[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Lpislife

May 20, 2020
I'm experiencing some model error, it's missing a lot of mods, do you know how to fix it? Thanks!
Good day, it seems you're missing Hanmen Next Gen Skin Textures I believe it's behind a paywall or if by some luck you can find a link for a free version then you should download that.

For other alternative, you can just simply use default skins

Lpislife

May 20, 2020
thanks, i have some missing of the zipmod
missing zipmod! some items are missing! - Hanmen : Hanmen NEXT-GEN Textures
missing zipmod! some items are missing! - Rxerryk159 : Rxe_String_Bots
missing zipmod! some items are missing! - DALI : Unknown
missing zipmod! some items are missing! - Arabian_Princess[DOA5_Design_Award_2015]
Other than the next gen skin textures, you can find the other mods here.
Modpack/
Credits to betterrepack for compiling the mods

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Good day, it seems you're missing Hanmen Next Gen Skin Textures I believe it's behind a paywall or if by some luck you can find a link for a free version then you should download that.

For other alternative, you can just simply use default skins
About Hanmen I´m thinking you have missed this https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8748321 ;)

And the correct link to Sideloader Modpack mods is
This is the pool of all the Sideloader Modpack mods from where the "update" function in InitSetting (or KK Manager) is looking for updated or outdated mods.

And this is the link for the whole Sideloader mods pool

Last edited:

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Nerd girl, before and after an unfortunate series of events.
Cards are in the Attachments, they require Hanmen's latest shaders. If you don't have them, you have to manually reset the Body and Face shaders in Material Editor and re-save the card to avoid color mismatch.

HS2_2022-08-27-03-29-18-773.png

Pictures of what happened
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I downloaded a couple of cards and the game is showing missing mod files sjjpl Female60. Please help guys.
If you don´t want to pay a little for the whole sjjpl pack (it´s really worth!) you have to change the hair into one similar included in BetterRepack ;)
Look here , there are also some nice mods free to download

Reactions: Great_Old_One

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
do you have the coordinates?
The clothes are saved on the card, you don´t need the coordinates to play Leelo.

But you can create the coordinates yourself:
Load the card, open Outfit
go to Costume Card - Save/Delete (1), say "Save New" (2)
you are asked for a name - apply - and you have the coordinate card in your UserData/Coordinate/female (4)
CoordinateSave.jpg

Aug 23, 2021
If you don´t want to pay a little for the whole sjjpl pack (it´s really worth!) you have to change the hair into one similar included in BetterRepack ;)
Look here , there are also some nice mods free to download
Its not hair pack actually I have the hair one. Its sjjpl female 60zipmod. I have a couple of perseus stoned cards and they are not loading properly. The faces are oval and the mod issue is showing up.

qazeqaze

Jul 30, 2022
Hello everybody. This post is a bit long but bear with me.

A long time ago, I think about 2 years ago, Zecon posted an image of a character they made (linked image below):
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/07/740100_1.jpg

Though they didn't share the card, there was something beautifully natural about it, and I decided to try and mimic it as best I could.

Since I have zero skill creating faces/bodies from scratch, I relied upon other peoples cards as a base, spent hours upon hours trying different things, making adjustments, learning, and then making further revisions in terms of lighting, presets, skin shaders, and deciding between DHH vs F5 Graphics. I learned quite a bit through trial and error, and even more through postings here and watching the odd tutorial video.

Long story short, the following is an image of what I have created:
Julia_Posing.png

I think I did justice in more or less successfully recreating the hair, outfit, pose, and facial expression from Zecon's original work. I did take liberties, however, such as making freckles more pronounced, and not making the face shape an exact 1 for 1.

The most important part of any card, to me at least, is the face. To achieve the above, I started with the Danika-SSS card by Sykosis. I've included that here as a reference. I modified it many, many times, although the shape is more or less the same. At one time I conducted a fusion to modify the shape by about 5%. What took the longest was adjusting the eyes in terms of size, placement, colour, makeup, lashes, etc. Regretably I wasn't paying attention when I fused the face so I didn't remember the name of the other fused card. However, I'm confident in saying that the end result remains at least 80% of what Sykosis originally provided.

The body template I swapped out at least 4 times. Eventually I settled on a card's body as a base, and then went to work modifying it. The body I used came from the card Spider-Gwen, also provided below as a reference. I'm not sure who made the original card, and I wasn't able to identify it based on a quick Google search of the image name (I didn't change it). Thank you to whoever made that card, and if it was you, or if any of you know who it was, please let me know.

What took the most time was learning and ultizing the Hanmen shader (free version). For the longest time I used DHH exclusively and then, after reading someone explain exactly how to use the shader in F5, I was blown away and didn't think I'd ever go back to DHH again. And then, I think a day or so ago, Pathos posted the below.

Good morning fellows and fawns!!

Got an experiment I wanna conduct with yas. We'll call it Experiment #1. To participate, you will need to load THIS card, and her face and body appear fuuuu-king GRAY.
View attachment 2003644

If that happens in your game, come back here and download this MEGA package. We call it BAN THE HAN.

When you have it, yank the [Hanmen] NEXT-GEN Textures.zipmod from the rar and place it inside your "mods" folder. Then load THIS card:
View attachment 2003646
This card has "virtually" the same character, but with ONE variance. The Hanmen Skin Shader(and super hard to fiddle with F5 graphical settings) ARE NO LONGER REQUIRED. She DOES use Hanmen skin textures for her face and body. But this is DHH, not F5 graphics. You can then load the much simpler DHH-based preset (in the MEGA pack) so the graphics look more like how THIS guy, Mr. 69, does his cards in Photoshop so they look much better than they actually are--which brings us to Experiment #2!
View attachment 2003651
Isn't Rita lovely?? She's not come by it honest, unfortunately. Her creator, Mr. 69, had some fun with her using his student copy of the Adobe Creative Suite from 2010.

This is how Rita loaded for me, at first... then after some tweaking of my own.
View attachment 2003654

Using the MEGA pack's files; and sharing the link whenever you do a new card using Hanmen's skin textures, you can not only ban the han, eliminate the gray skin BS, you can get ALMOST(or better if you know more about DHH settings!) the same quality in your DHH-graphics-driven Honey2 game that Mr. 69 pulls with Photoshop!

Here's another diagram showing how you can use just Hanmen's textures, just like Nyaacho or Kito/Kitn's, to have ultra res skin for your favorite honey... AND NO MORE HANMEN GRAY SKIN SHADER BULLSHIT.

View attachment 2003657
PS: The softer "more endowed" version of Rita can be found in the MEGA pack, also. Now get out there and BAN THE HAN!

PPS: If you are one of the Hanmen converts, but now wish to renounce, simply delete the [Hanmen] NEXT-GEN Shader v2.0.zipmod from your mods folder--bye bye! Then load your InitSetting.exe and change the graphics enhancement back to DHH! Seriously, with that high contrast "Mr.69" DHH preset and the ultra textures, the girls look a million time better using just DHH.
Dear lordy, Pathos is a genius. I did exactly what Pathos specified, reset the skin shaders on my card which, at that point, was still using Hanmen in F5, and then applied the custom DHH preset that Pathos includes in the quote above to mimic Mr. 69's card lighting. I'm absolutely astounded that Pathos did what Pathos did in DHH.

I did, however, make a very, very minor adjustment to the Mr69 preset that Pathos made, that being to lower the DHH Light Intensity from about 1.89 to about 1.12 (I'm approximating because I didn't write down the exact numbers). To be frank, the main reason I opted to do this was because I found with the light pink of the clothing I made for my card, the brighter light washed the colours out.

I've provided my modified DHH preset as a reference, but full credit for that goes to Pathos.

And that concludes my insanely long post. Let me know what you think, or if I forgot to credit anyone.

Oh, and I truly hope that you don't mind Zecon that I was inspired by your work. Thank you all.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Its not hair pack actually I have the hair one. Its sjjpl female 60zipmod. I have a couple of perseus stoned cards and they are not loading properly. The faces are oval and the mod issue is showing up.
Sry I don´t know what you mean.
I have the whole pack but a "sjjpl female 60zipmod" is not included.
There are a sjjpl_hair_Female60.zipmod and a sjjpl_top_060.zipmod the only ones with 60 :cry:

If you will share one of this cards I will try to look what´s wrong.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes