and fairly timid student at collage falls in love quickly with the mysterious new student Raymond Wayne, who turns out to be a lot more than meets the eye.

g936.png

g1069.png

However, the ever growing violence of Neopolis city will soon engulf them both and change them forever. Will love triumph, or are their lives fated to end in tragedy? Find out about their rollercoaster of a story in

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 23, 2021
Thanks for the nice card, it´s loading perfectly in my game - the hair is sjjpl 61, as you see.
View attachment 2010521

Here are the mods this card requires
View attachment 2010529

Maybe you have one of them missing - although I see no mod that could make faces oval if missing.
All mods are default included in BR10, the card is also loading fine in my clean BR10 (without any extra mods).

So I have to ask you what game version you have installed?
I have BR10 as well. Maybe something else has gone down on my side I will try again.
Thanks for the help though!!!

qazeqaze

Jul 30, 2022
I'm pleased to see so many people like my card. It took forever, and at least twice I reached a point where I thought, "I can't improve on this" and then kept going because someone posted something I didn't know was possible. The character creator feels like an art program and I'm enjoying it immensely.

I'm embarrased to admit that I've looked at about 400 cards on the net to see what other people have done. Pathos, Skyosis, Mr. 69, there's a lot of talent, and I'm sure there are even more brilliant artists, such as Zecon, whom are more private about their creations. I can understand that too, since it can take a lot of time and effort to get a card to look exactly how you want it to, and it is far too easy to take someone else's work and claim it as your own.

Huge props are due to Skyosis for every card they've made has an absolutely gorgeous face. In fact, if anyone needs proof of how you can triple the quality of a card by tweaking lighting and skin texture/shader, Skyosis's cards are a prime example. Black backgrounds also allow the model to take full attention.

For the record, I like Hanmen's skin textures and shaders, but after Pathos shared those DHH presets, I think I'll stick with DHH from now on. I find the lighting settings far easier to work with in DHH. I was too overwhelmed by the menu options in F5 to try and adjust things.

Zecon's character looked so natural, and it was that same youthful realism I was trying to replicate. I've found it a little odd that the majority of the cards I've seen look good, but have body proportions that seem more like a caricature than a real person. This works for stylized cards such as manga or video game characters, but I'm personally in favour of subtlety in areas such as the hips and breasts and in particular, not going overboard in the difference in width between the waist and hips. Too subtle and things look boring. Too much and you start approaching alien territory.

And to me, the eyes are everything. Eyes are so frickin' hard to get right if going for realism. Hair too. From my own experiments, I've seen cards go from beautiful to nuts with a hair swap. It's as though the hair is built into the face with each dependent on each other to look normal.

Has anyone seen an HS2 card with realistic looking blonde hair? I've been unable to make hair look natural that isn't brunette. I blame the lighting.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
I'm pleased to see so many people like my card. It took forever, and at least twice I reached a point where I thought, "I can't improve on this" and then kept going because someone posted something I didn't know was possible. The character creator feels like an art program and I'm enjoying it immensely.

I'm embarrased to admit that I've looked at about 400 cards on the net to see what other people have done. Pathos, Skyosis, Mr. 69, there's a lot of talent, and I'm sure there are even more brilliant artists, such as Zecon, whom are more private about their creations. I can understand that too, since it can take a lot of time and effort to get a card to look exactly how you want it to, and it is far too easy to take someone else's work and claim it as your own.

Huge props are due to Skyosis for every card they've made has an absolutely gorgeous face. In fact, if anyone needs proof of how you can triple the quality of a card by tweaking lighting and skin texture/shader, Skyosis's cards are a prime example. Black backgrounds also allow the model to take full attention.

For the record, I like Hanmen's skin textures and shaders, but after Pathos shared those DHH presets, I think I'll stick with DHH from now on. I find the lighting settings far easier to work with in DHH. I was too overwhelmed by the menu options in F5 to try and adjust things.

Zecon's character looked so natural, and it was that same youthful realism I was trying to replicate. I've found it a little odd that the majority of the cards I've seen look good, but have body proportions that seem more like a caricature than a real person. This works for stylized cards such as manga or video game characters, but I'm personally in favour of subtlety in areas such as the hips and breasts and in particular, not going overboard in the difference in width between the waist and hips. Too subtle and things look boring. Too much and you start approaching alien territory.

And to me, the eyes are everything. Eyes are so frickin' hard to get right if going for realism. Hair too. From my own experiments, I've seen cards go from beautiful to nuts with a hair swap. It's as though the hair is built into the face with each dependent on each other to look normal.

Has anyone seen an HS2 card with realistic looking blonde hair? I've been unable to make hair look natural that isn't brunette. I blame the lighting.
Here 64 of Too69's blonds - see if any of them have realistic hair according to your perception. I have about 30 more of his blonds, will attached if none of these work:

lp771230

Sep 29, 2020
I found a lot of cards on the Internet, these faces, etc. Some of them are very good! Is there anyone who can make them similar?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
Hello everybody. This post is a bit long but bear with me.

A long time ago, I think about 2 years ago, Zecon posted an image of a character they made (linked image below):
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/07/740100_1.jpg

Though they didn't share the card, there was something beautifully natural about it, and I decided to try and mimic it as best I could.
- They???

i make my chars only by myself , there's no one else ... only ME :)

The most important part of any card, to me at least, is the face
I feel the same way , it's the most important part when i start to create a character ... - Although many who create characters only care about the front of the face and don't care about its sides... :cautious:

Oh, and I truly hope that you don't mind Zecon that I was inspired by your work. Thank you all.
I don't mind at all :) and thank you for the kind words !

I can even give you some hints about that character :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well, as u see ... all my characters mostly use Type 02 and i try to make them simple or without "complicated mods" .

cya mate !

georia1120

Mar 10, 2022
Here 64 of Too69's blonds - see if any of them have realistic hair according to your perception. I have about 30 more of his blonds, will attached if none of these work:
the collection of yours is so elegant and the charas within all look natrual,what an incredible work!
hope you may take my work into your collection,if you feel nice.
mine is here

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes